DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #35

InsanitySorrow

They are strange goblins... course I find a few things in WH strange, more of a D&D person myself... and my supervisors obsession with WH doesnt help. Apparently he has a dwarf on WOW with the proper spelling of Gotrek or however its spelt. No I dont know the server and he will not generally chat with strangers LOL

We arnt getting tornado's in Eastern Ontario (that I am aware of) but we I know that the area between Kingston and Ottawa are being pummelled with a massive wind storm. Trees are being ripped out of the ground, power is out all over the place and in some areas the telephone/power polls are litterally snapped in two. I know where I work we only sort of noticed because we have 4 big back up generators but on the way home the radio was talking about downed power lines all over.

It became a bit of a joke to ask if people had any trees on their property and to say "not anymore!" LOL

Finished my first crochet project!! My very own blanket AND it's cat approved! :rofl:

101_0651.jpg

working on getting comfy with knitting now. :P I need to knit myself an unusually looong scarf. :wub: Finished one potholder and working on a second now. LOL

101_0653.jpg

Midwest is getting pounded with twisters this week. XD Thankfully the storm this video came from skated by south of us by about ten miles. Anyone wants to know what a mile wide tornado looks like up close? Here you go. :lmao:

VIDEO REMOVED

Tornadoes are so beautiful and awe-inspiring.

So here is a short clip of a cell I'm currently working on for Fort Nocturna Suppressio

Yeah I'm going to have SO much fun pathing this.... Oh Why do I torture myself like this??? :cry:

Note:

It might be easier to view on YouTube instead of this little screen. It's also uploaded in multiple resolutions up to 720p HD.

Oh by the way, I'm not finished with this cell yet :lmao: or :dizzy: I can't decide which to do

There are a lot of fruits I love and for some reason, apples aren't one of these. I like to drink apple juice but eating apple-related meals, I can't. :P

Sugar Pie or, even better: Pecan Pie. :smug:

You know what makes sugar pie even better? added sugar topping! :D

I know few that don't like apple pie, but it is normally very rare, that or they have not had my grandmothers apple pie LOL.

Also, good to see you Cliff!!! :pints:

@ Morrowind Harp post: Very nice, although I don't have as fond memories of that game, as I played it after Oblivion, I can definatly see why people love the music so much. I am glade they included some of it in Skyrim's theme.