DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #30

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got myself a truck! :blink: Chevy Sivlerado 1500 extended cab. now i just have to be able to afford the insurance, pay for the gas, and buy plates for it. what a welcome to the world of vehicle ownership. XD

Insurance and plates are easy... its the gas thats hard XD

lol, yea, i know. thankfully though it gets better gas than our burb does. 15 city and 18 highway instead of 14 and 16, lol. of course the burb has a 30gal tank in it, and i have yet to fill up the truck from empty, so i dont have a clue how much it will cost me. :lol:

Heads up! Moar TESA related dreams!

This one was all about TESA. :)

In it were WhoGuru, Grond, myself, and one other user (who I suspect to be my representation of Lemon.) We were all trying to retrieve TESA itself!

The website was represented as a mini-van, trailer truck sort of thing (Huge! Big enough to sport practically a whole house in there.) We were chasing after it when it was towed away, and when it was parked, the "one other" user went inside, and ended up in the bathroom as TESA was getting towed away again. Eventually Lemon got out though, and Grond & WhoGuru caught up. I was MIA, I'll presume I was trailing behind Grond & WhoGuru though. :lol:

I have weird dreams, eh? XD

I only remember a few, and normally they are odd and make little sense after the fact but made perfect sense while I was dreaming them!

kinda reminds me of political debates... XD

anyway, yea, i usually dont remember dreams either. most that i do arent particularly too exciting either, so blarg. :D

Well, Congress is the opposite of Progress. XD

Anyways - My dreams tend to make enough sense to have a coherent "storyline" to it, even outside of the dream world, but event progression may be a little sketchy, kinda like a movie that got a big chunk of it cut out in random intervals. :D