DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

I have seen this before...... What really disturbed me is.... the young girl BARKED at me, and smiled. :D

Erm... Did this happen, oh say, around 45 years ago or so? :lmao:

Congratulations to DarkRider and LadyFlcnRider; may the non-breakables be with you! :D

I built my own chaos dragon plus a rider a while back out of very old metal parts. I haven't painted it yet. Dunno how to get the scales to look good, really..

It's really fun to play with, though. We made an assassination style battle. I only got to use the dragon and any magic items I want on it up to 500 points, and the other guy got 700 points worth of Lizardmen. I won.

Edited by ub3rman123

Awesome painting going on there. I honestly don't know how people have such a steady hand.

I actually have very shakey hand, there is a few techinques though to steady your hand :)

I bought some Goblin Fanatics for my Army and I started on one of them, this is the end product and i'm happy with it. (4 hours worth of painting)

frommobile006.jpg

frommobile009.jpg

frommobile008.jpg