DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WIPz: Museum of Nirn

windclan

The only ones that are built so far are the Art Gallery, the Hall of Guard Armor in Gallery One, the Hall of Divines and Hall of Princes which is all of Gallery Three and the Hall of Creatures (With seperate rooms for Animals, Undead, Monsters, Daedra and something else I'm unsure of yet) which is all of Gallery Five.

The rest of Gallery One and all of Gallery Two are currently just marked as generic display space. I also have plans to do a Hall of Knights due to my recent discovery of so many different knightly orders around Tamriel and possibly a Hall of Magic but that one is still just a single idea among many.

Then in the Staff Area I plan to have all the staff work areas as well as the Library and Storeroom.

Gallery Six is about half done, just have to build the actual exhibit halls. Know that one of them will be the home of the 22 Knightly Orders I've uncovered, including the Knights of the Nine, White Stallion and Thorn.

Another will be a hall for all magic related things.

Still leaves 4 halls in the Gallery I haven't decided on any specific purpose for but still lots of ideas out there...and suggestions are always welcomed :)

Edited by windclan

Armors, Weapons, artifacts, etc. (not just daedric artifacts. :) )

There is a wide variety of armors in the world, and weapons..... and if you throw mods into the mix, things get out of hand quickly. :) I could see galleries dedicated to just weapons, and another for armors. (non-guard armor) from hide to daedric.

Well, currently sitting at 57 Knightly Orders though that is just the temporary number, Have to go through each Order and see if they have enough information to be worth adding to the final collection.

Also planning to do things with some of the other TES factions and maybe some from other places ;)

Edited by windclan

They aren't all TES Knightly Orders. There are quite a few little things already planned that aren't TES Lore Appropriate, a few more never hurts :D And honestly it just seems so sad that the only place in all of Tamriel with Knightly Orders is Hammerfell. Plenty of space in the rest of the continent for other Orders to have been formed over the Eras :)

Think the last count was 25 actual TES Orders

Edited by windclan

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on creating some Saints and Champions of the Nine Divines to add to the Hall of Gods. Currently we have 8 though none of them are complete yet:

Lilith: Saint of the Nine Divines

Mad Krosis: Saint of the Nine Divines

DsoS: Argonian Champion of Julianos

Grond: Champion of Stendarr

Zieg (Myself) Champion of Stendarr

Monzel (One of my best friends) Champion of Dibella

Derek: Saint of the Nine Divines

Christie (My other best friend) Champion of Kynareth

Switching focus for a bit from the Hall of Gods to the Hall of Creatures. Am currently renovating the area to make seperate cells for each section (Beasts, Undead, Monsters, Goblins, Daedra) so that there hopefully won't be any horrible lag in that part of the Museum. I am also considering adding a 6th section for a Hall of Fish, both for the slaughterfish as well as a bunch of fish resources I just discovered. Because really, slaughterfish simply can not be the only species of fish in all of Tamriel...

The Hall of Beasts is slowly growing as the Museum's mages attempt to create living exhibits, currently we sit at 4 Beasts: Bear, Boar, Buck and Doe.

Several new rooms have also been added to the building's blueprints since I have decided to take a tiny page from my fellow curator at the National Museum and create a small number of themed exhibit spaces. The current additions are listed below:

Hall of the Sea: Originally planned as the Fish wing of the Hall of Creatures this room is now a seperate section. It will still include specimens of a large number of the fish that swim in the oceans of Nirn as well as the potential for models and other objects of some of the ships that have sailed on the waves.

Hall of Dwemer: As the name implies this room will house the items relating to the lost race of Dwemer, a large variety of artifacts including several rare and strange ones have been seen in smaller museums and private collections throughout Tamriel and it is our hope that we can acquire some of these rare objects for our own collection.

Currently those are the only rooms that have been finalized but at least a couple others may follow as there is talk among the Museum's staff of possible expeditions to the sunken land of Yokuda and the dangerous land of Akavir.

Due to an unfortunate issue with the magic involved in the living statues which caused them to leave their display pedestals and attack the staff, causing several injuries before the magic could be undone, the living statues project has been scrapped.

A representative of the Museum is currently working to bring a new plan together but in the meantime all work in that part of the Museum has ground to a halt.

(Yes, I decided to make my progress updates a little more official sounding :P )

With the living statue project scrapped a search was begun for a new method of showcasing the creatures of Nirn, one that would not try to maul the patrons. A local sculpter, Tamira has been brought onto the Museum's staff and an exhibition of sculptures has been negotiated from another sculpter to fill out a large part of the Hall of Creatures.

After a rather awkward situation in which the fish destined for the Hall of the Seas were delivered to the Museum kitchen instead of to the sculptors workshop it has been decided that the fish displays will be dropped from the plans. Though at least the hardworking staff will not go hungry as they continue to prepare the Museum.

New exhibits are still being brought in and new ideas proposed as we draw slowly closer to opening day. Currently the focus is on completing the collection in the Hall of the Seas, now that the ships have been secured in their places.

This project has grown a good bit since I started as new ideas were suggested and thought up and then added to the plans. In a couple weeks I will be unable to properly work on the Museum and will most likely be in that situation for several months which is too long to let things sit, so I have decided to open up some of the rooms/room ideas for members of TESA to work on.

Rules (Will be added to)

• Unless otherwise stated, I am choosing to leave the size/shape and layout of the rooms as the builder's choice.
  • If you build a display hall please do not put any items on display, that will be done by me after all the rooms are finally built.
  • I do welcome people creating/adding new textures and meshes but please make sure they get put into the proper files so that everything stays together.

Rooms

Cafe:

Gift Shop:

Library: Still figuring out some layout related things

Staff Workshops: Blacksmith/Enchanter/Alchemist, lots of cluttering involved

Hall of Knightly Orders: Will display armor and other items related to the many Knightly and Paladin orders of Tamriel. Currently 28 of them.

Hall of Mages: Will display staffs, robes and all other mage related objects.

Hall of Vampires: Will contain items relating both to the many vampire clans of Tamriel as well as the vampire hunters. Currently 20 Vampire Clans

Hall of Dwemer/Airship Dome: The display of all Dwemer related items including armor and weapons, must include teleporter pad to the Airship Dome.

Factions Hall: Will display items related to the factions of the world that don't have a space yet. (Fighter's, Thieves, Various Minor Factions. If someone decides to do the room then I will provide a full list of factions I am including here.)

Please ask lots of questions if you need too, and feel free to offer suggestions if you have any, but remember that this is only a selection of the rooms on the plans, not all of them.

Edited by windclan