DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

back in business... yikes, got a lot of weapon nifs to implement :blink:

mudcrab to do (nifjobs):

16 draugr greatswords --> done

14 steel battleaxes --> done

14 steel waraxes --> done

19 iron greatswords ... dont like some of those, too many spiked ones, scratch some ... yep. too many too similar. ill scratch some of those. still some quite useful designs, trident thingy for argonians maybe, that big curved one sorta masters-otu-style, yeah, good harvest.

Edited by ragna_r0k

occasionally i need some special time... like working on brutal orc weapons ^^ ... the first 6 greatswords had a minor flaw, so i remade them, and added some more... so here in total my 18 new orcish greatswords... made with lots of love and decapitations in mind <3

orcishgs01-09.thumb.JPG.7180e618a356a1333198f6fd7c16e686.JPGorcishgs10-18.thumb.JPG.0fec8a1f877e77afe9390ac5315ccb56.JPG

further proudly presenting: the first 11 orcish battleaxes. the first is just a straightened regular one, then 2 - 6 five new blades, and 7 to 11 the five new blades in a smaller version... love my work, the five blades are great bases for further axes :loveSKY:

orcishbattleaxe01-06.thumb.JPG.d9e192996ac22e6629b111d34a3b1af9.JPGorcishbattleaxe07-11.thumb.JPG.88e76a7f566df4b93e92bf517d0397e5.JPG

and here we got 9 fitting orcish daggers... im at the stage of being able to sort my gear into sets with custom armor to give the four strongholds a more uniqe feeling...

like different classes for my troops... gonna be fun at a later point.

orcishdaggers01-09.thumb.JPG.cfd0339ada0e1ba46ea7d803f5c24e25.JPG

the new orcish weapons of the last posts are all set up as nifs. when implementing them in the ck ill add the weapon count in the first post of this thread accordingly, i think i cracked the 250 weapons mark.

edit: 281. yikes.

Edited by ragna_r0k

this post is for me to keep track of implementing. currently to be done:

draugr 12 swords -- done

draugr 16 waraxes -- done

draugr 19 battleaxes -- done

dwarven 5 daggers -- done

dwarven 10 swords -- done

dwarven 10 greatswords -- done

dwarven 10 waraxes -- done

dwarven 10 battleaxes -- done

iron swords? some designs need to be scratched

Edited by ragna_r0k

been a week since the last post... i implemented them all. since i never cheat, even not when making own mods, its gonna take a while to play a bit, score ressources, actually advance a bit in the quests.

sorta like a gaming break from modding.

expect further updates soon, couple of days and ill halt my in-game-progress and return to modding gear.

hail malacath :loveSKY:

• 2 months later...

:peek:

oh boy, real life struck hard once more... i gotta play the game a bit and check my stuff. wont have much time for the forseeable future for modding / gaming, so armors are halted for now, if i add more content its either implementing "fists of malacath" or work on a new weapon tier to get back into it... maybe ebony... f-in hated their designs so much that i never ever modified them before... i mean what kind of a wussy greatsword has an edge only half the total weapon length? ... not to mention the ridiculous axes. well, the axes were also a major weak point in the deadric tier... we will see.

hail malacath :loveSKY:

• 1 year later...

personal note: 2021, you sugged elven-butt!

i iz not slacking, i was drowning in work. i literally didnt touch my mods in over year, didnt even have time to play anything at all... i intend to finish the tiers. besides that i think that beth will smack out highrock faster than i could implement the rest of my mod, talkin bout the npcs and the scripting and voices and so on, so ill most likely make it a gear-and-weapon-collection-mod.

so lemme think... stuff left to do as far as i remember (gotta update this once i checked it completely):

rework: glass, daedric, elven

new to bo de done: ebony, stahlrim, dragon, nord-hero-retex for draugr stuff

fix: i think 4 greatswords of orcish tier had some texture flaws... what else...  i think the nifs from the ancient nordic / draugr weapons are okay, just gotta get set up in the ck, ill most likely start with implementing those. some ck work before i fire up good ol blender once more.

stay tuned :) hail malacath!!! :)

edit: implement fists of malacath!

edit 2: according to my log here the draugr stuff is in game... i thought i didnt ever set up draugr recipes coz i couldnt decide about the forging materials? needs in-game-check me thinkz

edit 3: after starting blender for the first time in over a year... were back in business ^^ i got the main-commands covered again, working on sth simple for starters... today on the menu: ebony-butcher-basterd-badass-battleaxes! :woot:

edit 3.5: ebony tier sucks. not nuff room for creative changes... jeeeez, forgot how much i hated the ebony swords. but... first choppers :)

Edited by ragna_r0k