DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

So its all manufactured scenes using the models and textures? Talk about dedication to the cause.

And it does say "In-game Trailer"

Also note the clip of the shadow transition of the obelisk. Either they just thought it was cool or it has a purpose, IE showing dynamic shadows.

Most is in-game, but everything with dynamic shadows is obviously faked.

So what would TESA's residents think of my Spore bird? XD

Nice! All of my Spore creatures are always huge freaks with big mouths. And with no arms, usually. :P

What's your Spore user? I play from time to time, I could add your creations to my games. ;)

Did someone say... Surfin Bird? XD

This reminds me of the reference to this most excellent song in Tales of Monkey Island that made me laugh when I experienced it. A lot. :lol:

I was at a metal/punk nightclub once and after playing some heavy stuff, the DJ plays Surfin Bird....My brother and I performed the "official moves"from this authentic Trashmen video on the stage. :D

Nice! All of my Spore creatures are always huge freaks with big mouths. And with no arms, usually. :P

What's your Spore user? I play from time to time, I could add your creations to my games. ;)

My Spore user has the same name as my TESA user. :P

Edited by Jheuloh

Double post! :P

The color of fossilized dinosaurs is beginning to slowly move into the realm of something we can actually figure out, if we have the pigment cells.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/01/100127-dinosaur-feathers-colors-nature/ <-- Also the first feathered dinosaur to have been discovered by humans, in 1996. We know what pattern & a basic idea of what colors it had, but the assessment wasn't as precise/rigorous as it was for the animal in the second link.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/01/100127-dinosaurs-color-feathers-science/o/ <-- First dinosaur to have its exact color pattern & shade mapped out. Pretty isn't it? :D

Edited by Jheuloh