DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: Come on in and have a drink! Part I

grond

Yeah, and it's pretty good, too!

You know, except for that one thing, you know, that inconsistent perspective thing. :D

I used to talk with Hemingway about that very thing, while we were fishing down at the Key West place. 'Round 58, 59ish. I always got him so riled up. He really hated 'the switch', as he called it. Really hated it. Said it was cheating. Man I used to taunt him about it, and I used to tell him about how I would always do it, and I'd always end a scene with the dreaded 'two return' - you know, where there is a four line space to let the reader know we're moving to the next scene. One time I made him so mad about the 'two return' that he choked on his key lime pie. Tossed his cookies, he did.

Good times.

Vereta, heat makes cold more tolerable. I'd much rather sweat than shiver. Wouldn't you?

Wouldn't ANY of you?

Holy crap. I am gone for a few days, and look what happens. A thread grows to 9 pages????

Cool midwest my eye.... I is curretyly 85 degrees F, at 11am.... forecast for today is over 90. perhaps WELL over 90. Unfortunately, this horribly hot weather just kills me...... Ug. Give me sunny and 75!!! 20% humidity. Yeah. All year round. Oh well.

I need a real drink, after working this morning with the CS. I need to bask in the sweltering sun - life sucks at lukewarm - then drink Blue Moon and eat chicken wings. I'm stepping out now, bar's open!

Glad you like it Grond!

Even though Rider made it :sodapop:

Kind as he is, he decided to give me an OJ smiley as a present. So... Go beg at his feet instead :D

*hears Riders tacky comment and stops dancing for a moment*

Hush or i'm gonna start hugging!

*starts dancing even more wildly than before* :D

*grond stops dancing.*

Hey it was my Birthday yesterday. My favorite waitress at my favorite restaurant spoke with me at length about spotting silicone in swimsuits...

*After downing a couple of well-drawn pints...

bb_Guiness.gif

bb_Guiness.gif

for Darkrider bb_Guiness.gif

for BretonGuy bb_Guiness.gif

(Now we need a lager smiley)

for Angel :clap:

the dancing resumes.* :swear:

C'mon in! Name your poison! Free hugs from Angel!

Thanks, gents. :clap:

Sure is quiet in here. :swear:

A SONG, THEN!

O, the woman I love is a friendly sort,

with two gold teeth and a big hairy wart

on her long and crooked nose.

But that don't bother me none.

O, the woman I love likes candy and roses,

and her thank yous come with halitosis

so strong I pinch my nose closed.

O, the woman I love is mild and sweet,

and she has a pair of the stinkiest feet

and toenails that tear through her hose.

O the woman I love's favorite meal is cake,

and her five or six chins and her cankles make

her potbelly much less exposed.

O, the woman I love ain't fancy or clever,

and I love her because she rarely if ever

wears a sign on her saying "I'm Closed".

She's hairy,

She's hot,

She likes me a lot,

She never says

Ever says

NO.

:woot: