DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #32

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find, thanks for sharing! Will definitely come in handy for modeling/texturing/level design.

I'd really love to do this sort of urban exploration myself. Theres plenty in Baltimore to explore, but sadly most of the cool places are in shady areas of town. That and my responsibility rating is a bit too high to go breaking in to places ;)

I asked someone else (at the GGB) about Borderlands, got mixed comments and got negative ones from one of the EB sales guys.

Picked up Enslaved though for my PS3... as I said to the clerk, Insanity made me do it! XD The look I got was priceless! :rofl:

Edit: Also got my new shirt and letter opener! YAY!

I asked someone else (at the GGB) about Borderlands, got mixed comments and got negative ones from one of the EB sales guys.

Picked up Enslaved though for my PS3... as I said to the clerk, Insanity made me do it! XD The look I got was priceless! :rofl:

Borderlands is a good game, though it's better when playing Co-Op with friends :yes:

I would have loved to see his/her face XD