DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #26

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice although the spelling errors really detract from the quality of your video. Should be "Every story has their ending" "Kings are made by heroes"

"Like someone said" Your description is chock a block full of spelling errors too. Just makes the whole thing look shoddy. Nice choice of music though a bit of a spell check would serve you. :shrug:

I do get that English is your second language, but if presenting something in English you might have a native English speaker proofread your writings before you put them on display.

Yup it would be hard, but we mostly played when the tutor left the class to run errands, we had lots of fun then :thumbup:, The main reason we played worms is becuase one of the guys that brought it in had it installed and setup on his pen drive, so we copied it accross to our HDD's.

On the subject of boring parts of a class, we had one teacher who really bored the class, I mean he was so boring we nearly fell asleep :woohoo:

On the topic of the gecko; I know for a fact he's a 'mature' male. So that means over 6 months, probably just approaching a year old. He's also somewhat small, meaning he may have some more growing to do. :thumbup:

On the topic of Laptops; You get to use laptops in college classes?! :D

My experience in collage and tutoring, I have to agree with Si-Shen. writing it out seems to help implant it more firmly into your brain. Use to have an A&p professor who never gave a multiple chooose test. Always essay style, thoose of us who wrote out the answers in practice, he would tell us what was going to be on the test,always got 98%+ and any extra credit questions. And the information stays with you for years even if you are not using it. Most of the one who did notscored 70& or lower and could not even remember it the next day.

I could always type fast enough but I prefered to write them out first, I found that if I wrote it out by hand, I actually remembered what I had just learned.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Si-Shen/IMG_1152.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Si-Shen/IMG_1151.jpg

That is the pretty sword I got for x-mas :thumbup:

Woah awesome sword! unworthy.gif

And does that blanket under the sword have a lighthouse on it? Because it looks a lot like the one I have in my living room laugh.gif

I would type my notes if I could have a laptop in high school :smug:

The thing that makes me remember my notes is to listen to the teacher then paraphrase what he just said in my mind and condense it into a few easy to remember words and then write it down. I don't think it would matter if I typed them or wrote them, but if I typed the notes it would be easier to use later because you can do things like ctrl+f on the computer :D

I could always type fast enough but I prefered to write them out first, I found that if I wrote it out by hand, I actually remembered what I had just learned.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Si-Shen/IMG_1152.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Si-Shen/IMG_1151.jpg

That is the pretty sword I got for x-mas :thumbup:

Omg you got a sword as a x-mas present? :D I wonder what circles of conspiracy do you attend :smug:

@Critter: why thank you, tis a beautiful sword :thumbup: As for the blanket, no it has wolves on it, I am a wolf man.. no pun intended.

@Push: I have a thing for bladed weapons, I have swords and daggers, I got a lovely dragon-hilted katana for finishing College.