DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

nordherogreatsword08...

nordherogs08.JPG.eeffd4bf04764612939f903ede21f930.JPG

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod,

Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein!

Wo lostfron wah ney dov, ahrk fin reyliik do jul,

Voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein!

Ahrk fin zul, rok drey kod, nau tol morokei frod,

Rul lot Taazokaan motaad voth kein!

Sahrot Thu'um, med aan tuz, vey zeim hokoron pah,

Ol fin Dovakiin komeyt ok rein!

HAIL MALACATH! :woot:

nordherogreatsword09 ...

nordherogs09.thumb.JPG.533ce35e2d2f2dc95e2e2c247bab9832.JPG

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah, do ved viing ko fin krah,

Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fuundein!

Alduin, feyn do jun, kruziik vokun, staadnav,

Voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein!

Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod fin vul dovah nok,

Fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!

Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot,

Dovahkiin kos fin saviik do muz!

HAIL MALACATH! :woot:

(the dova-song, orsimer-edition)

dovahkiin... dovahkiin... lalala la la laaaa...

puny humans ... lala laaaa... lala lala fug elves

butcher this... butcher that... lalala la lalaaa

crush your skull ... take your soul... kill you with my bare haaands

and ill rip out your spiiiine... and ill go drink some wiiiine...

lalala ... berserker-rage ... lala hail malacath :)

edit: I TOTALLY WANT THAT LOUSY ORC-BARD TO SING THAT ONE! :woot: NOW WHERE ARE THE VOICE-ACTOR-DUDES HIDING???

Edited by ragna_r0k

nordherowaraxe 5... gotta check weapon count on this threats first page and update it... i think when im done with the nord-hero-tier im hitting the 450 weapons mark....

nordherowa5.JPG.8901e2b475377674abb7b5b5721cf8f3.JPG

edit: good thing about nordhero is that i dont have to check them in detail, i checked the draugr-versions, i know theyre working :) worst case shader-adjustment on the hilts, thats a few seconds per weapon.

edit 2: jeeeeez, i got half the nifs done.

Edited by ragna_r0k

now this brings up a question i didnt think about yet... where to craft them? ... its been over a year since i played... i think you had to pick a draugr weapon as base and had to use it at the ... what was it... falcon-forge? ... well that forge in whiterun behind the fighters guild.

soooo... if i wanna be immersive... (and i want. no op stuff. stuff like thats for little girls) ... then id have to add recipes to that whiterun-forge... which in turn would only allow you to craft lets say nordherosword16 if you found draugrsword16 before. since i wont implement levelled lists before im done with all the tiers, i gotta use sth like a dirty fix before that. most likely ill whack the draugr weapons as craftables into the draugr smithing section. then ill simply check stats of them once more, and pick a fitting forging recipe. yeah, i guess that should work. i could later anyways remove the craftable draugr versions and just add them to the lists. thats a little loss of immersion, but way better for the current stage of this beast of a mod.

so, whats left... implementing the nordhero-weapons first... thats 70+ more weapons.

then we got about lets say... 40 ebony weapons in preparation...

on top of that... about 60 plus glass weapons... another 50 elven weapons (yeah, fug elves, still, youll also get your gear, ill give you a chance in combat, u better use it)... daedric tier will hit with at least 70 more weapons... thalmor retex would double the elven weapons count, not sure if ill implement it though...

and i didnt even start with nordic and stahlrim... dragon-tier allone will hit around daedric level, means, another 50 to 70 at least... ... not to mention several weapons like those ash-dude-maces, or redguard-saber-variations... several tiers missing hammers and maces..:crazy:

edit: and i also forgot weapons based on the katanas, based on dawnguard-gear, a revision of the nocturnal weapons, a revision of the crystal swords, several prototypes of uniques in developement... hoooooly mudcrab. how many battleaxes i made outta that useless junk from solstheim alone... several dozen battle- and waraxes? ... this will be a beast-of-a-mod like never seen before

edit 2: say goodbye to your forge-lists, if you noticed the release of metalasfu, you might see the "large orcish shields" on one of the screens ... i got 10 of those alone if not more, plus another 10 small ones, plus several shields for decorational purposes.... yikes.

edit 3: i should consider making an advertisement-video or sth... its impossible already now to screenshot all the weapons, i think its smarter to just level smithing to 100 once more with all perks and then scroll through my forging-lists while recording.

edit 4: forgot the orcish berserker-tier... skulled-up-weapons... there will be easily another 40 orcish weapons on top of what i got now already.

edit 5: just found another blend-file while browsing my folders... i actually got a mudcrab-load of skull and bone based weapons on top of all that... swords, axes, scythes... jeeeez.

edit 6: add about 1 - 2 dozen silver blades. did i mention my mod will be the biggest weapon-collection in existens of all tes-mods ever? if folks in 20 years read this... u wussies try to beat that while modding elder scrolls 8. consider this a challenge! wussies!

IM THE BRUTAL ORCISH MASTER BLACKSMITH! HAIL MALACATH!!!

Edited by ragna_r0k

when i modified keening into a greatsword... i actually figured out how reflections work, it was the first time they worked... and a while after that, the same way of thinking made me understand blood-effects.

now folks might wonder why i dont go for lets say highly-shiny-stuff... i actually tried that once. took a few pictures from a kitchen-knife, damascus style. the blend wasnt the problem. textures took a bit, result was acceptable, then i moved that thing in game... and deleted all my files like 3 minutes later.

what i always wanted to achieve with any mod i ever made can be explained in one small sentence... i wanted them to be as immersive as possible.

i dont say shiny-stuff is bad, to each his own. you like bikini-chain-mail? your game, your load order, go for it. its just not my taste. i want to create stuff that i can put on any npc, and if i use my mods for a while, and i forget that the gear wasnt there from the beginning, THEN i made a good mod :)

so... still sick... might as well continue with the nord-hero nifs and listen to some podcasts and music. hail malacath! :woot:

from modder to modder... couple of years back folks helped me sharpen my skillz. so i figured, the community helps me, might as well be nice and do couple of requests. its how the retexes for "stuff for real berserkers" were created, some guys wanted the orcish butcher goodies in steel. dirty-fix, but it sorta worked. could do them better now... anyways.

and then it all went nutz.

i want a skull on that one!

can you replace the humanskull with a trollskull?

i had that awesome idea, but cant figure out how to realize it, can you do it for me? (i got dozens of those on several plattforms)

(this last one came among others from some kiddy that opened the ck and literally gave up after 10 minutes, what that kid requested was so insane that it wouldve taken several weeks in full time to get it done)

HERES THE GOLDEN RULE OF MODDING: you should NEVER FORGET that modding should be FUN for YOU as modder in the FIRST PLACE!

i forgot back then. like many others before me. so i turned to a "no requests" approach, and the only exceptions from that moment on that i made concerning that personal rule was if the person requesting was a modder him- / herself. and was contributing to the community. the higher the skill of the modder / modder-team, the more i was willing to help out.

at this point, shoutout to matthiaswagg and humiliation from dark creations beyond skyrim project.

its sad i never had the time to play it, but its gonna be fugging awesome once i hit bruma and all of a sudden remember all the creatures and other mudcrab that i rigged to god knows what skeletons to support this awesome project. :woot:

all hail the modding community! YOU GUYS RULE! :toast:

edit: oh, and ... HAIL MALACATH! (of course) :good:

Edited by ragna_r0k

ill dedicate the year 2022 to orsinium. ill change avatars to the greeny from my alt.

now, whats comming next... same old, increasing rise of the orcs weapons count.

so ill need the second one to also adjust my first post here... or ill make a new post here in the middle of the mod to increase weapons count... not sure yet. step by step.

what was way more important to me than anything else was to regain control over "fists of malacath", the majority of my other older mods are way inferior to what im able to mod now. but that one... fists of malacath is, was and will always be my flagship mod, until "rise of the orcs" (working title: RagnaRoksFinalMod, its how i named the esp) is released, and thatll take a while.

and i didnt wanna achieve that for jack shit. i got couple of surprise incomming, depending on my spare-time available, and im just in the mood to mod some awesome shit once again... sooooo...

actually, fists of malacath will receive an update. no changes in the old mod, its still the best i ever made. here comes the important part... i learned new tricks. not sure if im able to implement them though.... ill try my best.

stay tuned, folks :)

DISCLAIMER:

me and that other ragna_rok posting the last posts above... were one and the same. i herewith officially give this threat, all the screens, all mods, all powers, over to my first account here that i created years ago. sorry about any inconveniences. im not gonna follow any more messages to this account once im done with moving things over to my old one. in case of questions, contact the account that posts next below this post.

under the line, doesnt matter jack shit, does it? coz... besides the usual "hail malacath" ... no matter what happens... no matter what any of you does... remember this:

THERES ONLY ONE BRUTAL ORCISH MASTER BLACKSMITH! :woot:

expect an update to "fists of malacath" before x-mas... no spoilers. just watch the mod, and stay tuned. the original version was brutal as fugg. this time itll be FUGGING BRUTAL AS FUGG! THIS TIME ITLL MOVE FROM CARNAGE UP TO BRUTAL-AS-FUGG-CARNAGE! ... if i manage to realize my plans, that is.

HAIL MALACATH!

edit: would be the first time in my modding history that i couldnt achieve what i wanted. skulled-up-weapons? wanted them, made them, got them. horde-orc-armors? wanted them, made them, got them. fists of malacath? wanted them, made them, got them. ill rip this game to pieces and if i have to mod every single thing hiding in the bsas! thanks for giving me the tools which i needed for that, beth :loveSKY:

HAAAAIIIIL MALACAAATH! :stare::cavalier::read::woot::pubsong::wine::dance::jellytime::wub::starwars::woohoo::oblivion::drool::toast:

(those arent random smileys... its an orsimer-party)

Edited by Ragna_Rok

• 1 month later...

REVISION-TIME!

soooo... after playing for... dunno... couple of weeks? ... my former stash in my beloved lakeview-manor-forge has ben rebuilt! i got about 3 k of iron-ingots bought and mined and melted... further, 1,5k steel ingots, and a lovely 1k ingots of orichalcum and most other ingots!

as such, i think its soon time to test this mod of mine in a very deep way.

ill review every single weapon, every single armor, every single shield, and will use this threat here to scribble down flaws that i intend to correct. most likely a few weapons will get scratched, some older stuff added and revised.

so stay tuned, folks :wub:

on a further note, ill merge everything i ever made and intend to keep into the mod.

so, the ragna-broom got remade, still needs rebalancing concerning recipes n stuff, i intend to move the corundum weapons to the draugr tier, adjust stone-weapons recipes and so on.

the fishstick, the beer, the bacon, and the bunny-mace will recieve major updates. means, normals and blood effects.

LETS GET MODDING! :woot:

edit: oh, and the shields are cluterring up my smithing sections.. most likely ill scratch a few dozens of those. the mage-clothes are pretty awesome though, ill keep them and tweak values during the next 1 - 2 weeks.

Edited by Ragna_Rok