DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Official TESA TESV Speculation and Info Thread

InsanitySorrow

Thanks for the Pics MEO - the game is looking better all the time !!

For anyone that hasn't preordered yet and is interested Newegg has a 72 hour sale going for the Preorder for $47.99 shipped with these codes :

PC Coupon code : EMCKBJH96

Xbox 360 : EMCKBJH98

PS3 : EMCKBJH97

60 Hours left on the sale currently

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the races: I really love how they have steered away from Oblivion's crisp and clean look, where each character looked like they always came fresh out of the shower. The faces have some real character now and the beast races look much more beastly now. Great job from Beth! :wicket:

I think we'll need a Robert's Scrawny Male for the mages.

Not so sure about that, look at the arm and shoulder of the breton, thats a small compared to the three other guys below him. Compare their heads versus their bodies, that breton is a small dude.

Well.. I can definitely see the skyrim argonians fitting more into skyrim than anywhere else.. those horns need to be MUCH longer imo and much bigger... perhaps I'll find a means to fashion up a set.. after this semester is over. They definitely look more lizard like, but really more akin to dragons.. personally if anything was gonna be a dragonborn, it'd be an argonian just by looks alone.

So far in Oblivion I used

Nord- both genders

Breton female

Dark elf (both)

khajiit and argonian

then various mods

and I tried high elf but meh.

IN this I can see myself doing a redguard but so far minus dark elves.. and orcs.. I'll looking at trying all races.

Edited by Vouivre

I have to say, I am liking the new looks, and the new orcs look so much better. The argonians look appealing as well, looks like I wont be so against playing things other then Nords. Although seeing the new Khajiit makes me want to play one of them first... so tempting.