DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support

DarkRider

I thought I had seen this reported earlier but after checking the bug tracker it's not listed. When you receive the IC Manor house

When you buy the packages to furnish the house and you go to the chest in the study to look for the lost note while you are trying to get the hand to show the note it disappears through the bottom of the chest and you need to use tcl and try to angle yourself where you can see it between the upper and lower chest. Someone reported it just disappears. While it sinks through the bottom of the chest.

One other thing is outside in the garden there's a archery set, a training mat, and a armor training dummy and they are floating.

One other thing is outside in the garden there's a archery set, a training mat, and a armor training dummy and they are floating.

That's not part of RST, it's stuff that's unique to your save added by the vanilla game that didn't delete as it should have due to your save data, or added by a mod.

If you have that book, you;re already beyond needing the scrolls. There's supposed to be a key in the same location you got the book called "Odd Key" do you have that in your inventory?

no book, sorry.....looked for the

crate, nada....

thanks anyway.... great mod.

@Dwip;

If we follow through your course of action, did you get the following quest/journal updates?

After Laird dies ---> "Guilt ridden, Ioan Laird has taken his own life. He died before he would tell us how to find Xanir. Perhaps if we investigate his estate we can find a clue to give us the lead we still need."

Find, read the letter ---> "Though Ioan Laird could not be saved, we now have the information we need to find Xanir and the last hidden stronghold of the Mythic Dawn in Cyrodiil. We should head to the Imperial Waterfront and convince Xanir to show us the entry point."

You will not be able to continue until you do. I had issues at this same spot during testing that were fixed. I'll suggest the usual - reload a save just before going to Laird's and try again.

Yeah, about that. Leaving aside my last save was like 9 hours of playtime ago (oops)...

So I got the "Guild ridden, Ioan Laird..." entry. That's all fine. However, there's a lot what went on that isn't fine, namely:

- The Marked Parchment I had in inventory turned out to be aaRCEvidenceNote04, not aaRCEvidenceNote06, which is what it should have been, and I just didn't realize that without digging in the CS. As best I can tell, aaRCEvidenceNote06 never got enabled properly. I see where it should have been there in the dialogue options (aaRCNoRedeem in aaRCMQ03i), but it definitely didn't work, though I did get stage 70. I had to use prid and enable to actually get it enabled.

I don't pretend to know precisely what went on there, but clearly things didn't work as intended. Might be as simple as recompiling the script, may need to stick that in the stage update script block, I dunno. I'm not in a position to test it. I do know that simple enables don't just randomly fail.

- Using an OnEquip block in the note's script is excessively convoluted, requiring me to read the note, pick it up, then read it again for no good reason in order to get the stage 71 update. OnActivate (with an Activate command in the script to make it work) would be best, then I could just read it and be done, or OnAdd if I'm going to need said note later and need to keep it around thus need to pick it up. OnEquip is just griefing and needlessly confusing me.

Both of these issues are pretty minor compared to that misaligned wall I mentioned earlier, but probably want some looking into.

The good news is, the combo of prid xx011767 + enable in the console, plus reading the newly enabled letter, picking it up, then reading it again were sufficient to get me the stage update, and I appear to be on my way again, so yay for that.

Yeah, about that. Leaving aside my last save was like 9 hours of playtime ago (oops)...

- Using an OnEquip block in the note's script is excessively convoluted,

Not really. Originally the note was in the hidden safe, so OnEquip is/was the proper code. When testers didn't reliably find the hidden safe, I moved the note out of the container and simply forgot to change it to an OnAdd, which I have already done for v 1.0.4 given your recent issue. Contrary to what some might think, I'm not deliberately making RST as hard/convoluted/confusing/unrefined as possible.

:rofl: If something's not working there's typically a very simple explanation and fix.

As for the enable misfire, probably just a hiccup/glitch, it's set up properly, and runs fine for me. Without you being able to give more info to debug, I'll have to add it to the Cannot Reproduce list for now. :shrug:

If I knew what more to give you, I assuredly would've done it. As to the other, just trying to give problem + solution and be helpful and all that. You know me. ;)

A few excessively minor cosmetic bugs while I'm here, which, as they are minor cosmetic bugs demand prompt and unwavering attention. Or...not. Maybe more towards not.

In the middle of Cape Town is a very large Gold Coast rock (00184E1B) put there by Oblivion.esm (and not touched by RST except to put a tree on top of it), but which apparently gets deleted by UL: Cliffs of Anvil and not restored by the RST/COA patch, which leads to a floating tree. I THINK that's what's going on, but somebody should check at some point. Think of the squirrels, who can't climb their tree to escape the legions of mudcrabs Cliffs of Anvil dumps there. ;)

A few seperate things going on in aaRCForgottenSewer03, which was pretty fun, btw.

- I think you already know about the floating chest next to Yem. If not, well, there's a floating chest next to Yem.

- It's entirely possible for Bruin to fall into the water on the wrong side of the bridge in that tavern room and not be able to escape. Couldn't get him under the bridge to the stairs, so I did the whole dungeon without him. This turned out to be NBD, since I ran into a pair of assassins wearing full daedric, who have now made me invulnerable, but I didn't actually get him back until I hit the Imperial dungeon. Too, the two Mythic Dawn guys in the room immediately leaped in same water, thus letting me ignore them utterly and making that fight way easier. Maybe that's just me, but.

- In the large room with the wooden platforms and the beds and such, one of the rubble piles has one side gaping open - xx05a4b5 is the formid. Also, this was a cool room.

- Were the various conjurers supposed to summon a dremora and then go straight to unarmed fisticuffs with me without casting the Mythic Dawn bound stuff spell? In the CS, they seem to be set up to use the assassin class, which I guess could be the reason, but it seemed odd enough I thought I'd ask.

And now I'm off to see the Oracle, the wonderful Oracle of OzTalos. Whee.

If I knew what more to give you, I assuredly would've done it. As to the other, just trying to give problem + solution and be helpful and all that. You know me. ;)

A few excessively minor cosmetic bugs while I'm here, which, as they are minor cosmetic bugs demand prompt and unwavering attention. Or...not. Maybe more towards not.

In the middle of Cape Town is a very large Gold Coast rock (00184E1B) put there by Oblivion.esm (and not touched by RST except to put a tree on top of it), but which apparently gets deleted by UL: Cliffs of Anvil and not restored by the RST/COA patch, which leads to a floating tree. I THINK that's what's going on, but somebody should check at some point. Think of the squirrels, who can't climb their tree to escape the legions of mudcrabs Cliffs of Anvil dumps there. ;) -Fixed

A few seperate things going on in aaRCForgottenSewer03, which was pretty fun, btw.

- I think you already know about the floating chest next to Yem. If not, well, there's a floating chest next to Yem. -Yep been fixed

- It's entirely possible for Bruin to fall into the water on the wrong side of the bridge in that tavern room and not be able to escape. Couldn't get him under the bridge to the stairs, so I did the whole dungeon without him. This turned out to be NBD, since I ran into a pair of assassins wearing full daedric, who have now made me invulnerable, but I didn't actually get him back until I hit the Imperial dungeon. Too, the two Mythic Dawn guys in the room immediately leaped in same water, thus letting me ignore them utterly and making that fight way easier. Maybe that's just me, but. -Fixed

- In the large room with the wooden platforms and the beds and such, one of the rubble piles has one side gaping open - xx05a4b5 is the formid. Also, this was a cool room. -Fixed

- Were the various conjurers supposed to summon a dremora and then go straight to unarmed fisticuffs with me without casting the Mythic Dawn bound stuff spell? In the CS, they seem to be set up to use the assassin class, which I guess could be the reason, but it seemed odd enough I thought I'd ask. -Well they weren't expecting you, they panicked.

And now I'm off to see the Oracle, the wonderful Oracle of OzTalos. Whee.

Ok, have spent two days getting to the end, have a room key and all for the master barracks but can not find them. Maybe lack of sleep or maybe the copy rolled so fast I could not read it all. Anyone help point me in the right direction. I would love to get my things back now. lol

Go to the room with the

big clock in the center, you passed through on your way to the library earlier on. The hall/door to the right of the clock leads to the master barracks, yours is the first on the left at the bottom of the stairs.

Hmm the one without a door. Joy, any ideas. Bloody great mod by the way, have fought my way to this point. I think the door fix in the ubp has been turned off. Will check and see, or if this is a bug maybe.

What version are you playing?

1.0.3 Was the latest one I could find out. oh and the door fix is off, I went and made sure. It is like there is just no interior starting with the door. The outside is all there. the other houses have door's. it looks like the only thing out of place.

I tried to find this in here but didn't see it:

I'm at the A Spymaster's Apprentice stage of Spies Like Us. I got to Stone's Throw Cabin, but when I entered, Bruin wasn't there. I tried talking to the old guy, but he just says I need to square with Bruin, first (who definitely need a punch to the face grumble, grumble, brig, grumble). I did get the letter from him telling me to follow up on the info I got from Kin'Drava. I also had no trouble in Bleakers Way. All of that is fine. It's just that Bruin isn't where he's supposed to be...well, now I know how the Grandmasters felt when he didn't report to Bruma.

:lol:

This is with RST 1.0.3

I tried to find this in here but didn't see it:

I'm at the A Spymaster's Apprentice stage of Spies Like Us. I got to Stone's Throw Cabin, but when I entered, Bruin wasn't there. I tried talking to the old guy, but he just says I need to square with Bruin, first (who definitely need a punch to the face grumble, grumble, brig, grumble). I did get the letter from him telling me to follow up on the info I got from Kin'Drava. I also had no trouble in Bleakers Way. All of that is fine. It's just that Bruin isn't where he's supposed to be...well, now I know how the Grandmasters felt when he didn't report to Bruma.

:lol:

This is with RST 1.0.3

I had almost the same thing. I ended up waiting for a day and that seemed ti push it on.