DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #26

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's everyone doing for New Years eh? Me, I'll be here playing hostess to my brother in law and a girl he likes and can't have while Mr Guru runs off to a friends' for the night. ;) And I have a cold. Yeah this will be fun. :cookie4u:

That does not sound like fun at all sad.gif

Oh so Glaedr is that pain! XD lol Reminds me of my 007 days, 4 of us going at each others throats, one person getting the golden gun and the real killing begins! XD

On a different note, dont you love it when you find out a mod you want, was already DLed and you just forgot about it before you could install it? :rofl:

Net limit, I got a msg I had reached 80% of my DL/UL limit, means I have to wait until after Jan 16 (end of bill date) or goto my dads and abuse his net (much higher limit).

I really wish there was a way to get GOOD highspeed net service here with a better limit.

lol, unfortunatly they arnt a company that provides where I am. Even if I could use one of the major suppliers here it would be better however they would have to put booster stations in, to boost the signal over the phone line and they are too stupid to do that. The guys in charge dont see an opertunity when its presented to them, thats the problem with big city exec's, too stupid for their own good.

Here is the sad thing, for those that thought it was worth it, companies locally made a shot at line of sight with help from the local gov't and low and behold, the big company has been loosing $$, why? because all of a sudden ppl were dropping their service for something better.

nope, when we cancelled out dial-up from them, it was funny because they tried to offer us their highspeed and we asked them to double check their system since we could not get it and they were a bit confused then laughed and said "I suppose its hard to sell you on something we cant offer eh?"

Nott is accurate, they guys on the other end of the phone did not have a clue at all that their highspeed service was not offered in my area, atleast this one realized it and left us alone, we had them, for a bit, argue with us over it. We had to go through 3 phone calls, and one supervisor before they figured out the issue and how stupid they seemed. The companies web site even said at the time "Highspeed service not available in your region at this time" :D

We had that when we moved in here. ;) I called our provider which was Insight at the time and they said, no we don't have service at your new address. So we made an appointment with another lesser service and the day the guy was supposed to show up and Insight door to door chick knocks on our door and says 'Hey! You want Insight here?" :) They totally need to get their act together over there.

I think its just companies, partially expanding and not keeping in touch and the other is the company wants its name out there but hires a 2nd company to do that and they tend not to think "where do you offer?". However when its the company doing it, itself, you gotta laugh at them, because you know that person A isnt talking to person B :;)