DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: OOC Discussion Thread III

Vereta

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course.

How are you liking my bits V?  I'm trying to give Vereta more of the hero's aire.  :anyone:  He's pulled Red's buns out of the fire several times now. lol  Though at the moment, she's working on pulling yours out.  :wave:  You'll see when I post.....in a while.

The face will probably be the same. He will be wearing a 'golden' mithral chain armor. (no helmet, he hates helmets) He will wear a golden circlet (head crown) with a large teardrop shaped ruby in the center.

The grin will be replaced with a smile, a teeth showing warm smile. The eyes will be more kindly as well.

That is, if he makes it back... :anyone:

The face will probably be the same. He will be wearing a 'golden' mithral chain armor. (no helmet, he hates helmets) He will wear a golden circlet (head crown) with a large teardrop shaped ruby in the center.The grin will be replaced with a smile, a teeth showing warm smile. The eyes will be more kindly as well.That is, if he makes it back... :wave:

Stop teasing me man!   :anyone:   The suspense is killing me!!  LOL  I'm borrowing your goblins and taking a bit of a different approach this time.  Hope you like it.  :poke:

They're great, as usual. Vereta has never really been the hero type but I guess it's time for him to adapt. :poke: I don't write as much anymore (obviously) because of school and what-not. Sorry 'bout that. :wave:

S'okay V!  I got your back!   :wave:  We understand.  School wins over the Tavern. LOL  I suppose.  :anyone:

Rider needs to get moving if they are going to make it in time...

It would be kind of a 'bummer' if after all this, William decided he did not want to come back. He never had much fun in his life.

Next story explains a bit more... I may post before your done Red, since his story is seperate from everybody elses anyway.

EDIT: Story 2 is about the same way, fighting off the void, the despair of nothing which is Sithis.

Rider needs to get moving if they are going to make it in time...It would be kind of a 'bummer' if after all this, William decided he did not want to come back. He never had much fun in his life.Next story explains a bit more... I may post before your done Red, since his story is seperate from everybody elses anyway.

That;s cool!  Mine's going to end up as a two parter anyway.  too much for one post.  Creativity strikes again and it's all your fault Wil!  Well done!  LMAO

Evening Commander!  Nice of you to join us!    :anyone:

Glad to have helped you out Red. Fair is fair. So, are we going with a finale tomorrow night?

Story posted, and I have to get to sleep! LOL its late, almost midnight and I have to be up at 6am.

I will finish the story tomorrow. Rider, you will be happy with the 'next' story, finally a real fight!

Thanks Wil!  the first half of the story you inspired is up.  I'll write the second half and add that soon.  

I suppose we should go for the wind up tomorrow night. lol sounds like most everyone will be around then, atleast most of us anyway.   :anyone:

I will finish the story tomorrow. Rider, you will be happy with the 'next' story, finally a real fight!

Don't feel like you have to "dumb it down" on my account, Mate, I know I'm just a thick headed ranger without the sense of a school boy, but I'll try to keep up.  aa_tongue.gif

Don't feel like you have to "dumb it down" on my account, Mate, I know I'm just a thick headed ranger without the sense of a school boy, but I'll try to keep up.  aa_tongue.gif

No comment.  I like my egg.   :anyone:  :wave:  :poke:

This story's excellent and very well told!  

Sorry, but I worked for ten hours overnight, and now I'm too damn ornery to try and add...but I go back in a couple of hours for a great fun hour of dog training -- the real Riley is coming with me -- so I'll probably come back around 8 CST feeling refreshed.  Might add something then...

Rider, if you want to lead the company through Limbo, feel free.  Sorry if I held you up.   :pints:

I am here to put up the third part of the story. I have the outline, that I made at work today. I just have to write it now...

Then I will write the story for when everyone is at the shrine, and its time to make the big decision.

I claim dibs on the story about whether William comes back or not. The final moment is mine!  :pints:

Off to write, probably up in an hour.

I have two stories to write this night.

The first will be the final(?) battle with Sithis.

The second will be the conclusion, the final moment...

Hopefully somebody will post a story between those two. I will put the final conclusion up later tonight...

Heres to the sucess of our journey!  :pints:

Posting both tonight??  Please?  We don't mind if they're back to back!

Though if you want, I can quickly shoot up a short piece to stick in the middle.  LOL  wont be very interesting but would break yours up!  I want both tonight!  THem's orders!  BWAHAHAHA

aa_tongue.gif