DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support

DarkRider

Stuck, I am:

I've just returned from Gothcorga (awesome btw) with the wind stone and arrived at the Oracle's place to find it in flames. Nobody is around. No quest stage advancement. No indication of what to do now. I've searched the area as thoroughly as I could and found nothing. I went back to Sancre Tor to see if maybe one of the GM's had any ideas but all they have are generic topics, and Denaru has an I HAVE NO GREETING bug. A bit of help

:P

Stuck, I am:

I've just returned from Gothcorga (awesome btw) with the wind stone and arrived at the Oracle's place to find it in flames. Nobody is around. No quest stage advancement. No indication of what to do now. I've searched the area as thoroughly as I could and found nothing. I went back to Sancre Tor to see if maybe one of the GM's had any ideas but all they have are generic topics, and Denaru has an I HAVE NO GREETING bug. A bit of help

:P

When you enter the ruined Oracle's cave there should be a Blade there inside, Jules that you met earlier, to tell you what happened and what to do next. Did you walk around inside? Check the bedroom?

When you enter the ruined Oracle's cave there should be a Blade there inside, Jules that you met earlier, to tell you what happened and what to do next. Did you walk around inside? Check the bedroom?

Did that. Walked all over inside. Checked the bedroom. Scoured it all for hidden switches and stuff too. Nobody but me and Ruin in here.

Did that. Walked all over inside. Checked the bedroom. Scoured it all for hidden switches and stuff too. Nobody but me and Ruin in here.

If you have a save just before leaving Gothcorga, try going through it again. Otherwise...

Did The Mountain Pass quest close properly when you returned to Cyrodiil?

Can you do a stage check on quest aaRCMQ04 when you reach the Oracle's cave?

You didn't console your way past anything in Gothcorga, did you? :)

a thought just occurred to me. does RST end when you reach the rank of blademaster? or does it continue a bit? i'd actually like to do a few quests with my apprentice. i just wasn't sure if the story line continues, the ends have been fairly well tied, from a plot standpoint. i figured i reached the end of the mod; however, it didn't occur to me that the questline might not be continuing because the apprentices don't have dialogue.

If you have a save just before leaving Gothcorga, try going through it again. Otherwise...

Did The Mountain Pass quest close properly when you returned to Cyrodiil?

Can you do a stage check on quest aaRCMQ04 when you reach the Oracle's cave?

You didn't console your way past anything in Gothcorga, did you? :)

State of the journal for this quest:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9981/screenshot1016g.jpg No idea if this is proper or not.

aaRCMQ04 is at stage 20 and I'm currently inside the cave.

I didn't console anything other than a tcl to unstick myself from a couple of rocks I got stuck between. But that was outside away from the important locations.

I checked MQ04, not MQ07. MQ07 is at stage 100, and yes, stage 40 fired according to GetStageDone.

She's fixed now though. Stage 10 in MQ07 apparently never got called so she was still disabled. I did a prid on her form reference, then enabled her, and now she's standing here waiting for me to walk up and talk.

Work has been delayed by TESA's Halloween Challenge, which is more likely TESA's belated Halloween Challenge at this point. I'm just one me! :lmao: I seriously need a cloning machine for Christmas or at least a single clone of myself. Sorry bout the delays, It will be updated this week though for sure, maybe Wednesday or Thursday if everything goes well. :toast:

Well, no rush on an update as I got to the fire tiger and on to the second platform when the FPS went stupid and colours went all strange. Video card started making noise so I checked and it was so hot I burned my fingers.

AWESOME MOD!!! So fantastic it melted a video card - you have my permission to use this statement as advertisement.

Hope to pick up a new card by the weekend and try this mod again. Looking forward to 1.0.4

Weird, must have glitched during the convo with the biologist in Gothcorga, after talking to him that's what enables it, unless you managed to bypass the biologist altogether. In which case I need to fix that. :blink:

No, I talked to him, but honestly I didn't even know he was a valid concern until a dialogue option came up about him. I did find him, but he CAN be bypassed so that's going to need fixing either way.

When I visited the new Castle West Weald II by Trollf I found a severe conflict with RST:

When CWW is loaded after RST, the hens yard is buried under a huge boulder:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/33VyDLeLztVMOTo_EQVSTQ?feat=directlink

When RST is loaded after CWW, the hens are free but at Castle Westweald there is a huge tear in the landscape:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pd8KlhUfvrGVFDg3sLj4QA?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mATZCtYzJyKbkDdOdrfJNg?feat=directlink

I just double checked. There are at least 2 and possibly more land tears when RST is loaded after CWW. So there is more to this conflict.

Although these are not "bugs" per se, I think this should be addressed. After being asked to join the Blades and deciding to need more time, shouldn't the Grandmaster take the Mysterium Xarxes Relic from the player rather than the player continuing to hang onto it, since that was part of the original request, anyway? Also, I noticed that if you face the Grandmaster a second time and decide not to join, then you're unable to join the Blades, and are continuing to hold the Xarxes Relic and it's still marked as a Quest Item, so you can't drop it. BTW, quick question... the Grandmaster tells you that there is a limit to reconsider after declining the first time. Is there really a limit? And if so, for how long?

Hello everyone and congrats on the release - unfortunately i seem to have found a bug :)

As RST was released i installed it and started completing the MQ so i could get my hands on the RST glory - but when i reached the point in MQ where i have to go to sancre tor to retrieve tiber septims armor i get a bug. If i fast travel to sancre tor i discover a new marker called "Temple of Light" - so, the problem is this: If i fast travel to the sancre tor marker i am teleported to the normal sancre tor - if i fast travel to the "Temple of Light" map marker i am teleported to a city in some other worldspace or? I find it very strange, because when i am in this town and look upon the map, i see myself standing directly on top of ST - even though i am in a city - any help!? :/

I have updated to RC1.0.3, installed UL patches and updated MMO - no luck :(

Update: If i exit the RST town through the city gates i come back to tamriel, but theres no gate

I went back into a new game and walked all over Sancre Tor before the RST quest line starts. I did indeed find a map marker for both the Temple of Light and for Sancre Tor. The reason I never found it before is because I always approach Sancre Tor from the shrine that is north of it and the Temple marker is in the opposite direction of the Sancre Tor marker.

I went back into a new game and walked all over Sancre Tor before the RST quest line starts. I did indeed find a map marker for both the Temple of Light and for Sancre Tor. The reason I never found it before is because I always approach Sancre Tor from the shrine that is north of it and the Temple marker is in the opposite direction of the Sancre Tor marker.

It's fine this it's already logged and fixed, don't need additional testing thanks.

Although these are not "bugs" per se, I think this should be addressed. After being asked to join the Blades and deciding to need more time, shouldn't the Grandmaster take the Mysterium Xarxes Relic from the player rather than the player continuing to hang onto it, since that was part of the original request, anyway? Also, I noticed that if you face the Grandmaster a second time and decide not to join, then you're unable to join the Blades, and are continuing to hold the Xarxes Relic and it's still marked as a Quest Item, so you can't drop it. BTW, quick question... the Grandmaster tells you that there is a limit to reconsider after declining the first time. Is there really a limit? And if so, for how long?

The grandmaster should take the book regardless, must be bugged, I'll track it, thanks for reporting. As for the time limit, it's not really timed, it once was, but I left the dialogue for dramatic effect. If you decline twice that's the end though. :yes:

I just double checked. There are at least 2 and possibly more land tears when RST is loaded after CWW. So there is more to this conflict.

Yes there are. But the tears can easily be fixed by loading CWW after RST and removing the two large boulders in front of Lindon priory. (I tested it). What will take more effort is to fix the pathgrids in that area.

But as Trollf has given his permission to the RST-team I am confident that they will make a patch as soon as possible :)

Edited by Tamira

The grandmaster should take the book regardless, must be bugged, I'll track it, thanks for reporting. As for the time limit, it's not really timed, it once was, but I left the dialogue for dramatic effect. If you decline twice that's the end though. :yes:

Great. So I can finish all of my adventuring, then join the Blades.

Regarding the lost notes 'for fun' quest. I did have all

six 'lost' notes. I found my stickynote where I kept track. I went tot all my homes / and the luggage (cobl) to search for the two misplaced 'lost' notes. I generally keep stuff in one location which is part of a small mod (in this case the Shadow... vinyard. I was keeping stuff in Blenda, but blenda did not seem to like RST / and/or other mods at time, so I uninstalled Blenda (and a few other) to get RST running smoothly - and therein went the two 'lost' notes. I really don't want to reload a very old save game, (if I have one) and redo much of the main RST quest. Any way to replace the missing two 'lost notes.' BTW - I want back to each of the locations listed, just in case: The ice room under Wenyon house is inaccessible now. (The note, as I recall, was in the basement, but NOT in the icy chapel). I love the Imperial Manoy...cozy.

Can you bail me out on this? I really don't want to redo the bulk of RST? Can I get the two misplaced 'lost' notes in some other manner? PM me? Thanks...

Edited by Elanaahova