DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: Come on in and have a drink! Part I

grond

*grond finds opening his eyes too difficult a task... He keeps them closed.*

Damn that Jameson. Mother's milk -it puts me right to sleep.

*He feels a strangely comfortable warmth in his "fun zone". He opens his eyes with some effort, and sees where his hand is. In a shallow pan of warm water. *

That's what I get, I guess. *He also sees there's a swig left of his 'car bomb' so he drains it. Then he goes back behind the bar, gets a quart carton out of the fridge, a big bowl of popcorn, and puts on fresh pants.*

This tavern has everything.

Hey Angel, here's your OJ. I'll take your ale - easier to keep an even buzz on. Here Rider, have some popcorn. The kitchen's open if you want real grub. Nice job on the water trick. Fall asleep in a place like this, and you get what you've got coming. So where's Vereta? And is that water FanMattai is drinking? Who gave him the sleeping pill?

*waking up groggily from a liquor induced stupor* Who's going? *looks around the room at who's lurking in the tavern and who's not* oh, Vereta. He's going on vacation...

*stands up slowly, realizing the error in sleeping in the comfy tavern chair* Grond a hot mead, if you please Mate. :pints:

*leans in toward Grond* I didn't do the water thing mate... *looks around suspiciously* my guess is Mattai. he's the only one drinking water and he's been awfully quiet over there... :blink:

Where's Angel gone off to? Wasn't he just here?

Sorry guys - I've been learning the finer points of the heightmap editor.

*grond pours himself a shot of Eagle Rare bourbon. He faces the big fireplace. Raises the shotglass.*

TO WORLDBUILDING!

*grond empties the shot and hurls the shotglass into the fireplace.*

Who's here? I see Mattai and Rider - is Angel under one of the tables?

*roused from sleep by the waking day*

any other Coheed and Cambria fans here?

i know HouseAtlantic is,

as thats how i was recruited to your previous forums, haha..

but im going to the neverender~!

or at least i plan on it.

*swoons like a prepubescent teenage girl*

*Angel grabs a little glass, fills it with juice like a shot. Raising it to the air facing the fireplace like Grond*

To fluffy bunnies!

*Angel carefully drinks it, one sip at a time. After it's empty he starts doing the dishes, while whistling happily* :blink:

just,

my favourite band, coheed and cambria.

a prog rock band, whose songs are actually an allegorical narrative based on the vocalist's life-changing romantic experience and a trip to Paris, among other things.

they are having a concert in Hollywood in November,

a four night event,

all four of their current albums played in sequential order, one album a night.

i scored a VIP ticket. they went on sale at 10:00am this morning, and were sold out by 10:05am.

they include...

- One ticket to each of the four concerts.

- A special VIP ONLY laminate that will grant you early entrance to the venue for each of the four concerts , as well as:

- An intimate acoustic performance by Coheed and Cambria. (On October 25th in NY and November 8th in LA)

- A Meet and Greet with Coheed and Cambria. (On October 25th in NY and November 8th in LA)

- An exclusive poster that will be autographed by Coheed and Cambria.

yay! :blink:

I liked C&C in 04 and 05 when I listened to music - they're like a band called Rush that I liked when I was a lad, but C&C's music is harder and stranger. Congrats on the score, Mattai!

*Shoving Rider towards the tap:* Here, lemme draw you a pint of the good stuff - bottles are for posers. See these pipes? Straight from O' Carolan's, a family place outside of Dublin. Wait, now, let the head settle...there. Go to town!

*Pours another shot of E.R.*

TO SILENCE!

*Pitches the shotglass into the fire.*

And fetch me some more juice, would ya? I'm barely getting dizzy here, such weak stuff *stares into the void of the glass, which once contained a great ocean of sweet sweet orange juice, again*

Shotglasses, OJ, pork rinds, regular or flamin hot. No coconuts - that's the suntan oil I put on - that's what you smell...

I took a detour through the woods. I take the Wonderdog there everyday. She's a Chocolate Lab and only I can hear her when she talks. She really only says two things - no three: I'm hungry, let's go hunting, and COME ON! I don't hunt, but she does. I catch her looking at me with contempt when we're out, because I don't own a firearm.

Let's see - ok. Maker's Mark it is! *Another shotglass filled*

TO DETOURS! *Another shotglass into the fire.*

Come on, gents - who's got a story to tell? Something with danger in it, and a good finish, and women!

*grond flips into a chair and rips open the hot pork rinds.*

I can tell you about a story, about a fluffy bunny, named Munky, and it does have a good finish, and it does have women in it.

Munky was walking in the park, the park was named "THE PARK OF DOOM". Munky digged the name and sat down on "THE BENCH OF DOOM", which was a bench. An old lady passed by, "LADY OF DOOM" they called her. She said hello and then walked away. Munky lived happily ever after!