DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #26

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a bit of a scary drive home tonight. My dad, my sister, and I were christmas shopping for my mom and it started to just snow like crazy. Which is really unusual for Virginia at this time of year. So don't even get started about people freaking out about snow :pints:

After shopping we then had to navigate home in slushy, icy, snowy back-country roads to get home in our fish-tailing pick-up truck because all of the main roads were backed up because of some crash or something. Nearly spun out once when we were close to home XD . Made it home okay though. I counted 6 cars in the ditches tonight :lmao:

We are supposed to get around a foot of snow by the end of this weekend :wub: . I've never seen so much snow before...

*giggles* sorry, I know its scary if your not used too it but its hard when you live where I do, not to XD

Its good that you got home ok, I assume that the truck is rear wheel drive? if so, RWD + snow/ice = VERY BAD IDEA.

I know, people don't know how to drive in snow here. We just never get it like this. :unsure:

My dad used to live in upstate NY and Colorado so he knew how to drive in snow, but yes, we had rear-wheel drive and we had no weights or anything in the back so we were bound to skid at least once... (and thankfully it was only once, with no cars around, *phew* laugh.gif )

Glaedah's back, and in action! XD

Wait hes back!?!? where?

Just had a bit of a scary drive home tonight. My dad, my sister, and I were christmas shopping for my mom and it started to just snow like crazy. Which is really unusual for Virginia at this time of year. So don't even get started about people freaking out about snow XD

After shopping we then had to navigate home in slushy, icy, snowy back-country roads to get home in our fish-tailing pick-up truck because all of the main roads were backed up because of some crash or something. Nearly spun out once when we were close to home :unsure: . Made it home okay though. I counted 6 cars in the ditches tonight XD

We are supposed to get around a foot of snow by the end of this weekend :o . I've never seen so much snow before...

lol. its good you made it back. im a yankee tho, so im used to it. we get more snow than alask even!

I know, people don't know how to drive in snow here. We just never get it like this. XD

My dad used to live in upstate NY and Colorado so he knew how to drive in snow, but yes, we had rear-wheel drive and we had no weights or anything in the back so we were bound to skid at least once... (and thankfully it was only once, with no cars around, *phew* laugh.gif )

Why didn't he stick you and your sis back there? XD jk

I won't even touch a rear wheel drive in winter, those things are vile!

Wanna know whats real fun? foot worth of snow, more snow coming, no plowed roads and hitting the gas, streams of snow shoot out from your tires :unsure:

I actually found driving in a foot of snwo easier then a few inches.

Why didn't he stick you and your sis back there? :unsure: jk

I won't even touch a rear wheel drive in winter, those things are vile!

Wanna know whats real fun? foot worth of snow, more snow coming, no plowed roads and hitting the gas, streams of snow shoot out from your tires XD

I actually found driving in a foot of snwo easier then a few inches.

Haha... don't give him any ideas tongue.gif

And we might actually be able to drive in a foot of snow if it keeps snowing like this... biggrin.gif