DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: Come on in and have a drink! Part I

grond

The assassin gets up from his table and glides accross the floor in a peculiar manner, common to thieves and assassins, workers of the shadows. He stops at the newcommers table.

The assassin says "A game of chance is it? Perhaps a chance to lighten my purse, for it is full from a successful night in the city. I think I will pass on this charming chance to loose, or not, a couple of coins." He then states, "You can call me William if you wish, as the guards only know me as the scoundral Willie Sea."

William's own deep emerald green eyes quickly study the delightful thief with the strangely adorable smirk and a quick conclusion is attained. The face I can trust, its those hands that I must keep an eye on! Unconsciously clutching his purse, he orders another frothy mug of root beer and turns from the barkeep to eye the crowd in the room. He removes his assassins headgear, to reveal blondish hair, bordering on almost being red. A few freckles speckle his face under the dark paint of the assassin. A fine night indeed...

*The Rider drops into one of the large chairs at the fireplace* Games of chance are all well and good, just remember, you may be rogues, but the barkeep objects to bloodshed here. Keep it friendly, for we are all friends.

*drinks heartily from his mug* It's been too quiet of late, good to hear the warm sound of voices toasting over a pint! :D

He turns to William, his eyes sparkling.

"Why so serious? (lol) Were all fun in games in here." He asks casually.

He drapes an arm around William's should, with a slight tug their heads were drawn close to one another.

"I trust you won't be causing much trouble, now, will you?" He says in a low, all-to-friendly tone with a smirk. He felt some rivalry with this new fellow.

William, feeling a sense of comradery with those present, moves from the bar and approaches the grand fireplace. Finding an empty large chair, unconsciously picking one with the back to the wall and facing the doorway, he flops down in it, spilling some drink on his tunic, and throws his feet up onto the short table there.

He laughs and says to Dark Rider, "Yes, all friends in this place! Perhaps here to stay warm from the cold world outside with one anothers company and to chance, learn a thing or two from each other!". He draws heavily on his drink and closes his eyes for a moment, inhaling deeply the smells of the room. With the guards long gone, and a few gold coins in his purse, he remembers his other trophy from this nights work. He must prepare his lesson for the scripting classes he must teach on the new day.

"A good day, and now a good night to you all!" he states as he quckly gets up from the chair and orders a room for the night from the barkeep. He gives a slight wink and salute to the tavern as he heads up the stairs to his room.

*The Rider raises his glass* Rest well dark prince, you're safe here from the guards.

*glances at the clock* I shall be turning in soon as well, I've had a long guard over the Alliance and tomorrow is another day. *he shifts down more comfortably in his chair* Might just stay here.

Be merry, and be well Mates! :D

After a long time away, the Lady enters the tavern and surveys those gathered around the bar. She nudges the Rider awake from where he remained asleep in the chair "Wake up darling, you can't sleep for too long around this bunch!" She says teasingly. She walks to the bar "Hello, firends! Barkeep something cold, surprise me!"

She sets herself down on one of the empty barstools, "There are guards in the village asking questions about someone called Willie Sea. An assassin of sorts I suppose...of course I assured them we would never give harbor to such a fiend!" She looks around, "Where is Sir William anyway?"

aa_tongue.gif

Sir William, ( of other fame ) saunters in the front door to the tavern. Looking more the part of a Lord than a Rogue, he approaches the Keep and pays in advance for several nights stay in a room, the one facing the alley on the top floor at the end of the hallway. ( Knowing this to be the best defensible and escapable room if there should be trouble. )

Every rogue needs an alter ego to fall back on when things get a bit rough. Last nights unfortunate run in the the local constabulary forced the current situation change.

"Greetings my friends" he says as he heads to his room to prepare a class on basic scripting.

The Rider stands after a long rest at the fireplace and stretches the kinks out of his back. He casually saunders up to William and cuffs him on the shoulder, "Your trouble is, your alter ego gets into almost as much trouble, Mate." He jests lightly, "Barkeep, a round of sweet honey mead for all on me." He throws a few coins onto the bar.

"DId I hear you right? Sweet honey mead and it's on you?" WhoGuru's ever smirking face peeps around the door and she enters the tavern with a bow. "There's a certain Count who'll find his mistress has inconveniently mislaid his sigil ring on the morrow."

With a laugh, she sits next to the fireplace and toys with the band on her finger.

"Isn't that a bit obvious?" Darkrider asks with a grin.

"Not at all. Best place to hide something." She replies and accepts her mug from the barkeep with a groan of pleasure. "Mmm I earned this."