DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

Morrowind theme on harp :thumbup:

That's awesome. Very beautiful.

I recently found Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim themes in 8-Bit. They sound GREAT!

Oblivion (Though I think this one is 16 bit.)

You know what makes sugar pie even better? added sugar topping! :D

I know few that don't like apple pie, but it is normally very rare, that or they have not had my grandmothers apple pie LOL.

Also, good to see you Cliff!!! :pints:

@ Morrowind Harp post: Very nice, although I don't have as fond memories of that game, as I played it after Oblivion, I can definatly see why people love the music so much. I am glade they included some of it in Skyrim's theme.

It's the texture of the apple I think. I like all fruits though.. except apples. :P

Good to see you as well Si-Shen!

This one's on me! :pints:

You know what makes sugar pie even better? added sugar topping! :D

I know few that don't like apple pie, but it is normally very rare, that or they have not had my grandmothers apple pie LOL.

Also, good to see you Cliff!!! :pints:

@ Morrowind Harp post: Very nice, although I don't have as fond memories of that game, as I played it after Oblivion, I can definatly see why people love the music so much. I am glade they included some of it in Skyrim's theme.

I dislike all pie. Except pumpkin pie. Things like slimy cooked fruit do not interest me in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this as a status update, but it was rather lengthy, so DR recommended I put it here instead :)

Holy crap. I'm so glad I don't have an expensive phone. Two guys came up to me on the way home today and one of them asked me to show him my phone (he asked three times actually- I didn't understand). Well, I did what he asked and pointed out that it was worthless. They let me walk on. I never realised it was like that in my town O_o

So I'm sure that many of you read my constant updates in the Shouty on May 24th about the storms that was rolling through my area.... well here are several videos for you to watch...

The first one, at the end, about 5-10 seconds before the end, turn up the volume and you can "Faintly" hear the tornado sirens going off :woot:

The second one is a bit jumpy... I had to edit out some non-PG material (ie, words that can't be said here XD) ... It might be hard to see the rotation, it is right above me, so it doesn't seem to be moving, its actually moving but slowly. About 10-seconds after I stop recording it disappears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INloM7z0hQ

okay that's it for now...

Holy crap. I'm so glad I don't have an expensive phone. Two guys came up to me on the way home today and one of them asked me to show him my phone (he asked three times actually- I didn't understand). Well, I did what he asked and pointed out that it was worthless. They let me walk on. I never realised it was like that in my town O_o

I dont understand those under educated morons, they dont even realize that "super" phones have GPS in them that you can activate, sometime by yourself, and track them down.

I dont understand those under educated morons, they dont even realize that "super" phones have GPS in them that you can activate, sometime by yourself, and track them down.

:lmao: Yeah when you think about it, mobile phones are a really bad thing to go for for a thief. But then I guess if you think it's a good idea to rob someone on a main road in the early afternoon, you're already fairly low on the smartness scale...

So its all manufactured scenes using the models and textures? Talk about dedication to the cause.

And it does say "In-game Trailer"

Also note the clip of the shadow transition of the obelisk. Either they just thought it was cool or it has a purpose, IE showing dynamic shadows.