DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #26

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the best code I used to do for MUDs happened in the wee hours when I was halfway between waking and sleep. Needless to say it was also the code I could never fully understand the next morning despite it working perfectly. Too bad the same doesn't hold true for modding, because the last time I did that half asleep I broke half the dialogue trees and it took Dwip and I days to untangle it :dizzy:

Sometime when you are tired different areas of your brain open up, because the others get tired, and you see thing from a different view point. This lets you make leaps in logic or in the way you normally would do something. Though as you said after you are rest you wonder how did I come up with that. There have been times at the hospital where I have worked for 24hrs+ before and have been in that, as I call it, twilight zone. It is not the best place to operate at time but it is surprising what you can pull off at times.