DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Curious if I passed, & what class I would go to next

Jareth77

Hey!!

Thanks again for the lessons. I think that they're superbly written.

I'm working on the MorrOblivion project. I prefer the Oblivion Platform & system over the Skyrim Platform, personally. It's really not something that can truly be "obsoleted", not at all. It's sometimes simply a matter of preferences.

Concisely, I'm curious if I passed the Basics class, & what my score was. As well, I'm curious what class I would go to next, if I passed. If not, then I really would like the opportunity to provide additional content of my own efforts, especially if the instructor believes that I need to figure something out. I'm totally cool with that.

As I have suggested, I'm working on the MorrOblivion project. I would like to model my own content, & even create other World Spaces, like Black Marsh, & Elsweyr, & even places like the Summerset Isles, all for the Oblivion Platform. My own concept for that actually is an Open Campaign Setting that allows modders & developers to include their own content & Questlines for players to install & enjoy, as they might prefer.

For an example, yesterday I built Lighthouses: 1 upon the small island next to Deepscorn Hollow, & one upon the island that has Ald Daedroth on it. I REALLY need something aside of the Anvil Lighthouse for the Vvardenfell Lighthouse. Upon the top of each Lighthouse actually sits an Oblivion Gate that transports the players between Vvardenfell & Cyrodiil. I really just wanted a fancy Teleport, & modelling my own object.nif for that, as well as the Lighthouse, actually would be super cool. I use Linux a lot, & I have actually worked in 3D Environment softwares for 20+ years, so I have quite a lot of experience with that.

I as well am really looking forward to learning more about how to create custom NPCs, & writing Quests.

Thanks for reading, & all of your helps.