DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

189 files

1. The Lost Manor

A three cell dwemer home located near Markarth. Lost and forgotten the home has been lost for ages. Now it is a player home with a stable outside with commodities on the interior. Including companion quarters, smithing, smelting, alchemy, enchanting, and plenty of storage.

Future Versions may include:

Proper working Book cases, potion racks, and mannequins.

File includes:
    Brief Readme
    Images
    Mod itself

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Riverside Retreat - Player Home

Riverside Retreat - Player Home
    version: 1.01
    by Maddox

Description
    This mod is the result of my final exam here on TESA. It adds player home to the riverside mountains west of Whiterun. It spans 3 exterior cells and currently one interior cell with 5 rooms ( kitchen, crafting room, hallway, throne room and bedroom ). All crafting objects are included as well with the exception of the one for smelting ore.

The screenshots were all taken with clean Skyrim install, Bethesda HighRes Pack and custom water textures.

Installation
    Extract and copy RiverSide Retreat - Player Home.esp inside your data folder.

Conflicts with other mods
    Firewood / Chopping block textures have quite some visual bugs ( doesnt affect just my mod but all of Skyrim ) when using Bethesda HD textures - Error on Beths side, get better texture pack or download one of the texture fixes for Beth one.

Plans for future updates
    - Add underground dungeon complex, together with quest and companion.
    - Modify companions to use all the interior features while idle without being told to.

Thanks to
    TESA - For being an awesome community.
    Bethesda

79 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Loot_Overhaul_Rebalanced

Progress is going well, I'm full of ideas and feedback has been astounding. As this mod grows, so does my knowledge and experience with the tools at hand. Expect consistent updates and a more user friendly layout across all hosting and information sites.

!Please keep posting your ideas either here or at the forums and it has a good chance at being featured in the mod!

More Info on future changes and greater mod description here----http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1348596-relzwip-loot-overhaul-rebalanced/

Install:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --- Can use NMM or drop the zip folder into Bash Installers. Also, can manual install by unpacking into the skyrim/data folder.

--- Upon load up you may want to wait for 3 days( or however long your cell respawn timer is)
    it shouldn't be an issue but it's always good to do to prevent any possible glitches.

Update:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---Uninstall, delete from the data folder or overwrite. Current updates are relatively minor and should not cause an issue. Keep a back up save handy just in case. Also, wait length of your cell respawn timer upon load up.

Uninstall:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --- Use NMM or remove the LORe.esp from your skyrim/data folder.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Nord Culture Coin

~~~by Porscha

==Description==
    Changes the look of Skyrim's currency. This is a work in progress, but I think it's okay to release as is. There are two versions. One is a barbaric-type warrior, and the other is a Divine. The back of the coin speaks for itself. I plan to add these coins in Silver in the future, along with Gold with Silver highlights, and Silver with Gold highlights. I also plan to give the barbarian some armor.

==Installation==
    Simply extract the contents of the .RAR into the directory where Skyrim is installed, or;
    if using a mod manager such as NMM, just manually add the .RAR and activate.

==Uninstallation==
    Quite easy.

~~Credits~~
    people, I guess.
    Bethesda.
    other artists.
    my two fans.

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Spears of Skyrim

Spears of Skyrim
    Version 1

Description: Adds a spear to the world of Skyrim! Purchase it at the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun!

Installation: Extract the contents of this archive to the Skyrim Data folder. Check it as active in the Skyrim Data Files section of the Launcher.

Credits: InsanitySorrow for tips on getting the Spear Skyrim ready.

Usage: This spear is provided as a free-to-use resource. All I ask is I am notified of what its going to be used in.

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Insanity's Texture Pack - Skyrim

Note: Please note this is still a work in progress, I'll be updating it over time as I make more textures. But for now, enjoy these

Insanity's Texture Pack is just that, it's my very own texture pack for Skyrim.

Now I;m not going to mention the usual HD, HQ, more detailed ect crap people put on their mods now, instead I will simple say this. The textures are high resolution, most range from 1024x1024 for small clutter items right through to 2048x2048 for things like landscape, they are all new (not used any originals except for reference) and more vibrant.

The textures have been designed with Skyrim's style in mind, so all the new textures will fir perfectly fine. So don't worry about jarring differences.

What does it change:

Landscape textures - roughly 60% of them have been changed
    Caves
    Farmhouses - Riverwood, Winterhold ect
    Clutter - Some random clutter, like barrels and the cart
    Azura's Star Interior
    Water
    Sunglare
    Snowflakes
    Whiterun - About 50%-ish, enough to make a big difference

Secondary note: The reduced version will take a little while to setup and upload, so please be patient.

Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Skryim's Data folder.

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

16,660 downloads

(7 reviews)

29 comments

Updated

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Blender Body weight slider

.blend file containing male body mesh that can be adjusted to any body weight, using shape keys.
    Useful if you need a body mesh of certain weight; such as for reference when creating custom clothing or armour.

Made and saved in Blender 2.59.
    Note: Not compatible with Blender 2.4x, as animation data cannot be loaded.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. Alchemy & Enchanting Rebalance

=================
    Details:
    =================

As of v1.02, this mod changes the following:

Skill gained from making potions slightly reduced (Optional).
    Skill gained from enchanting slightly reduced (Optional).

Alchemy:

Alchemy & Enchanting Rebalance

- Alchemist: This perk now increases potion and poison strength by;

Level 1 - 10%
    Level 2 - 20%
    Level 3 - 30%
    Level 4 - 40%
    Level 5 - 60%

- Benefactor: This perk no longer applies to Fortify Alchemy & Fortify Enchanting, but all other effects are increased by 30%. This needs testing to verify!
    - Poisoner: Poisons you mix are now 50% more effective.
    - Physician: Potions you mix that restore Health, Magicka or Stamina are 50% more powerful.

Vanilla Alchemy:

- Alchemist: Increases potion and poison strength by;

Level 1 - 20%
    Level 2 - 40%
    Level 3 - 60%
    Level 4 - 80%
    Level 5 - 100%

- Benefactor: Potions you mix with beneficial effects have an additional 25% greater magnitude.
    - Poisoner: Poisons you mix are 25% more effective.
    - Physician: Potions you mix that restore Health, Magicka or Stamina are 25% more powerful.

Enchanting:

Alchemy & Enchanting Rebalance

- Enchanter: This perk increases enchantment strength by;

Level 1 - 10%
    Level 2 - 20%
    Level 3 - 30%
    Level 4 - 40%
    Level 5 - 60%

- Fire Enchanter: Fire enchantments are now 50% stronger.
    - Frost Enchanter: Frost enchantments are now 50% stronger.
    - Storm Enchanter: Shock enchantments are now 50% stronger.
    - Insightful Enchanter: This perk no longer applies to Fortify Alchemy & Fortify Enchanting, but all other skills are increased by 30%
    - Corpus Enchanter: Health, magicka, and stamina enchantments are now 30% stronger.

Vanilla

- Enchanter: Increases enchantment strength by;

Level 1 - 20%
    Level 2 - 40%
    Level 3 - 60%
    Level 4 - 80%
    Level 5 - 100%

- Fire Enchanter: Fire enchantments are now 25% stronger.
    - Frost Enchanter: Frost enchantments are now 25 stronger.
    - Storm Enchanter: Shock enchantments are now 25% stronger.
    - Insightful Enchanter: Skill enchantments are 25% stronger.
    - Corpus Enchanter: Health, magicka, and stamina enchantments are now 25% stronger.

=================
    Options:
    =================

There are 3 plugins available. They are in appropriately named folders in the archive.

Slowest leveling

Slower leveling

Vanilla leveling

Please only install one!

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. More Powerful Daedric Artifacts

Name: More Powerful Daedric Artifacts
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 1/16/2012
    Category: Overhauls
    Author: Rowan

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a just a very simple mod that Modifies damage, value, and armor rating for most daedric artifacts. I was fed up with the weakness of these legendary items in comparison to regular daedric, hence this simple fix.

What this mod does:

1.Damage and armor rating now matches their daedric or dragonscale equivalents, while monetary value is exceeded by 500. Also, all daedric artifacts (weapons and armor) now benefit from the daedric smithing perk. Items that already exceeded their equivalents I left alone.

2.Nightingale blade and bow (all versions) now benefit from the ebony smithing perk.

If I missed something or a value is incorrect please don't hesitate to PM or email me about it. (Contact info listed below)

=================
    Details:
    =================

Items changed:

weapons:

Dawnbreaker
    Mace of Molag Bal
    Volendrung
    Ebony Blade
    Mehrunes' Razor
    Rueful Axe
    Nightingale Blade and Bow (all versions)

Armor:
    Masque of Clavicus Vile
    Savior's Hide
    Spellbreaker

==============
    Installation
    ===============

1.Extract this archive to a temporary folder.
    2.Move the contents to Skyrim's Data folder.
    3.Start Skyrim's Launcher, click Data Files, and make sure More Powerful Daedric Artifacts.esp is enabled (box should be checked).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Skyrim's Launcher, click Data Files, and disable the More Powerful Daedric Artifacts.esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Contact Details:
    =================

I would prefer a PM at either of the following sites:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/

But you can also send me an email: Rowans@aptalaska.net

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
    7zip
    Me (Rowan)

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    SkyEdit
    Fraps
    7zip

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Insanity's Cave Texture replacer

This is a texture replacer for Skyrim's Caves, covers both normal and frozen versions.

Textures are the usual fare, higher resolution, sharper detail, more depth and for most there is more colour. The overall style/feel of the
    textures have been designed to fit in with Skyrim's style/feel, so they shouldn't feel out of place.

Enjoy!

Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Skryim's Data
    folder.
    Start the Launcher, Open the Data Files screen and check the "Load Loose Files" Option

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

339 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

11. Skyrim Girl and Male Nord Character Saves

6 Savefiles. 3 with a Nord Girl named Sykrim & 3 with a Nord man named Alexander.
    ____________________________________________________________-'

Apporoximately 1 hour Making of Sykrim video:

Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim
    ---------- ----------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -----------
    A little lore: Witches were exekuted in the old times in the nord kontinent (irl!). Now with hi-tech technology
    it is time for retribution. (Even though it is probably just a simulator and not irl).

Sorceress Sykrim is akkused of being a Witch by the imperials. She is not a "Witch" she is a Sorceress. ...
    You start the adventure after the kharakter kreation, just after summoning a Shinryu dragon servant to save you
    from the IMPERIAL SCUMROLL trying to hurt Sykrim with a axe.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sy - Mynt the UltimeciaKnight spent an hour to kreate me, the most beautiful & fierce Organic Nord girl you will ever see! You heard right. i do not do biomods or augmentions! That is Deus Ex!..

UK - Her body size is set to thinnest.

Sy - The piktures does not show where i am. i am at the very beginning where it is possible to first save my Life File! (Of course that is if you load the earliest save of the 3 Sykrim saves provided in the download)

UK -: Note that you will treat the sorceress well! She shall reign over the imperial scumrolls & the "Witchunters"...
    With Galéttèas and Sorrowinds power and her Knights!

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Alexander Scyrim the GF

Alexander the GF - Hello my name is Alexander Scyrim! Just Kall me Alexander the GF! ...
    i just got eaten by a dragon!.. :

And it is up to you to reload me!
    Please SAVE me! i wish to meet Asmaragda, in Morrowind, again ...

______ ___________________________________
    ------------------------------_----------------------
    ________________ ________________ -______

You are welcome & encouraged to post movideos and photos or such featuring Sykrim or Alexander but please link back to where you downloaded savefile from ... That would mean here or SkyrimNexus.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. StarX Frost Giant Texture

Name: StarX Frost Giant Texture
    Version: 1.2
    Date: 19-11-2011
    Category: Texture Replacers
    Author: StarX
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a texture replacer for the giants, using the colorscheme of the Frost Giants from the Conan comic: The Frost Giant's Daughter.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Skryim's Data
    folder.
    2. Start the Launcher, Open the Data Files screen and check the "Load Loose Files" Option

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    =================

StarX @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

Retexture: StarX

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

Feel free to use this texture in your own mod, but please give me credit when you do so. Do not upload this file to another host without my explicit permission.

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated