DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #32

InsanitySorrow

@ IS: But I like the clean and safe Lurker Lair :lmao:

The DLC is well worth it, very enjoyable, I had 2 or 3 crashes during it, its pretty buggy for DLC (Witch Hunt beats it though), I am actually not mentioning the occational crash, I am talking "Freeze the PC up, blue screen restart crash" too.

Aye Vereta, tis deadly to reveal the identity of the Broker!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was looking at some Pokemon Info sites... (Im a PokeNerd... grew up with it :D)

And it turns out, one of the new Pokemon is named (This is the Japanese name) Wooguru.

It doesn't look like WhoGuru though... Maybe on a bad day though :D

Wargle.png

LOL! I can't wait till she sees this.

alright! For anyone who missed my stop in and meltdown last night :rofl: My PC is toast again. LOL Mr Guru got a warning of a corrupt windows file the other day, restarted the computer to find it and somehow, the OS drive was wiped clean in the process. :D He's formatted it twice now to reinstall Windows and both times it gets to the desktop and all is well and then BAM corrupt windows file and my poor PC endlessly tries to fix something it can't even find. :D

He'll be having another go at it when he gets home from work tonight. In the meantime, I'm stuck once again on the ancient damn laptop. LOL I hate this thing. AND I leave tomorrow evening with my Dad to go up to NY and visit my family. XD I'll be back on Sunday. No modding for me before I leave! My Oblivion install, yes, was on the OS drive and is also nuked. :D

So there you go, anyone misses me or wonders why I'm not modding? that's why. :rofl: Murphy's law has bit me in the backside again.

-Snip- So, my marine biology teacher's snowflake moray eel somehow got itself in the filter, how could it have gotten in there?

Edit: Today, it was revealed that the eel had crawled up into the filter on its own (though apparently would have otherwise been trapped in their, just that it wasn't "sucked into" the filter, as previously believed.)

Thus, I ask more experienced aquarium keepers - are there filters out there designed to disallow animals from potentially entering the filter systems?

Edited by Jheuloh

I got a bit bored tonight....so to fix that I decided to do a little modern warfare 2 commentry video and put it up on youtube. If you have an interest in the game it may be worth watching:

mayhap some feedback would be cool...if you arent interested in the game though it would properbly just be boring.

They may use it but I dont need to like it, personally it is just a form of DRM that promotes pirating. I know more then a few that figure that "if I have to be online anyway, why pay?".

Of course now I need to tweak my Civ 5 settings, I have had 2 blue screens... not sure if its too much for the processor or not, shouldn't be, and the vid card should be more then powerful enough.