DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

189 files

1. Pheo3309's Animated Alchemy Cauldron (Dawnguard)

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD AND USE: This mesh requires the Dawnguard DLC to work correctly. If you don't have the DLC, the animations will not display properly therefore the DLC is required and there's no getting around this!

This mesh was inspired from Blary's Alchemist's Hidden Valley. Or rather a mesh he had. I thought it was neat how he had his cauldron able to do crafting, but it was missing something. Animation. So I started looking through the Kit for animated substances and liquids, found what I was looking for, and this was the result! I also didn't want to use two different meshes (One for the model and the other for the Marker Model). Not only would that mean more meshes to download, but it's also not very simple in terms of hooking everything up. I like my resources being simple, easy to use, and something that uses the least amount of hair pulling possible.

Installation:

Extract the files to your data folder. Merge folders if necessary. There are two ways of making a workstation. I'll
    show you how to do alchemy.

1) Duplicate the CraftingCookingPotLG under furniture.
    2) Rename it to something else with a Unique ID.
    3) Change Model to the cauldron.
    4) Under Keywords, remove CraftingCookpot.
    5) Under Keywords again, right click and add the WICraftingAlchemy Keyword.
    6) Make sure that the Workbench Data has Bench Type Alchemy as well as Uses Skill.
    7) Hit okay, place, and test. It should work being as that's how I got it to work.

A simpler way would be to duplicate CraftingAlchemyWorkbench, make a unique ID and name, and just swap out the mesh with mine though I haven't tested this way yet. Should work the same though. At least in theory.

Uninstallation:

If you're using any of my other resources and want to keep them and NOT the cauldron, then go into the following directory in your data folder: Meshes\Pheo3309 and delete the cauldron folder. If you want to delete all of my resources, then just delete the Pheo3309 folder.

Faqs:

Q) Just one color?
    A) For right now, yes. Others will be available in the future.

Q) I have clipping issues! Fix it!
    A) Send me a screencap of where it's clipping. This has only been tested with male characters. If it's clipping on the floor,
    that's a Creation Kit issue.

Q) I can run through the cauldron! Fix this!
    A) It is beyond NifSkope's ability to fix this. I've tried. Every way I could think of and even had some of the best NifSkope Meshing modders I know look at it. They all came to the same result. See Known Issues for creating a collision sphere.

Q) Can I use this for anything other than Alchemy?
    A) Of course!

Q) I can't see the animations! What gives?
    A) You don't have Dawnguard.

Q) Will you make a cauldron with other textures?
    A) Perhaps, but they wouldn't be animated.

Q) Will you make this without Dawnguard?
    A) Since there's no animations like this in the vanilla version of Skyrim, no. Unless I'm missing it. If by chance I am, do shoot me a PM and I will work on it ONLY if it's from the vanilla version of Skyrim. Just tell me the place or questline, and I'm sure I can find it, dissect it, and apply it ONLY if it's Vanilla.

Known Issues:

BrettM has been kind enough for fixing the collision with the cauldron!

Future Updates:

More colors if there's a demand for them!
    Maybe other different types of 'cauldron' like pots.
    Better collision for the animation and for the kettle.

Special Thanks:

Blary for creating the idea first. Without his inspiration, I'd have never have a drive for this.

IsharaMeridan for telling me how to create new crafting stations. Before I had this as a static mesh and I'd place an invisible pot in it. Even though this worked, I felt that if I had it as all one mesh, that it'd be something that people could use as an aesthetically pleasing way to do alchemy or any other kind of crafting.

BrettM for optimizing collision and creating a glowing version for us!

323 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. Pheo3309's Soul Gem Jars Resource

UPDATE: Optimized collision and an assorted jar from BrettM! Replace the old ones with these for even LESS problems!

Ever wondered wondered why there's little to no modder's resources for Magecraft in Skyrim? WELL! I wondered the same thing and so I started thinking about what I could do about that. Now while this doesn't have a huge amount of things for Magecraft, it certainly does spice things up in regards to Soul Gem storage! Not only are they unique looking, but they also use the symbol commonly associated to Conjuration. Everything is glassy, not to mention light refracts through the glass which was a feat in of itself to do. But how can you incorporate this into your mod? WELL! There are several systems that this could be used for. One of my favorites is the one IsharaMeridan made for individual item auto storage, a system based on arrays. That system can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25890//?

Another could be General Stores, or any other scripted sorting system out there. They can be used for decoration, they can be used without a scripted system, even the empty jar can be used for clutter and anything phased inside! It's entirely up to you, the modder, on how you want to use these elegant, yet eccentric pieces!

Installation:

Just unpack the files and merge with your data folder! After that, load up your mod in the Creation Kit, and create a new object. It can be a container, static, even an activator! Or duplicate one already there! Then just import the mesh. Just be sure to downscale it size wise. These jars ARE pretty tall and wide. Also, do note that Skyrim used the same mesh and texture for Petty and Common. I've went ahead and included a Common portion that way you can either do something different, or use it for more of an organized approach with your meshes and container order.

Uninstallation:

Load up your mod in the Creation Kit. Remove the jars from your Render Window and then remove the meshes from those same objects. Save and close, then go to your Data folder and follow the following directory: Meshes\Pheo3309\SoulGemJars. If you're deleting one, you can delete them one by one. If you want to get rid of the Soul Gem Jars, delete the folder Soul Gem Jars. If you're not using any other of my resource packs, then remove the whole Pheo3309 folder if you wish however I don't recommend it as others may have included these meshes in their mods.

Known Issues:

Size: It's been optimized to .66, though if you want it even smaller or larger, press and hold the S key and click and drag your mouse, moving it up for increasing the size, and down to decrease the size. However, sometimes you can't get the exact height every time. This is how:
    1) Right click on your first jar that you set out. Write down the scale.
    2) Set your second one down, position it how you want it. Right click and set the scale to what you wrote down.
    3) Press F to drop it to the lowest plane/flat surface/ground.
    4) Save. Exit if necessary to test it.

Another known issue is near the base of the jar (meaning the bottom of where the Soul Gems are and the start of the Jar Base), it's REALLY bright. I've tried every setting I know to try and reduce this and this was the best I could get it without losing the quality of the shine. It may be REALLY bright for those using ENB.

If your jars happen to bounce around with spells or shouts, or just happen to move, use the following tutorial.

1) Select one or a row of jars.
    2) Click the Collision Cube button.
    3) Right click on the collision cube and look for Primitive in the Reference window that pops up.
    4) Under Primitive, look for Collision Layer and select L_Unidentified. Anything else to my knowledge will NOT allow you to activate the jars through the collision cube.
    5) Don't forget that in the scripts tab to use the DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad script that comes with Skyrim. This is to ensure that things don't bounce around when loading the cell.
    6) Save, quit, and test your cell.

Faqs:

Q) Will there be any new additions to the jars to include transparent gems and Soul Gems that glow when full?
    A) As of now, it's up in the air. I'm going to do my best to try and get hold of the mod authors that have created such mods. When I merged three incompatible textures and meshes together, I contacted the mod authors about what I did and how I did it so they could update their mods if they needed, however I've not heard back from any of them. If you want it to have those versions, you may try and help me request it as well.

Q) The jars bounce around when loading the cell! What gives?
    A) See Known Issues about Collision Cubes and applying the DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad script.

Q) Why do your Soul Gems look different than what I have?
    A) It's because I use a different texture. This one can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4380/?

Q) I noticed that the top of the jar is the hand in a quest! It was animated there! What gives?
    A) I've yet to figure out how to make the behavior data work for the mesh itself. I will be researching how to do this however and if I succeed, I'll include meshes and the script for these too, however it will be in two different parts and it won't look like it's gripping the gems like it does now as you'd need to plug in everything and have gems in your inventory for it to work.

Q) The jars are way too bright for me! What gives?
    A) The jars themselves are contankerous to manipulate with the shading due to it's enviromental settings. I could lower the amounts, however these were to my liking. If you have NifSkope, you can change the Environment Map Scale to a lower setting. However the only thing I ask is that you do not upload those modified meshes without permission. Thank you.

Q) I did everything in the Known Issues and I still can't activate my container!
    A) If you did everything including the test mesh with one of my meshes and it STILL doesn't work, shoot me a PM or write a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I've tested these and they worked for me, so it would help to know what kinds of mods you're running.

Thanks To:

IsharaMeridan for her wonderful scripted array system. It's come in handy on many occassions, including these here.

WillieSea for leaving bread crumbs about making glassy looks in the TESAlliance.org forums. Without that information, I'd have never have been able to make these. In fact, I'd have never thought this vision of mine would even be possible, so thank you for making not only my modding experience a learning and better experience, but you've also changed the way I look at objects in the game overall. It changes the way I play Skyrim entirely as now I get even more ideas while playing.

LisnPuppy for being a source of constructive criticisms, ideas, and support. You are truly the real goddess of the Nexus!

SpectralDragon for Waterstone Manor, as well as listening to my insane psychobabble on ideas for ways to revamp the mage room and allowing me to work on his housing mod as well as being a constant source of ideas. Without his manor I doubt that I'd have been coming up with this resource.

BrettM for his amazing quick work on collision and creating a new jar to use, which is the mixed. Without his help, these jars would not have optimized collision and since I'm not so savvy when it comes to the collision issues and since it would probably take me forever and a day to digest everything, he went ahead and fixed them so you no longer have to wait. He's also made a nice open handed jar for those that want one of those! So be sure to thank him for that!

Future Updates:

Possible variants of the containers to work with several mods that have either transparent Soul Gems and Soul Gems that glow when they're filled. I would have to get permission from them however to do so.

314 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Updated

3. Elfmoose Farm.zip

Elfmoose Farm is the place to go for storage, ingredient picking and growing and all your crafting needs.

Exterior: From the main road to the river you'll find all sorts of unexpected plants for harvesting (look carefully!) as well as a garden for food, chicken nests and sheaves of wheat. The house is decorated with mounted animal heads including an extra large slaugherfish. A full blacksmithing area is on the side porch with a smelter and woodchopping area nearby. Also on the porch are 2 respawning fish barrels (don't store stuff in those)

Interior 1st floor: You'll find an achemy table, enchanting table, cooking spit and oven along with lots of storage, table and chairs and sleeping area with double bed and more storage. The sleeping area is separated from the main room by dividers designed by InsanitySorry. Many thanks to Insanity for designing them! [The divider file can be downloaded here: /index.php?/files/file/1394-%20%20insanitys-room-dividers/">http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1394- insanitys-room-dividers/ Weapon plaques (the kind that hold a shield and 2 weapons) are scattered throughout.

Interior basement: Here you'll find a lockpicking practice area just like the thieves guild has with 5 different locked containers that respawn (don't store stuff in those). Theoretically they'll re-lock eventually as well as respawn. There is are also 4 large planters for growing mushrooms, deathbells and nightshade only. (You can't expect to grow flowers in a basement, afterall). And there's also an archery target area.

Interior 2nd floor: Massive amount of assorted mannequins and weapon racks. The walls are covered with pale yellow wallpaper so the weapons show up better, which was one of my main reasons for embarking on modding inthe first place. Many thanks to Lilith for creating the wallpapers which can be downloaded here: /index.php?/files/file/1253-%20%20liliths-wallpaper-panels-modders-resource/">http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1253- liliths-wallpaper-panels-modders-resource/ Also on this floor is more storage and 3 planters in which you can plant anything that can normally be planted. at the far end is another bedroom with 2 twin beds and a little more storage.

All containers contain little goodies.

A HUGE thank you to DarkRider for teaching the modding class which was incredibly thorough and challenging.
    This mod is the final exam for the modding class. My goal was to create a compact house with lots of storage and a place to display keen weapons and armor so I could actually SEE it.

I am immensely grateful to the folks at Bethesda for creating Skyrim and for giving us the tools to tweak it.

Last but not least, I thank my husband for getting me to play Skyrim. He's been a gamer forever. Skyrim was my first game.

87 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Skyrim Windows Resource Pack

Have you ever wanted to use some of the game's windows in your Skyrim mod, but ended up feeling very frustrated over the fact that most of them are embedded into other models you may not want like walls?

This package contains 19 different windows that have been separated to the best of my abilities using NifSkope, which should give you much more freedom and flexibility in how you want to use them.

This pack only provides the raw .nif files without a .esp library, so to use them you need to create new statics in the Creation Kit, and refer it to the desired model contained in data/meshes/window

NOTE: The windows shown in the screenshots use the textures from Visible Windows. Nope, couldn't be arsed to disable it!

311 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

5. Immersive Sounds - Magic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETyBCfH1nE4

ABOUT

If I could describe Skyrim's magic sounds in one word, it would be this: thin.
    How are you supposed to feel like a badass sorcerer when it sounds like you're in the kitchen
    cooking dinner?

This mod overhauls the casting sounds for several of the spell schools. Alteration, Illusion,
    Restoration and Conjuration have been focused on so far.
    I feel that the destruction sounds aren't in as dire need of attention, but they may be looked
    on in the future if I feel I can improve them substantially.

All of the new sounds are high fidelity. This really shouldn't be a bullet point, but far too
    often I find that mods containing custom sounds have sample rates as low as 11khz or even
    worse, high noise floors, plenty of clipping, very audible aliasing artifacts, etc. These are
    all clean sounding in 44khz 16-bit stereo!

MANUAL INSTALL

Extract into Skyrim/Data, overwrite when prompted, enable Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp

MANUAL UNINSTALL

Disable/remove .esp, then remove the relevant sub-folders within Data/sound/fx/mag/ (if you're unsure, just refer to the .zip you extracted them from)

COMPATIBILITY

This mod overrides vanilla sound files and alters some Sound Descriptors to enable
    stereo playback. It is best to assume it will conflict with any mods that add similar changes. These aspects are mostly only changed by sound mods and should pose no problems at all with gameplay mods.
    If you have some other specific preferences for sounds, it is best to install them after this one, and
    any .esp should be loaded after Immersive Sounds in the Load Order.

FUTURE PLANS

This mod is the first part of a planned series, hence "Immersive Sounds". Melee
    combat, archery, and world interactions (doors, item looting, etc) are on the way.

I also plan to update the Magic module with more changes, for example adding unique sounds to
    the cornerstone Illusion spells such as Fury or Fear (currently using the Firebolt sounds in
    vanilla). This requires more in-depth editing to spells though which may conflict with popular
    magic/gameplay mods such as SkyRe, so compatibility solutions must be taken into account.
    There are no gameplay mod conflicts in the current version!

60 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Chimneys for Skyrim

I never liked that some farmhouses had lit fireplaces inside but no way for those fireplaces to vent smoke. So I created this simple mod that adds working chimneys with smoke to the farmhouses in several locations. I only added chimneys to farmhouses that had a fireplace, not a fire pit. The taverns and longhouses have large fire pits so I added smoke drifting from their thatched roofs to indicate that the smoke was escaping through the roof.

This mod has been cleaned with TES5Edit V3_0_30

5,749 downloads

(6 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Skyborn Mansion

NOTICE: This mod has been put on hold for awhile. Until I can get into a place of my own.

A run down house on a mountain. Mysterious dungeon who's master is sinister and dark. Riddles to be solved, areas to discover and mysteries to be unraveled. Who built this place? Why does it exist? And what could lie at the base of the mountain? Answer these questions and more with Walrus's Skyborn Mansion mod.

Finished features will include:

- A new upgradable player home with a glorious view
    - A multi layer dungeon with lots of dead ends, puzzles and traps
    - A new merchant who needs your help to clear his name
    - A marriage worthy nord with the knowledge to heal your wounds
    - A mysterious stranger who might not b what they claim.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyborn Mansion is a my first public released mod and my first serious mod for Skyrim. I plan to add several things to the world of Nirn with this by the end.

These include:
    - A new NPC merchant with his own backstory and related quests.
    - His marriageable daughter, also a merchant, with her own quests to complete
    - A grueling dungeon with 35 lvls. Complete with hidden areas, secrets to discover and rewards for completing sections
    - An upgradable house with many different features and areas
    - A mysterious stranger who asks you to complete various tasks
    - A main story line to explain why this house and dungeon is there in the first place

Features Completed:
    -Lvls 1-2 of the dungeon

Features Started:
    -Dungeon Entrance
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>50% -House
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressRed.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>5% -NPC Merchant
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>60% -Merchant Daughter
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>50%
    Exclusive TESA HINT!!
    -There are no health potions in the dungeon. Just remember that

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. MarthGun's Ladders

Hey that's a high shelf, or hey that kitty is in a tree. How am i supposed to pet that when beth took out the levitate spell?

fear not frens, i made some ladders

****!&!&!&**((((( NOW WITH 100% MAOR COLLISIONS!!!!!!!!

Ladders. Get Some. Fin

218 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

9. MarthGun's Easels

all these pictures, how did they create them?

har har, yes. the didn't use magic to levitate the canvas playa.

get some. easels. fin.

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

10. House of Argon

House of Argon

A cozy retreat for the Sons of Blackmarsh

Description:
    House of Argon adds a unique player home designed with Argonian players in mind; finally some respite from the cold for our scaly friends. Set in the volcanic wastes of Skyrim, the House of Argon boasts stores of fish and eggs, a special hotbed for resting, even a private hot spring for fishing and relaxing. The house is free to claim and has player safe storage. No future versions of this mod are planned as this was just a small addition I added for my own lizard. Enjoy!

Credits:
    DarkRider: Level Designer
    Hanaisse: 3D Artist

Legal:
    Bethesda Softworks retains all rights to any original content, concepts, and ideas taken and altered from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Resources used in this project may be used in your mod freely without permission being asked beforehand but credit must be given to this source for my work; it’s just polite.

This mod may not be rehosted anywhere without permission. Period.

DarkRider @ http://www.tesalliance.org

90 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. Heljarchen Hall Pool and Hot Bath for Hearthfire

What is it?
    This mod aims to provide Heljarchen Hall owners a no-cost, add-on swimming pool and hot bath, somewhat missing when you're a successful warrior or mage who have just built a very large estate.

This mod has been cleaned and checked with TES5edit and Wrye Bash.

Features:
    * Follower-friendly -- with an included navmesh, it means followers can go anywhere around the pool.
    * Self-Contained -- except for the navmesh, which has been improved on, and I had to tweak the terrain to build the pool's foundation, the mod is highly separate and does not mess up with Heljarchen's programming.
    * Heated Tub and Braziers -- perfect for those who have Frostfall.

Compatibility:
    * This mod requires the Hearthfire DLC installed.
    * Some Hearthfire mods that alter Heljarchen may or may not be compatible with this mod.
    * This mod is not compatible with Heljarchen Hall Reform.
    * This mod is not compatible with Fort Heljarchen.
    * This mod is compatible with vanilla or Tropical Skyrim.
    * This mod is compatible with Heljarchen Hall Lights.

For any issues, please leave a message (if it's a glitch, describe it in full) at the comments section or PM me; I'll try to resolve them as much as possible. Also, as this is a beta release (hence the "b" besides the version number) and thus a WIP, meaning to say I'm still conducting compatibility testing and debugging, there will be some possible imperfections or odd bugs, especially in combination with other mods. Anything you see missing or something that doesn't look right, just leave a detailed comment (if English isn't your native language, use Google Translate before posting your comment). Thank you.

Installation:
    * Manual: open the 7zip folder, pick which mod to use, then drag and drop the .ESP file into Skyrim's Data folder.

Uninstallation:
    1.) Hard save while inside an interior cell, then exit.
    2.) You can then deactivate and uninstall from NMM, or manually delete the mod (the filename is HF_Heljarchen_Pool.esp).

Upgrade (if it happens):
    Almost the same as uninstallation, but overwrite the .ESP file. Hard save while inside an interior cell, then exit. For manual upgrading, open the 7zip file, click and drag over the .esp files to the data folder and overwrite the old .esp.

Credits/Thanks:
    heatedsun -- Legit Skyrim Vanilla 99-Percent Completed Gamesave (for testing)
    MrTroubleMaker -- Bikini Trouble UNP/UNPB
    soolie -- Tropical Skyrim (environment)
    Bronze316 -- True Vision ENB

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Catering by Lilith

Project: Catering by Lilith - Modders Resource
    Author: lilith
    Version: 1.3
    Release Date: 5/23/2013
    Category: Resources
    Website(s):

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================
    Requirements:
    ==================

Skyrim 1.1
    Created with Skyrim 1.4.21.0.4

==================
    Description:
    ==================

Are you finding yourself short on time with guests on the way? Catering was created with this in mind! Pre-filled baskets, bowls and plates will have your pantry and table stocked in a flash!

==================
    Details:
    ==================

Version 1.3 Update Are you finding yourself short on time with guests on the way? Catering was created with this in mind! Pre-filled bowls and plates will have your pantry and table stocked in a flash! The plates, bowls and service trays in this update were designed with DarkRiders Dragon Stoneware which is part of the TESA Resource Kit.
    This update includes everything needed with exclusion of vanilla textures. The Dragonware items used in this update (GreyBlue/textures included) can easily be switched out with the textures included in DarkRiders Stoneware pack.

The filled items are:

5 - Filled bowls (2 fruit and cheese, 2 veggie and 1 flower)
    2 - Pitchers filled with flowers
    20- Filled plates (2 asst, 1 Butterscotch creams, 3 chicken, 4 meat, 3 salmon, 3 slaughterfish, 1 sweetroll, 3 veggies)
    8 - Filled plates (service trays)

Version 1.2 Update includes items created to compliment InsanitySorrows Fishing Supplies available in the TESA ResourceKit. The items were made with standard Skyrim resources, therefore only the meshes are included as the .nifs are set to use stock Skyrim textures and are not included.
    The update has a fish and seafood theme and includes the following:

1 - Basket of Bird Eggs
    1 - Bowl of Slaughterfish Eggs
    8 - plates of assorted Fish, Clam and eggs products.

Version 1.1 Update includes fabulous foods and items created by InsanitySorrow prearranged in pleasing settings for quick and easy decorating. Many sweets are included to spruce up the supper table with colorful desserts! All custom resources are included for ease of use.

The pleasing and mouthwatering food displays include the following:

2 - Soup and stew gatherings
    1 - Rice gathering
    2 - Plates of Doughnuts
    2 - Battenburg Cakes
    4 - Plates of Cookies
    2 - Plates of Chocolate Bars
    1 - Ice Cream Gathering with Ice Cream Maker
    3 - Plated Pies
    2 - Plates of Tarts
    4 - Plates of Cupcakes and Muffins
    1 - Bowl Cinnamon + Sticks
    1 - Pumpkin Pie Making Display
    3 - Filled Bakery Display Shelves
    1 - Egg and Pumpkin Display Crate
    20- Bowls of Soup, Stew, Rice

Version 1.0
    All of the items were created using stock Skyrim meshes and stock Skyrim textures meaning these .nifs are practically plug and play. The textures are set to use stock Skyrim textures in their proper paths and therefore are not included.

The filled items are:

1 - crate of fish
    1 - basket of fresh vegetables
    1 - basket of apples
    1 - basket of bread and cheese
    1 - bowl of mushrooms
    8 - plates of assorted food
    2 - plates of assorted sweets

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

------------------------------
    Manual Instructions

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Use the included files to decorate the home of your dreams.

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Remove any meshes used from your .esp

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

==================
    Known Issues:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

5/23/2013 - 1.3
    9/23/2012 - 1.2
    6/28/2012 - 1.1
    6/12/2012 - Initial Release

==================
    Contact Details:
    ==================

lilith @ TESAlliance

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
    Thanks to DarkRider for TESAlliance
    DarkRider, InsanitySorrow and TESA ResourceKit
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on, the Graphic Artistry Classes and for his unending help, support and guidance.
    InsanitySorrow's Skyrim Food Resource.

All the fine folks at The Alliance who offer unending inspiration and support! You folks are great!

==================
    Tools Used:
    ==================

ReadMe Generator
    Nifskope
    InsanitySorrow's Wealth of Information and Skyrim Food Resource

3,618 downloads

(3 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

13. Unique Region Names - Dragonborn

This mod overrides the "Solstheim" text displayed on your saves and interface with the region or town you're currently in.

Currently, the regions implemented are:
    -Ashlands
    -Moesring Mountains
    -Isinfier Plains
    -Felsaad Coast
    -Raven Rock
    -Skaal Village

This mod edits weather regions, so it will not be compatible with mods that overhaul the weather on Solstheim.

See /index.php?/files/file/1196-unique-region-names/">Unique Region Names for the Skyrim version.

Also on:
    Skyrim Nexus
    Holds of Skyrim

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Unique Region Names

This modd adds overrides to the "Skyrim" display name.

Use the Dawnguard version if you have the Dawnguard DLC installed.

Must be loaded before Open Cities Skyrim.

See Unique Region Names - Dragonborn for the Dragonborn (solstheim) version.

Also on:
    Skyrim Nexus
    Holds of Skyrim

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Atmoran Watch

Adds a underground house north of solitude, it is a mix of Dwemer and Solitude architecture. It has all the crafting benches and a small/Meduim Sized garden

north of solitude near broken oar grotto

Install
    =======
    extract the file into the Data folder or add to NMM

Uninstall
    =========
    Delete the .esp and .bsa and this readme

Incompatibility
    ===============
    possibly any mod changing the areas around broken oar grotto

Credits
    =======
    Blary for his/hers modders rescources
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30599
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30600
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30602

Tools Used
    ==========
    7-Zip - http://www.7-zip.org/
    NIFSkope - http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope
    TES5Edit - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25859
    Creation Kit
    Readme Generator - http://HammondsLegacy.com/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
    Wrye Bash - http://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye%20Bash/

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Insanity's Window Boxes

=================
    Description:
    =================

Window Boxes!, Come filled with both flowers or snow/dirt and empty. There are 6 texture versions of each of the boxes, a different one for a few cities - Markarth, Solitude, Riften, Whiterun, Windhelm and Riverwood (Farmhouses).

=================
    Installation
    =================
    Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    Take them out of your ESP
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Elderscrolls.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

1,110 downloads

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. Riverwood Player Home

A simple home for those of us who do everything in Skyrim before the main quest. This is a small and simple home in Riverwood. This is my second mod, so please Enjoy

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. More Dragons Mod

Version 2 of my More Dragons mod has arrived! This mod adds over 100 dragons into Skyrim.
    Those Dragons are Fire, Frost, Brood Mother, Skeleton, and Whelps!
    These Dragons are also slightly more difficult to slay, with health increases for more difficulty.
    Keep a sharp eye out, because this mod will only get better with more updates!

Things to note when using this mod;
    Dragons have increased health.
    Dragons may kill Quest giving NPC's (Next update will have a pre-built essentials within the mod)
    Dragons DO spawn before you visit the greybeards! (Will be fixed in next update)

Secrets;
    Only one, if you find it its worth your while to use it!
    -Hint, Where the end begins.

(This was uploaded to another modding site as well but this is still my mod)

78 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. Static Armour Stands

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a small modder's resource that contains 40 Static Armour Stands. The stands cover the main craftable armour sets from the vanilla game as well as a few faction specific armours. Each one has both the Male and Female versions of the armour.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

1,281 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

20. In Your Shadow

In Your Shadow adds an in-game option to play without dragonborn powers, and to stop the main quest right after becoming thane of Whiterun, without any indication that the player is a dragonborn. The mod still lets you choose to be a dragonborn, if you so desire. This means that you can switch between “dragonborn†and “common peasant†characters, without having to change your mod load order.

Important
    If you have an existing character who has already learnt words of power, BE CAREFUL when installing this mod. If you choose not to be a dragonborn on that character, the visual and sound effects of the word walls you have already visited will become stuck on with no way to turn them off.
    Required: Skyrim 1.8
    Optional: SkyUI 3 or later (for the Mod Configuration Menu)
    Optional: Dawnguard
    Optional: Dragonborn

Overview
    When you start a new game, or load an existing game for the first time after installing this mod, you will receive a lesser power called “Dragonborn Awakeningâ€. Using this power brings up a simple question, asking you whether you want to be a dragonborn. If you answer yes, you are granted an invisible perk, and the menu disappears, never to be seen again (unless you use the Mod Configuration Menu – see below). If you answer no, you do not get the perk, and the menu also disappears.
    If you are a dragonborn, all word walls are enabled as usual, you can absorb dragon souls, and the main quest will proceed normally. If you are not the dragonborn, all word walls are simply there for decoration, dragon corpses remain intact, and the main quest ends at Dragon Rising. Dragon Rising itself will be a little more streamlined.

DLCs
    The Dawnguard patch extends the mod’s functionality to Dawnguard’s word walls and adds an experimental (untested) measure to stop Durnehviir from respawning and addressing the player when you’re not a dragonborn.
    The Dragonborn patch extends the mod’s functionality to Dragonborn’s word walls and fixes an incompatibility relating to the MQKillDragon script.

Compatibility & problems
    This mod edits the base forms for word wall triggers and sounds. I don’t know of another mod that does that. A patch for Freedom of Speech is not required.
    This mod edits two quests: MQ104 (Dragon Rising) and MQKillDragon, along with some related scripts.

Mod Configuration Menu
    This mod comes with a basic config menu (SkyUI required to use the menu).

Enable Dragons
    Allows you to toggle random dragons at any time. Dragons are not automatically enabled when you’re not a dragonborn, so use this option if you want them.

Re-add Menu Power
    Lets you bring up the menu again, so you can choose once more, if you’ve changed your mind. I don’t recommend using this feature after you’ve slain Mirmulnir.

Disable/enable all word walls
    For debugging reasons, mainly. You don’t need these options during normal gameplay. Don’t enable all word walls if you’ve already learnt any words, because that will bug the walls in the manner described above. You could try to fix it by disabling all word walls. If you chose not to be a dragonborn and you want to uninstall the mod, it’s best to run “Enable all word walls†right before uninstalling.

Acknowledgements
    Inspired by Moon-and-Star Ring – Morrowind Lore Friendly
    Thanks to Arthmoor for answering some questions many months ago
    Tools used: Creation Kit, TES5Edit, Bulk File Changer, Microsoft OneNote

95 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. Insanity's Dwemer Clutter

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a medium sized Dwemer themed Clutter resource.

The clutter is a recreation of the Dwemer clutter found in Morrowind. I always like the look of it myself and thought it'd fit into Skyrim nicely.

Contents:

10 Clutter Items (Bowl, Goblet, Mug etc)

All new Meshes and textures too!

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Not sure why you wanna do this, but ok ..

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,335 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Insanity's Log Hut Resource

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains a new Log Hut for Skyrim. The Hut is made up of completely new meshes and textures.

Contents:
    Hut Exterior
    Hut Interior
    Hut Door
    Hut Door Frame
    Log Steps (Large set for exterior and smaller set for interior)
    Stone Steps
    Log Bridge
    Exterior Decking
    Window Box
    Standard Window
    Shuttered Window (Open and Closed versions)
    Wood Burning Stove

A total of 14 new static meshes.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

784 downloads

(4 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

23. Insanity's Wall Charts

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 16 new Wall Chart decorations for Skyrim. There are 10 Alchemy themed charts and 6 Smithing themed ones.

They are using new meshes and new textures, the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,803 downloads

(5 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

24. Insanity's Shields

=================
    Description:
    =================

This mod adds 57 new Nordic(Viking) themed Round Shields to the game. The shields are distributed through leveled lists, this means you'll find them being sold at the merchants and even carried by enemies (Skeletons, Draugr, Bandits for example). Each of the shields can be upgraded at a workbench, but they cannot be created at a Forge.

There are two versions of the shields, ones that have more basic designs (Cross, sun design etc) which are common and other more unique shields which are rarer and are not available at
    merchants.

The new shields were made with new models and textures.

=================
    Installation
    =================

Check the Insanity's Shields.esp in the Launcher Data Files screen

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    UnCheck the Insanity's Shields.esp in the Launcher Data Files screen

=================
    Changelog:
    =================

Version: 1.1
    Added: Enchanted Variations
    Added: Additional lower level variations
    Fixed: Leveled list oddities
    Tweaked: Shield Stats

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

287 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. Insanity's Sofas & Chairs

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 12 new chairs & sofas for Skyrim. There is a single seat chair,a two seat sofa and a three seat sofa. Each one comes in 5 different colours as well.

They are using new meshes and new textures, the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

An optional lower resolution texture pack is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,641 downloads

(4 reviews)

12 comments

Updated