DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Creating a Daedric Prince

JulianSull

I'm trying to create a Daedric prince for my mod specifically this one:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:OB-Img-ShrineofVaermina.JPG

It looks like to recreate this in NPC form I'd need that staff, that clothing (Or something similar) and that hair style. Do you guys know of anything that looks like that, most importantly the hairstyle? It's a bit hard to see but it's actually a triple pony tail in the back and extends to the shoulder.

Wow she looks so much older and more evil from that light and angle. I think I have a slight idea of what I can use. As for the hair style, I might just search for something slightly similar.

EDIT:

That staff...Is it in the game already? It looks really familiar.

Edited by JulianSull

For the hair, if you want it looking more like the shrine in Oblivion I'd go for a hair from the Corean mod. If you want it looking like the Daggerfall version then this hits the nail on the head: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17318

That staff isn't in game already, Trollf has several staffs that look like it though: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17034

As for the robe I am not sure, there isn't a single clothing mod with a robe that drapes down like that.

If you like, I could make custom textures for her to use. :)

Sure is alot of difference in appearances from angle and lighting. I don`t know about hair but the staff wouldn`t be hard to replicate. I might do it just for an exercise. :D

EDIT: Julian I sent you the staff via PM because there`s no way to attach it here. All is explained there.

Edited by donnato

• 11 months later...

An easy way to make clothing from the statues is to import the meshes into Blender or 3DS Max and remove the extraneous parts (the body, weapons, et cetera) and then take the clothing, smooth it out, and then rig it to an Oblivion body. I've done it before. It's a bit of a lengthy process, but not so bad once you get used to it and rather than do a lot of guesswork you get something that's exact :P.

Of course you have to retexture it as well.