DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

189 files

1. Tafiir Hofkah

Tafiir Hofkah Read-me V.1

=================
    Description:
    =================
    “Tafiir Hofkah†dragon tongue for Thief House, is a player home set in the Rift hold on the banks of Lake Honrich. With amazing views of Goldenglow Estate Snow-Shod Farm and Riften. There is a path that leads through the grounds to Nightingale Hall. All custom shelves and chests are safe to store player equipment. There is no real clutter on the floors of this house, which is personal preference. The house offers all what the player needs: A chopping block, a tanning rack and a smithy with a smelter in the basement.. Inside there are cooking station, enchanter, alchemy station, weapon racks, book shelf, mannequins. This is a WIP and more will be added as I understand the Creation kit.

Installation:
    =============

Use the NMM to install/uninstall

Version 1.0
    =============
    Nothing was deleted from the cell just moved. RockCliff08FallForestGrass01 (0008BF22) has been moved underground to make way for the house.

Made in Creation kit 1.8.151.0

Compatibilities
    =============
    Is not Compatible with any mod that changes the cell 41, -26. But Lanterns on the Roads works fine with it.

To do list
    =============

this house is meant to be given to the player at the end of the mean thief guild missions, and will be adding a quest to get the house.

Nocturnal spell. I would like this house to appear out of the mist after Nocturnal gives it back to Karliah. So that the cell would look like it does in the normal game until that time.

To add back story to this.

This mod was done for the TESA finale exam.

Recommend mods.
    =============
    Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix by SluckyD

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10652

Lanterns on the Roads by Svabbarjack

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10143
    =================

=================

lonewolfe10@ SteamCommunity

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Elderscrolls.
    And to Rob for testing it.

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Insanity's Folded Blankets

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 27 new folded blankets for Skyrim. There two different bed blankets, one for double beds and another for single beds, there is also a folded blanket for placement on shelves etc. Each blanket comes in several texture variations.

The meshes are all new and the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

An optional lower resolution texture pack is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================
    Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder

Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    Take them out of your ESP

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Ithlia for the idea.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

2,746 downloads

(5 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

3. 100% Clean Save for Skyrim v1.8.151.0.7

-
    Clean Save -

For Skyrim version 1.8.151.0.7

What is a clean save?:

It is usually referred to in a troubleshooting environment; it is a save that has never seen a mod(s) before. It is clean because it has not been "dirtied" by, or exposed to any information and/or data from any mod(s). It is for this reason it becomes an ideal (necessary) testing environment when troubleshooting mods.
    Unlike previous Bethesda games (recent Fallout's, Oblivion) a clean save can't simply be made by uninstalling mods and then making a fresh save. You will orphan a lot of data that way.
    See below for more information.

Why use a clean save?:

It ensures no remnant or persistent data is distorting your results, giving you feedback that is accurate. Teleporting from the Main Menu is a popular method, but it should not be relied upon for serious testing. A lot of things get initialised when going through the new game sequence, it is important to test mods in the environment to which they will be applied (how many people started their actual playthrough by teleporting from the main menu?). Furthermore, we're sick of asking. If you are having problems and tell people that you are testing with a certified clean save we are one step closer to a potential resolution.

About:

I think a lot of people could benefit from this. It saves you having to go through the tedium of the starting sequence (or a clean install of Skyrim) if you haven't got access to a save like this already.

I also have hopes that this kind of thing can become a standard when troubleshooting. Eg. "Did you test with the latest Clean Save Resource?"
    Surely by now we're all sick of asking about, hearing about, and answering questions relating to clean saves and the testing of mods.

Notes:

The save has been made just outside Helgen Keep, right after having finished the Quest: Unbound. No mods installed, requires only Skyrim and Update.ESM.
    The file name of the save is: Save 3 - Prisoner Skyrim.

Installation:
    Download the archive to your computer
    Extract the save to wherever your saves are located. (For Windows 7 it's usually - Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves)
    Test your mods
    Do not overwrite this save!

Uninstallation:
    Really?
    Remove the save file manually or in-game
    Reel from your loss

Permissions:

No credit necessary. Just spread the word where you can, it would be excellent if this sort of procedure became standard for everyone who posts about issues that are potentially related to a dirty save.

Availability:

Currently limited to Dropbox and the Nexus.

Reference Material:

Save File Notes (Papyrus) - CK Wiki Article
    Clean Mod/Clean Save Thread - CK Forums Discussion. Of note are posts from a Bethesda Employee (#1, #2)
    Official Resource Thread - BethSoft Forums.

If anyone else has good links please post them here! We need this information to get out there!
    (it would also be good to have a definitive thread discussing precisely what a clean save is somewhere so I can link to it)

259 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Insanity's Junk Yard

I have been creating a lot of resources for Skyrim and some of those creations are very small, not really worth the time and effort of releasing separately. So I've decided to setup the Junk Yard so I can still release these small creations, but without having to make them standalone, which would be pointless really.

All Junk Yard releases are packaged the same way a normal release is, IE Read Me, Screenshots etc.

What does the Junk Yard currently contain, well let's see shall we:
    Morrowind Style Candles [Screenshot]
    Static Coins Stacks [Screenshot]
    Claw Foot Bath Tub [Screenshot]
    Dwemer Spy Glass [Screenshot]

The permissions for the Junk Yard items is the same for all my other resources, take it, use it and enjoy

3,224 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. Insanity's Bath Towels

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 18 new bath towels for Skyrim. There two different racks with 6 variations each and 6 folded towels, all are static.

The meshes are all new and the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

An optional lower resolution texture pack is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

2,591 downloads

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

6. Sumatran Sword

A sword in the style of some Sumatran weapons. A crude, rusted weapon. Perfect for vagabonds with a more exotic flair.

Intended for use in your own mods, but it is game-ready and can be crafted at any forge, bearing identical properties to Skyforge Steel.

To install, simply extract in your Skyrim install directory.

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. Sepredia

========
    Sepredia – an interactive playerhome
    ========

by Tamira

Version 1.2

Sepredia is an Ayleid word and means Peace. The previous owner of the house heard this word during one of his many travels to Cyrodiil and named his house after it. Longing for the warmer climate he definitely has emigrated to Cyrodiil and leaves back his house for anyone who wants to live in a placid and homely house.

The house is located at the waterfront of Lake Ilinalta east of the Half-Moon Mill. You can get there from the beginning with fast travel.

The house offers all what the player needs: A chopping block and a little smithy with a (not smoking) smelter behind the house. There is a bee-hive, two chicken and some vegetables in planters, a tanning rack. Inside there are cooking station, enchanter, alchemy station, weapon racks, book shelf, mannequins.

The lights (lantern, torch and candles) outside will be off during daytime.

Inside you will find lots of named containers for assorted storage. Some of them don't look like containers, for instance a basket with vegetables for the storage of cooking ingredients, a planter with mushrooms for the storage of alchemy ingredients or a static shield for the storage of your looted shields.
    All containers are safe, i. e. they do not respawn. Exception: The bee hive where you can get new honey every now and then and a waste barrel outside where you can get rid of your needless things, which will vanish after some time.

I did not fill all available corners with clutter, I personally do not like those overly cluttered playerhouses. So you have enough free space for your own things.

The special feature of Sepredia is the possibility of interaction. I have added markers at several spots inside and outside of the house that let your avatar perform special animations when you click on them. They all can be found on the ground and have the command "use" (in the pictures it reads "Benutzen" instead of use because I have the German version of the game). You can get out of all animations by simply going forward.
    Important: you have to switch to 3rd-person view before you activate them so you can watch yourself performing the animation and to
    prevent getting stuck there (forward button not always works in 1st person view).
    You can see in the pictures and in the diashow where these animations can be found. I like especially the kneeling animations in front of the shrines as you can activate the shrines while kneeling.
    A remark on the carry-wood-animation: Next to the chopping block behind the house there is a pile of chopped wood "Pick up wood" that you can activate. You can watch your avatar taking wood and carrying it on the arms, now you can walk inside the house to the wood pile "Drop wood" at the fireplace and watch yourself deposit the wood there. These markers work the other way round too, but it would not make much sense if you did. You can also deposit your chopped wood at the "Pick up wood" pile and so get rid of it.

I had liked to integrate more of these animation markers but all others, like sweeping, warming hands at the fire or leaning at the rail or wall, did not work with my method. There are player animation mods available for this purpose. And followers will not use all of the markers as I found out that they might get stuck with some of these.

In addition I have built in some invisible seats in the exterior: In the rowboat, on a rock at the waterside, several nearby the campfire and at the ledge there.

The house is fully navmeshed so your companions will follow you everywhere.

The official DLC Dawnguard and Hearthfire should be compatible with this mod.

Version 1.2:
    ==========
    Minor update. Added the meshes for the exterior off-lantern and off-candles (during day time) that I forgot to include.
    Changed the fishing rods to statics. Added a light to the camp fire.

Installation:
    =============

Use the NMM to install/uninstall

or:

Manual installation: copy the Sepredia.esp and the folders meshes, textures and scripts to your Skyrim Data folder and allow to overwrite.
    Manual deinstallation: In your Skyrim Data folder delete:
    Sepredia.esp
    and the subfolders
    Meshes/Tamira/Sepredia
    Textures/Tamira/Sepredia

In the folder Scripts:
    aaCreatureSpawnDisabled.pex
    aaLightsEnableDisable.pex

and in the subfolder Scripts/Source:
    aaCreatureSpawnDisabled.psc
    aaLightsEnableDisable.psc

This mod has been cleaned with TES5Edit.

This mod has been created with the Creation Kit patch 1.8.151.0 and needs the game patch 1.8.151.7 or higher installed for your game to run.

Permissions:
    =================

Do not upload this mod anywhere else without my permission.

All resources used were made by myself respectively converted by myself from free 3D files or from Stroti's stuff for Oblivion.

You may use all these resources for your own mods as long as you mention me as author and in case of conversions the original author of the models. And please add a link where the original resources can be found.

The respective Downloadlinks are:

Conversions of Stroti's resources from Oblivion to Skyrim:
    Rustic furniture (shelf, table, chair, bench, chest, birdfeeder):
    Spinningwheel: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1359-strotis-spinningwheel-resource/

Flowering bushes and tropical plant: New Plants http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1305-new-plants/

Teddybears: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1232-teddybears/

Antique statue: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1417-antique-statue/

Pumpkins (Halloween pumpkins) and Static birds:
    TESA Resource Kit http://tesalliance.o...ce-kit-project/

All other custom objects I have created myself in Nifskope or/and retextured with Gimp.

Credits:
    ========

My thanks go to:

Stroti for the wunderful models he created for Oblivion
    Yughues, 3dregenerator, Abitor, Umar6419 for their free 3D models
    Rocket and Bootysweat from the Bethesda Forums for their help with scripts

Forgive me any mistakes I made in this readme or with naming the custom objects in the mod. English is not my native language. Any suggestions for improvements are welcome.

127 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Insanity's Curtains

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 40 new Curtains for Skyrim. There are 2 styles and 20 texture variations each, all use new meshes and textures.

Skyrim is lacking in a few things and one I was surprised to see was missing is curtains. Well we can't have that now, so I decided to make a resource to fix it.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,938 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

9. Insanity's Paintings

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 30 new Paintings for Skyrim. There are 10 Oval, 10 Landscape and 10 Portrait, all use new meshes and textures.

Skyrim is lacking in a few things and one I was surprised to see was missing is Paintings. Well we can't have that now, so I decided to make a resource to fix it.

There are three frame shapes (Portrait, Landscape and Oval) and each of them have five colours (Dark Brown, Light Brown, Black, Blue, Red) and a total of 30 watercolour paintings. I also included black canvas textures too.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,325 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. Insanity's Pillows

=================
    Description:
    =================

Pillows!

A pillow resource containing four pillow shapes - Round, Roll, Square and Rectangle. Each has 14 texture variations - 7 colours, 7 plain and 7 with a pattern.

There are also two Skyrim themed pillow textures.

Optional High resolution textures are available as a separate download.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

2,865 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. 2012 Halloween Overhaul

REQUIRES DAWNGUARD DLC

Hello everyone! This is my project I've been working on since mid or early September; albeit alot of the time was spent getting resources together and messing with database and editing music to work nicely and messing around with meshes- you know I have no idea where I'm going with this.

The idea of this mod is simple, it makes the game a more into the Holiday Spirit with quests, gear, decorations, and the like.

Current Version uploaded on here is 0.15 - Adds Halloween music to many areas, as well as decoration of Whiterun and a voice acted quest which starts in the Whiterun Graveyard, and an unfinished quest in the quest in the whiterun graveyard as well involving a mask... Falkreath is mildly decorated and it's Graveyard is where it's quest will take place. (big surprise, not?)

It's sort of a large project, and hopefully you will only need to download the texture, meshes, and music files once and update using the Main File updates, although I will upload mesh and texture updates as I get more. I kind of recommend downloading from my Nexus page as it's going to be updated, way more often than here because it's so much easier to upload files there. Also note: Not all of the objects in the rights/permissions are used yet.

Version 0.5 is uploaded on the nexus, and the files are a bit too large to cut up for here.

234 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Dragon Jaw Scimitar

A Dragon Bone scimitar. .esp is set with a Dawnguard requirement, but doesn't use any meshes/textures from it. For non-Dawnguard users, just set up the weapon in the CK without Dawnguard loaded.

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Pinaud Lodge

This is a Mid-sized Mountain Home for the player.
    No Key or quest needed

The Version 1.0 (07/27/12) home has
    library/study
    1 bedroom
    Kitchen
    wine room
    armory with target range
    All crafting stations
    safe storage

Extras:
    There is also a secret teleport to the armory.As you enter through the main door, the banner on the left will teleport you to the armory. On the left of the armory door as you leave is a banner that will teleport you to the main door.
    The armory also crafting materials and soulgems to get you started with weapons and armor crafting.

Version 2.0
    kitchen moved
    more food and storage added
    armory moved
    Secrete room with Pinaud light armor and Pinaud weapons added
    Great Hall added
    Pool (swimming area with fish) added
    Temple (with all doomstones and shrines) added
    Garden (with plants and mushrooms) added

Version 2.1
    just bug fixes, no additions

91 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

14. Insanity's Bales & Furrows

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a small resource that contains a few farming meshes I made a while back but never released. There has been a bit of interest in these so decided to release them as-is.

Contents:

3 Hay Bale Meshes
    2 Furrow Meshes

The resource also contains new textures for the Hay, Soil and Rope.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Not sure why you wanna do this, but ok ..

1) Take them out of your ESP
    2) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

718 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

15. Insanity's Morrowind Potions

=================
    Description:
    =================

The resource contains new potion models and textures based on the designs from Morrowind, they're not exact replicas but are very close to those found in that game. The potions included are: Bargain, Cheap, Fresh, Standard, Quality, Exclusive.

The textures included are higher resolution ones (2048x2048), an optional lower resolution set is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,176 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Atmoran village

"Atmoran village"

Free modmaker's resourse. It is an old snowy windhelm-style village, lost in the high mountains. Cold and severe location.

"Cult of Fire" studio

http://cultoffire.ru

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Shout-Tastic!

=======================
    UPDATE 1.2 Nov 28, 2012

Quest updates:

In order to begin A Trace of Aetherium:

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

18. Insanity's Room Dividers

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.5.24.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

A collection of room dividers, there are 3 different shapes and they cover 3 classes (Upper, Middle, Lower).

There are a total of 64 room dividers to choose from.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder.
    2. Include them in your project ESP.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Remove them from your project ESP.
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the resource.

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
    Thanks to Lilith for the idea.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,993 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Insanity's Morrowind Soul Gems

=================
    Description:
    =================

I've seen a few requests here and there for the soul gems from Morrowind, I decided to fill that request with this small resource.

The resource contains new Soul Gem models and textures based on the designs from Morrowind, they're not exact replicas but are very close to
    those found in that game. The gems included are: Grand, Greater, Common, Petty, Lesser.

The textures included are higher resolution ones (2048x2048), an optional lower resolution set is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

1,079 downloads

(6 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

20. Wickwood: TESA's 2012 Halloween Challenge

Wickwood

Author: TES Alliance
    Version: 1.2.0
    Release Date: 31.October.2012
    Updated: 12.November.2012

"A stranger descended upon us. Those who would not heed his call were burned as heretics and those who followed him were damned."

★NEW★ v1.1.0 Version Update:
    Gaps in Chapel walls repaired

Description:

Wickwood is a Halloween themed adventure plugin for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Before playing, you will need to disable the game borders in your Skyrim.ini by adding bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 under the [general] heading. Once the plugin has been activated and the game loaded, travel south of Riverwood, high into the mountains beyond the borders of Skyrim's land, where in the wilds of the icy summit, you'll find the village of Wickwood begin unraveling the mystery of what happened there. Players are advised to have both a ranged weapon and an enchanted weapon before attempting Wickwood. For the best results, play in the dark without music and without magic effects like "Nighteye" and "DetectLife". Be wary in your adventuring hero...

Features:
    Set in an Abandoned Mountain Village
    Detailed Backstory to Explore
    New Enemies!
    Unique Weapons!
    A Halloween Atmosphere
    Seven Uniquely Horrific Levels
    Traps and Puzzles
    Voiced Dialogue!
    Big Boss Battle!
    Fun Rewards!
    And More...

Important Info:
    Spawn Mods: Playing Wickwood in tandem with another mod that increases creature spawns may add additional, and unintended, challenge in the village's horror levels. Use with care.
    Levels: We recommend characters be at least level 15+ before attempting Wickwood. While some enemies are leveled to give a bit of a break, some are not and are rather difficult at lower levels.
    Godmode: While you may be tempted to use godmode to brave the horrors in Wickwood, don't. There are some scripts running that will not fire properly if you are in godmode and you will not be able to proceed.
    Collision/Clipping: Do not use the "tcl" console command to navigate through Wickwood. There are collision boxes designed to guide your immersion and trigger zones to progress events, both of which can be drifted through with collision toggled off resulting in a bad experience for you, so give your console the night off.

Known Conflicts:
    None Reported

Challengers:
    WillieSea
    the-manta
    lilith
    Vouivre
    Arion
    DsoS
    Ladyflcn

How To Vote:

Polls are now closed, thanks to everyone who played and voted!

Levels Revealed:
    Withdrawn
    Fjori Blood-Blade's Cottage: WillieSea *Winner of Trickiest Level to Complete*
    Abandoned House: lilith
    Wedding House: the_manta
    Hollow House: Ladyflcn
    Musty House: DsoS *Winner of Overall Best Scare*
    The Frozen Shade: Vouivre
    Savard's House of Horrors: Arion *Winner of Best Creature Scare*

Screenshots:

731 downloads

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

21. Half-Moon House

This is a house build in the moon hill area for the final exam of basic kit creation for skyrim.

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Christmas Resource

A large selection of Christmas themed items for use in those Christmas projects you know are coming soon . Every year the community creates a selection of Christmas themed mods, the only difference this year is we currently don't have any resources that are suitable for such projects, I'm aiming to change that.

Architecture:

Igloo (Exterior, Interior, Door)

Clutter:
    Crackers
    Snowball

Food:

Candy Canes
    Ribbon Candy
    Christmas Pudding
    Gingerbread Men
    Fruit Cake

Statics:

Snowman
    Holly (Small decoration)
    Baubles
    Christmas Cards
    Stockings
    Gift Boxes
    Snow Globe
    Christmas Candles
    Decoration Arrangements
    Decorated Wreaths
    Christmas Rugs
    Filled Stockings
    Yule Log
    Snowball Pile
    Christmas Wallpaper

Thanks to Lilith for her contributions:

Christmas Candles
    Decoration Arrangements
    Decorated Wreaths
    Christmas Rugs
    Filled Stockings
    Yule Log
    Wallpaper
    Gift Arrangements

Additional Thanks:

Teddy Bear: Tamira and Arbitor
    Teddy Bears http://tesalliance.o...232-teddybears/ used by permission from Tamira and Arion. (Credit to original author Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com for the original model and texture http://thefree3dmode...ear/21-1-0-2215 )

662 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. Ready Clutter and Furnishings

Project: Ready Clutter and Furnishings
    Author: Lilith
    Version: 1.1
    Release Date: 10/15/2012
    Category: Resources
    Website(s):

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================
    Requirements:
    ==================

Skyrim 1.1
    Created with Skyrim CK 1.7.7.0.

==================
    Description:
    ==================

Ready Clutter - Decorating in a Jiffy was developed for ease of decorating establishments and homes.

==================
    Details:
    ==================

Ready Clutter makes use of stock Skyrim items and additional modded items by the community to create pleasing arrangements of all types of clutter.

Update 1.1 Brings to Ready Clutter an entire stock of bedding and furniture items along with customary mashups of stock Skyrim assets.

Included in Version 1.1 (Required resources included)

12 - Common beds (6 styles/2 versions each style)
    10 - Common Double beds (5 styles/2 versions)
    12 - Upper Class beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    10 - Upper Class Double beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    12 - Orc beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    10 - Orc Double beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    4 - Noble beds (4 styles)
    12 - Noble Double beds (6 styles both furniture versions)
    8 - Childrens bedding (2 each version common, upper, orc and Noble)
    4 - Special Noble beds (2 styles/2 versions)
    18 - Chairs (10 Noble, 4 Upper Class, 4 common)
    26 - Benches (14 Noble, 12 Upper Class)
    1 - filled cupboard
    2 - Apothecary wall shelves
    1 - Apothecary shelf
    1 - Apothecary table
    2 - Wash basins with soaps and scrub brushes
    1 - Kitchen wall shelf
    1 - Childrens wall shelf
    1 - Asst items wall shelf
    2 - pre-arranged desks

Included in Version 1.0:

Stock Skyrim Items (No additional resources needed)
    3 - Stacks of barrels
    4 - Stacks of sacks
    1 - Mixed stack of barrels and sacks
    4 - Stacks of crates
    3 - Stacks of baskets
    7 - Stacks of books
    1 - Stack of wooden bowls
    4 - Stacks of plates (glazed, basic, wooden)
    2 - Nested glazed bowls
    2 - Nested kitchen pots
    2 - Glazed pottery groupings
    2 - Glazed plate place settings (plate, knife/fork)
    2 - Inkwell and quill arrangement
    2 - Miniature Cart/Wagon
    1 - Book and glazed pottery arrangement
    3 - Glazed vases filled with flowers
    8 - Filled flower baskets (4 with bugs and 4 without)

Modded Items (Required resources included)

2 - Celtic Dresser scarves/Rugs
    1 - Book, inkwell and quill arrangement
    1 - Filled basket with Soaps and scrubby brushes (Soaps and scrubbies by InsanitySorrow)
    2 - Filled Watering Cans with flowers (1 with bugs, 1 without. Watering Can by InsanitySorrow)
    1 - Filled Toy Shelf (Buildy Blocks, Toy Sword, Spinning Tops by InsanitySorrow, Teddybears by Tamira/Arion/Arbitor)
    1 - Filled Toy Box (Buildy Blocks, Toy Sword, Spinning Tops by InsanitySorrow, Teddybears by Tamira/Arion/Arbitor)

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

------------------------------
    Manual Instructions

2) Use the included meshes to decorate the home of your dreams

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Remove any meshes used from your .esp

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

==================
    Known Issues:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

*Disclaimer*
    I have taken all steps I can to insure the mod is assembled correctly, I do apologize for mistakes found, but as modder's I would expect you can handle fixing it on your end.

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

10/15/2012 - Version 1.1 Update
    7/30/2012 - Initial Release

==================
    Contact Details:
    ==================

lilith @ TESAlliance

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to DarkRider for TES Alliance
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on and for his unending help, support and guidance (and fixing my mistakes!).

Thanks to all the fine folks at TES Alliance who offer unending inspiration and support! You folks are great!

Credits for Resources used:
    /index.php?/files/file/1182-soap-resource/">Soap Resource by InsanitySorrow
    /index.php?/files/file/1332-insanitys-lanterns/">Lantern Resource by InsanitySorrow
    Mortars by InsanitySorrow in /index.php?/files/file/1319-insanitys-clutter-stuffs/">Clutter Stuffs
    Water Can and Scrubby Brush used by permission from InsanitySorrow.
    Buildy Blocks, Spin Toy and Toy Sword used by permission from InsanitySorrow.
    Toy Box used by permission from InsanitySorrow
    /index.php?/files/file/1232-teddybears/">Teddy Bears used by permission from Tamira and Arion. (Credit to original author Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com for the original model and texture, credit to Tamira for alternate texture)

==================
    Tools Used:
    ==================

ReadMe Generator
    CK
    Photoshop
    Nifskope

Have fun and happy modding!

2,730 downloads

(8 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

24. Insanity's Clocks & Sundials

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a modders resource that contains a few clocks and sundials for decorating one's home.

They are all static items, the clocks don't function and are meant for decoration, but each clock does come with an alternate model
    that has no clock hands and there are a set of separate clock hands included for those that want to script the clocks to work.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

1,440 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

25. Mammoth's Rest Farm

Mammoth's Rest Farm is a cozy but spacious player owned house near Whiterun with all crafting stations, plenty of storage, an indoor rock pool and nice sunset views from the patio. Named after the mammoth bones sitting in the middle of the grounds (and because I love mammoths).
    A lore friendly place to relax and display your stuff, conveniently located smack in the middle of Skyrim.
    On the farm grounds you will find a garden, a Vendor in his own house and a stable for your horse.

The key to the house is located in a locked strong box in the crafting shed, or can be found on the previous owner. You'll find a hint to his whereabouts on the note by the front door.

Features:

- Alchemy Table
    - Enchantimg Table
    - Cooking Spit
    - Player bed ("Well Rested" Bonus)
    - 16 Mannequins
    - Weapon Racks
    - Shield Racks
    - Display Cases
    - Bookcases
    - Safe storage, indoors and outdoors
    - Indoor freshwater pool
    - Archery Range
    - Tanning Rack
    - Smelter
    - Forge
    - Wood Chopping Block
    - Grindstone
    - Workbench
    - Harvestable Plants
    - Respawning Insects
    - *NEW* more space to park your followers

Enjoy!

================================================
    Installation:

Extract the Mammoth's Rest Farm.rar and copy/paste the Mammoth's Rest Farm.esp into the Skyrim/Data-Folder, activate it in the launcher.

Conflicts:

With every mod that alters the same cells (2,-2 and 2,-3).
    See screenshots for the exact location.

Known Issues:

- The bed in the Master Bedroom does indeed give the "Well Rested" Bonus, although the appropriate message is not displayed. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch fixes that.

- The Mannequins may behave strangely.
    I recommend the Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix Mod - http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=10652

- When exiting the front door it may take a while to load, due to the amount of stuff that needs to be rendered, and having it all in the Tamriel Worldspace.

Thanks to:

Bethesda for making another fantastic game

tesalliance.org for getting me started on modding

156 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated