DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Name Yer Inner Nord!

DarkRider

Name Yer Inner Nord

CoolPrintVikingShip.jpg

Thu'um! Sons and Daughters of Skyrim! Take up yer shields and turn the ice asunder for the mountains of Skyrim call to ye at last! Lift up yer voices in song and let the stone quake with the strength of our Tongues! Call out yer mighty name and let yer legend be heard across the land!

:rofl:

Share the name and legend ye feel best suits yer inner Nord!

Freya Borealis- Nord hunter/ranger/assassin

Erdrick - Nord Dragoon, heavy armored sword fighter with magic. A dragon on land.(follows loosely the actual term of military unit)

If there was a choice I'd say Erdrick's been a name in my head for say... 20 years. I blame dragon warrior 1 for this.

Edited by Vouivre

Siri Elf-Hewer

Siri began her life in the frozen sea town of Haafingar on the northern coast of Skyrim. Like her father before her, she learned to sail and when her father passed on, Siri took command of his ship. Plying the merchants routes between Skyrim and Solstheim she ran afoul of Dunmer pirates, bent on keeping the Imperial troops in Solstheim from getting their goods. While many Nord vessels sank to the deep at the hands of the dark Elves, Siri's ship emerged victorious each time and no quarter given to the pirates.

She earned her name in the blood of the heathen pirates and plies the trade routes still, revered by Nords and feared by Dunmer.

:woohoo:

My inner Nord is Selke Blackmoon. She was my most loved character back on the 360, with hundreds of hours spent together.

Still blessed with raven black hair at sixty plus years old, Selke was both warrior and witch (custom class "Crone" :sleeping:), with a dry, dark and occasionally dirty sense of humor shaped by her years of service in militias and mercenary bands around Skyrim. Ah, I loved her so.

Imagine we're all at a rough table, inside a smoky lodge...a young Nord leaps to his feet...

:lmao:

Grond am I! Hear my Voice!

My eye be sharpest, my beard be longest, my arms be strongest!! You want victory? Come to my side of the fight!!

When I strike, ain't nothing can survive! The thunder envies my battle-cry! Lightning wishes it struck so hard as I! The Gods tremble at my shout - the Daedra wail!

I had a lunch with Papa Stendarr! I danced with Kyne! Outsmarted the Woodland Man every time he tried me!

I sailed the Sea of Ghosts when I was but a lad - sailed clear to Atmora! Out-drank the Raiders there, too! They saw my fierce blue paint and made me chieftain!

And I done went East, East, East - and saw Akavir! Made friends with many a wench there!

No storm be too great, no foe be too strong, but I can go through 'em like a knife through the grease!

I can out-eat, out-drink, out-think, out-sail, out-fight - out-DO - you ALL!!

Best run from me! Not a one o' ye can best me!

I BE GROND!!

:uh:

I had to channel the Nord from his younger days. Took a bit of time. He's devolving, in preparation for 11*11*11. Hence the hubris. :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've never played as a nord before. Er... Vomula Beerstein. Not very scary or impressive, except at chucking out time, if such a thing exists.

Edit: I've been fretting that generic "beer" isn't a very nordic drink, and "lager" just means "storage" IRL. And I'm not sure about mead either, and wine is too cultured and/or snobby, so I guess on reflection, Vometska Wodkastein, though with a name like that she'd need to be from the Union of Soviet Skyrim Republics. Or something.

Edit 2: I'm not sure about the "stein" bit either, but I'm not sure what's proper foreign for a vodka transit receptacle.

Edited by vometia

Freyja ( still need to think of a good last name) is the character I'd like to recreate in Skyrim. She's a typical paladin type character specializing in blade and archery. I'd love her to be skilled with the Thu'um as well.

gallery_205_82_64083.jpg

Edited by Rowan

• 1 month later...

I hope I'm not accused of necromancy but I think this thread needs a bump. Skyrim is getting closer.

Frederick, the Nord warrior from Vvardenfell. I used to roam the Ashlands all clad in heavy armor and always with a big claymore. Chop first, ask questions later. That's how I rolled. I used the same name and strategy for Oblivion but this time I was a Redguard. Obviously, when Skyrim is out and I get my hands on it, my inner Nord will return home, with a vengeance.

In case you are wondering, Frederick is my own name translated to english. How original.

• 3 months later...