DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello TES Alliance

Maddox

Hello there, let me start of by saying that I have spent entire day banging my head to the table regreting that I have not heard about TES Aliance sooner. 2 days ago I have found out about this site from reddit post promoting your Voice Actors project and obviously it caught my attention, I have been mostly lurker on majority of community sites I joined, including the ones for Skyrim. Hovewer after giving TES Alliance a proper lurk I think

I have found something truly unique amongst sites like this, which I would love to be part of.

After browsing the modding and tutoring sections I was just blown away at the friendlines and helpfulnes of this community.

As already hinted at, my biggest interest is in modding, Im pretty much beginner and I hope I can gain some knowledge here, that I will eventualy be able to share with other newcomers like me once I get better at it.

Now that I finaly got this out of my heart, lets get to the purpose of this thread, my introduction.

A little bit about me:

I live in a capital of Czech Republic, Prague and I have been long time ( addicted :D ) MMO player pretty much until Skyrim released. I didnt get to experience any of the previous TES games, so my knowledge is rather limited. Hell, I had to google the answer to the anti-spam question: "What is Elder Scrolls III called?" I always planned to go back to these games and try them out after experiencing skyrim, atleast Oblivion which I heard so many good things about. But just as I got around to buying the game CK was released and my priorities shifted again (:

Why did I join:

Party explained above, the site just blew me away. And to gain some modding knowledge.

When it comes to modding I dont have much idea what is going on. Hovewer Id say Im fast and willingful learner and I plan to participate in majority if not all the courses

Enclave has to offer so I can become better modder and share my results with the people who are just as passionate about gaming, Skyrim and modding as me.

Well, I think this does it for a short introduction, excuse some of the typos and grammar mistakes, my English isnt exactly fluent.

Im looking forward to chatting, modding and learning from you guys, and eventualy being able to pass on the knowledge I have gained here.

Here is to the end of an lurking era of mine :pints:

Edited by Maddox
  • Upvote 2