DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz]/[WIPz] Oblivifall - Revenge of the Classic

Cliffworms

I agree - how I'd love to get that armor all splashed up with the blood of evildoers. I love those straps Cliff, and I'd never mistake this armor for the Imperial Legion, but it's your baby - just my :lmao:

:(

Now that you mention it... I believe it's only because of the dragon on the belt. :P

Yes, forget about what I said with the straps, StarX. :baa:

Thanks grond!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! So many comments! Thanks for the positive feedback all!

Now let's get to some of the things mentioned:

The Akatosh Symbol on the belt is not a texture, but a part of the mesh. So either a modeler would need to remove it or I could juist recolor the belt buckle to match the akatosh symbol to make it less noticable.

The straps on the skirt can't be removed in NifSkope as they are part of the mesh (don't ask me why, as Beth made that part on all other armors removable...) :no: Still, I believe they look actually quite good and it's not that strange to see some Imperial influences on certain armors.

I leave the glow texture up to you, but frankly I'm not a big fan of magically glowing armors. But it's your call, Cliff. If you want some glowing parts, that's no problem. :)

I still want to look for a better texture for the symbols, I have some ideas I wanna try out! :yes::D

Wow! So many comments! Thanks for the positive feedback all!

Now let's get to some of the things mentioned:

The Akatosh Symbol on the belt is not a texture, but a part of the mesh. So either a modeler would need to remove it or I could juist recolor the belt buckle to match the akatosh symbol to make it less noticable.

The straps on the skirt can't be removed in NifSkope as they are part of the mesh (don't ask me why, as Beth made that part on all other armors removable...) :no: Still, I believe they look actually quite good and it's not that strange to see some Imperial influences on certain armors.

I leave the glow texture up to you, but frankly I'm not a big fan of magically glowing armors. But it's your call, Cliff. If you want some glowing parts, that's no problem. ;)

I still want to look for a better texture for the symbols, I have some ideas I wanna try out! :yes::)

Akatosh Symbol: Ahh that's why it can't be removed. Then let's leave it like that, and I'll ask a modeler if he'd be willing to replace the dragon with the symbol of the Order. :)

Metal Straps : Yep, we'll leave 'em there. On second thought, they do looke nice. :D

Glowing: Actually, I belive that only the Order of the Lilly should have glowing armor. The glowing, white paladin armor fit perfectly the theme of the godess of Beauty. Dibella just wants her knights to shine and stand out from the crowd. :)

For the symbol, let your creative mind run free! :D:no:

Akatosh Symbol: Ahh that's why it can't be removed. Then let's leave it like that, and I'll ask a modeler if he'd be willing to replace the dragon with the symbol of the Order. ;)

Metal Straps : Yep, we'll leave 'em there. On second thought, they do looke nice. :no:

Glowing: Actually, I belive that only the Order of the Lilly should have glowing armor. The glowing, white paladin armor fit perfectly the theme of the godess of Beauty. Dibella just wants her knights to shine and stand out from the crowd. :no:

For the symbol, let your creative mind run free! :D:)

Ah, I think you mean the shinyness of the armor! I thought you wanted the symbols to glow. The armor will be shiny, that was already planned (just not noticable in NifSkope!). :yes:

Ah, I think you mean the shinyness of the armor! I thought you wanted the symbols to glow. The armor will be shiny, that was already planned (just not noticable in NifSkope!). :thumbup:

Excellent! :pints:

But for the other Knightly Orders, I'd prefer if they would only have the same "shinyness" as a Steel Armor. The Order of the Lily must stand out. :rofl:

Excellent! :thumbup:

But for the other Knightly Orders, I'd prefer if they would only have the same "shinyness" as a Steel Armor. The Order of the Lily must stand out. :pints:

No problem! I'm very close to releasing my Witcher inspired outfit. When that is done I can fully focus on this and fulfill Artmoor's tapestry request for his DB sanctuaries mod.

New screenshots for you to feast our eyes on :)

You'll notice on the screenshots that I've replaced every glass-stained window with clear ones. I didn't want the other gods to be present in the temples, in any way possible. Behind the statue is the stained window of the god worshipped in his temple.

Benevolence of Mara 1

Benevolence of Mara 2

The room used by Mara's mid-wife

The Alchemists' laboratory. Mara's alchemists are reputed to be the best.

Other shot of the lab.

House of Dibella's Art Studio

House of Dibella's priest quarters.

Order of Talos' statues of Emperors and war heroes

Order of Talos

Temple of Stendarr - Ceremonial swords of fallen legionnaires

Stendarr, god of Mercy and Patron of the Legions

woah, tons of great ideas here from Daggerfall. Especially the taverns plug-in seems to be really great, those places really lacked atmosphere. Can't wait for them to be completed. :)

Thank you! :lmao:

Now that I'm done with the Witcher outfit I will focus my attention on the armors. First of all I will create the symbols and icons with a appropiate color scheme for the orders that need to be done. That way I can easily use them on the armor itself, shields and even create some banners, bookcovers, posters or whatever with them. Wish me luck! tongue.gif

Woot!, looks lovely :), need/want any loading screens?

Oh that would be most excellent! Thank you IS. :lmao:

Will you take the pictures that I have posted? Or do you prefer to take your own pictures? I could send you the mod so can you can take the pictures. ;)

Now that I'm done with the Witcher outfit I will focus my attention on the armors. First of all I will create the symbols and icons with a appropiate color scheme for the orders that need to be done. That way I can easily use them on the armor itself, shields and even create some banners, bookcovers, posters or whatever with them. Wish me luck! tongue.gif

Shields, banners, bookcovers, posters, oh my! :hugs: (Especially banners. Right now, I'm using the religion's banners for the knights' headquarters, but having a banner with their own logo would make it even better.)

Thanks!

Sorry bout the doublepost, but I finished the Dibella/Lilly symbol. I already had a good portion of it done earlier today and just finished it, so I might as well post it to see what you think. :)

SymbolLilly.jpg

Very nice. I love it. The Order of the Lily will be happy to have their own logo. :yes:

Thanks!

Glad you like it! Every asset has it's own layer in photoshop so I can easily adjust it to fit it's needs. I learned from my vampire mods that a powerful and regocnizable logo works wonders on making an armor or place feel like it really belongs to a certain faction.

Oh that would be most excellent! Thank you IS. :)

Will you take the pictures that I have posted? Or do you prefer to take your own pictures? I could send you the mod so can you can take the pictures. :lmao:

I can use the images posted unless you want some unseen ones :), Gotta know something first:

Do you want them either:

A) Stock loading screens just like Vanilla ones

B) My improved version with full colour image and frame shifted up to make room for the text

Second choice requires a slightly edited XML file to be used, but I have that already.

Glad you like it! Every asset has it's own layer in photoshop so I can easily adjust it to fit it's needs. I learned from my vampire mods that a powerful and regocnizable logo works wonders on making an armor or place feel like it really belongs to a certain faction.

It does indeed. Can't wait to see the new Order of the Lily cuirass and shield. :thumbup:

I can use the images posted unless you want some unseen ones :D, Gotta know something first:

Do you want them either:

A) Stock loading screens just like Vanilla ones

B) My improved version with full colour image and frame shifted up to make room for the text

Second choice requires a slightly edited XML file to be used, but I have that already.

Actually, since the mod is continuously being modified, I prefer that we go with pictures I've already posted. :D

And I, too, prefer the second option. It will give space to write information about the religion and knightly order.

I cant wait to see the temples in person!

Thanks! I will try to make a video soon enough that shows the interiors in action. As soon as I manage to get permissions for many outfits used by the religions, I'll make a video.

The order of Lily sounds somewhat...weak. I intend to crush them to oblivion. Akatosh forever!

Weak because they are the godess of Beauty's military arm? :P

Do not judge them by their looks, they can be deadly. ;)

I'm currently awaiting Eventine Shangea's permission for the usage of his astonishing and beautiful Order of the Hour armor and Akatosh Chantry robe. The robe will be worn by Martin Septim, since he was a priest of Akatosh (Other Akatosh priests will wear it as well). I'm sure the robe will fit Martin perfectly. (And it will be better than that blue tattered robe he wears)

Since the chapels are almost done, I thought I'd list you what services each of them offer to the citizens, and what are the notable details:

Order of Arkay

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells, Soul Gem Merchant

For the Citizens: Undertaker, Coffin and mortuary services.

Notable Things: Contains a mortuary, an enbalming room/crematorium, and the largest Undercroft (Capacity of 43 bodies)

Notable Decorations: Plants and bushes symbolizing the Cycle of Life and Death

Outfit: Some priest wear black robes, others wear white robes. Again, symbolizing Life and Death.

House of Dibella

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells

For the Citizens: Art Studio, Erotic Instruction

Notable Decorations: Flowers are found in ivy plants which grow on the columns, butterflies fly around the chapel.

Outfit: Priests and priestesses barely wear any clothing, showing the physical beauty of their bodies.

School of Julianos

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells, Magic Item Merchant, Item Maker and Daedra Summoner (Not available, but present)

For the Citizens: None. Only members of the School may access the library.

Notable Things: Contains a small vault that has various relics and riches belonging to the School.

Notable Decorations: Large bookshelves containing countless tomes of lore fill the School, a Nirn Globe is available to the public as well

Outfit: Priests wear dark robes filled with designs and writings, some have book belts

Temple of Kynareth

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Spell Merchant, Spell Maker (Not available, but present), Lodgings

For the Citizens: A lodge to be used by pilgrims visiting the Shrine.

Notable Things: Not far from the Shrine lies the Kynaran Order's headquarters, who are tasked to protect its inhabitants.

Notable Decorations: The exterior shrine is filled with trees, grass and bushes, tame bears, wolves and deers walk around.

Outfit: Priests wear dark blue robes with the symbol of Kynareth on them: A white bird

Benevolence of Mara

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells,

For the Citizens: Midwife, a small area for children

Notable Things: The Maran alchemists are reputed to be the best and, as such, they have their own laboratory inside the Benevolence.

Outfit: Priests wear deep red robes, the colour of Mara.

Temple of Stendarr

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells,

For the Citizens: Surgeon, Free beds and food for the poor (Available to player as well)

Notable Decorations: Ceremonial swords that belonged to fallen legionnaires fill the upper arcs

Outfit: The priests' outfit is the same as the Franciscan Monk

Order of Talos

For the Citizens: None

Notable Decorations: Statues of past war heroes, generals, Emperors and figures who had an important role to play for the Empire decorate the whole chapel.

Outfit: Priests wear gray or white robes with the Imperial Dragon on them.

Resolution of Zenithar

For the Player: Donation Collector, Potion Maker, Potion Seller, Trainer, Healer, Restoration Spells, clutter merchants

For the Citizens: Merchants selling various clutter items for the benefit of the Resolution are present.

Outfit: Priests do not wear robes, but instead wear exquiste looking sets of clothing.

Lovely, I will get on it :thumbup:

Hurray! :lmao:

Thanks!

Ok, I really want this now!, btw, what has become of the old "nine divines" faction?, and KOTN

ruins the chapel of Dibella and Mara

, so we need some sort of patch for that dont we?.

The old Nine Divines faction is gone. I did it remove it from the game to avoid incompatibilities with mods that use it though. It's still present in the database, but is not used by its members anymore.

With a script, I removed the Nine Divines faction members and replaced their affiliation with the god they worship.

For KOTN, there will be compatibility patch for those who use it. The House of Dibella will be even more destroyed, with the additional decorations and NPCs.

One thing I wonder, though. I haven't played KOTN since its release. Does the Chapel of Dibella ever get "restored"? Or does it say ruined and desecrated like Kvatch?

And you said something abour Mara? I don't remember seeing it desecrated. :P