DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #26

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, more then it should have :jellytime: but it was worth it. Its an MP5 clone that shoots .22 rather then 9mm.

And its not silanced, it just has a fake can on the end to cover the extra 8 inches of barrel needed to make it a rifle.

Hello?

Swiss army knife!

Thats it, fight to the death, me and you echo :rofl:

On second thought....maybe, just maybe that might be unfair :P]

Unless it's a can opening/bottle opening contest, then be prepared to be slaughtered :)

Ah, but with that particular firearm, he can open cans from 100 meters. :D

And that is why I fear knives lying about :)

By no means do I normally get that mad but I was overly tired and when my problem solving-deactivation of several mods actually caused OB to stop working, I just blew my top (Yevic heard some of it over msn), its not normal for me, needless to say I have no real drive to fix the problems any time soon. Normally Id never get so mad to even concider damaging something with a knife, now just wasting time I could see myself carve a piece of wood for no reason :P

By no means do I normally get that mad but I was overly tired and when my problem solving-deactivation of several mods actually caused OB to stop working, I just blew my top (Yevic heard some of it over msn), its not normal for me, needless to say I have no real drive to fix the problems any time soon. Normally Id never get so mad to even concider damaging something with a knife, now just wasting time I could see myself carve a piece of wood for no reason :D

nowadays, when i get frustrated, i turn on the xbox and kill something. :rofl::P:)

when i get mad, which rarely happens, i'll go find something that no one will miss, say a piece of wood or something, and break it. that usually helps. :)

Normally I can keep myself under control, sometimes things just get to me more then they should, if a person was actually near, Id have just walked off. Freaked a few ppl I used to hang out with out that way, it was around midnight, we pulled into a park downtown so they could get out and smoke and I just walked off into the park. I sat in the cold (about -15C) for about half an hour before one of them got the guts up to even start to look around.

Later on I ended up doing security work at the same park in the summer XD

You Canadians are crazy tongue.gif

Thats not crazy, it just barely got the blood going, besides, a bit of cold is good for ya!

They do call some of there birds,and a coin minted after it, a LOON. tongue.gif

What? dont you like the loon? its a pretty bird, and the coin is called a Loonie, which we later trumped with a Toonie (polar bear), still waiting on a $5 coin called the Dubloonie XD

@Echo: very nice works there, what are they for if I might ask?