DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: OOC Discussion Thread III

Vereta

Haven't had much time this week as I've been pulling long shifts at the first job to finish off some reno's, but I finaly caught up with the story.  WOW!! aa_biggrin.gif Grond I loved the stranger perspective flitting through scenes in the tower, set the mood nicely. William that first scene inside the sword was beautiful, perfectly done. Everyone has been writing phenomonaly (Claps). I'll try to post something tonight but I've got a lot of catching up to do with the computer shop and another 10 hour shift at the other job tomorrow se we'll see.

WT

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost ready, need to read through it again to make sure I have the grammer and spelling errors mostly removed.

It will be here soon, the 'suprise' ending? Pulling it all together...

EDIT: Done and with a new Avatar to match...

I hope you like the way I tried to tie things together.

I tip my cap to you, Sir.    :)

Please, tip your hat to everybody who contributed to this great story. I did not stand out in any way, all the story addtions were great!

I guess you don't have to 'worry' about that 'flame' anymore, eh Red?
You would think I had it planned from the beginning?!!!

Red would have been healed by the party waiting at the wayshrine. Several hours had passed.

I also figured Echo would have been revived by then as well.

The silver fog is at dawn, the resurrection did not occur until about 6 hours later, around noon.

You can add to your story if you would like to pop that in there?

Actually I had some plans for that flame.  aa_tongue.gif  If you didn't notice it appearing here and there.  Still do.  So we'll go with it not being gone yet.  tee hee

It was wonderful writing from ALL!!   Truly!  I am astounded and impressed!   :)   I'm looking forward to the next adventure.

And the new eyes are GREAT!!

Well, after William recovers, there is that artifact to look for. And the huge gemstone still in your pack. Perhaps some remenent of the flame lingers because you still have the stone? Sounds plausible to me.

The flame added that 'extra' magic to the moment. And I needed a 'gift' from Akatosh. What better than 'flame'?

Now, to find out what its good for.

Pretty much the same, with a few 'colorful' changes.

His hair will slowly turn a 'flame' red. His skin will also aquire a 'tanned' look.

When he is Rightously Enraged, flames can be seen in his eyes to any unlucky enough to see them. They will not be long for the world.

He usually has a friendly smile on his face now. His experiences have made him unafraid and enjoy life.

He will be wearing a golden suit of ruby light armor very soon. No helmet, but he will be wearing a circlet with a ruby set in it.

His horse:

ScreenShot1102.jpg

His armor, bow and arrows

ScreenShot1117.jpg

The circlet will be like the one in the bottom right of this image

http://www.tesnexus....-1193279720.jpg

Very nice Wil!    :)

I've gotten us back to the Tavern. lol  I tried to keep it simple.  Didn't want to follow what came before and fall flat!  On to our next adventure!  A treasure hunt I believe we were on?   :wave:

Edit:  Thanks!   Did my best!

Hmm don't know if anyone planned on doing stuff around the Tavern. If so I'd like to get a shot while we're all still there, but it won't happen till tomorrow night. Definitely don't hold up the story on my account, if the heavy writers are ready to move I'll just work my bit in later.

Fabulous ending guys, this is getting really bloody GOOD.

WT