DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales: OOC Discussion Thread III

Vereta

And what are you guys talking about? Ink? Mythic GPS?Did some posts get deleted or what???

Aye, part of Wind's new idea for a new adventure, but it needs the group and we're not quite together now, so he pulled it and decided to wait until we are back together. It's a cool idea, I can't wait to get to it!  aa_biggrin.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, perhaps later tonight. I have some stuff to do, but will start a story soon.

I am not sure how long it will take though. If its too long, you could always come looking for William, where ever he ends up. Heck, even I don't know, the muse's have not spoken to me yet... More voices, ahhh!

....I have to go read up first...

We kept it very simple.  and very mysterious, so you can go anywhere you like!  Just pretend we're not even there.  We're like your shadow's.  IF you decide Vereta needs help, you've got backup!  
 :pints:

I have no idea what to write. :AK47: I'm rusty.

Ahem.  You mean, you've been giving teases of V's past all this time and it's suddenly deserted you??   Come on!  Write something please!  You haven't been out of it that long!  Like two whole days since you last added something!

Don't give me rusty man!  You're not old enough to be rusty!!   :pints:

Perhaps you shouldn't force someone to write a story, no enthusiasm when you do that. When V is ready, he will write his story.But, thats just my opinion.  :pints:

Well, geez!  We weren't trying to force him!!  :cry:  He kept saying he felt left out so we gave him the opportunity he wanted!  

:wave:  Never mind then V.  Don't write if you don't want to.  We'll do something else. :AK47:

Perhaps you shouldn't force someone to write a story, no enthusiasm when you do that. When V is ready, he will write his story.But, thats just my opinion.  :pints:

Aye, yeah, we're not trying to force him, just encouraging him!  aa_wink.gif

We set it up to be nice not to bully anyone, if you can't write anything V, it's cool, I had a backup plan in case to get us back.

You didn't feel left out at all? Vereta Quote Time!  :pints:

Side story for Vereta...? Well, since Rider and William got there own 'main' story I think everyone else deserves one don't you think? Even me. The slow writing, short posting Vereta.

Well I would not say you guys didn't include everyone (including me) I kinda' always thought of this part of our story more for William and Rider. No, I'm not complaining and don't plan to ever do so. I'm just saying that when we do enter Vereta's past he will most likely be the center of that part of the story simply because it revolves around his past. I'm not singling anyone out, mind you, just saying that some parts of our story tend to lean towards one or two characters more than the others. That gives everyone a chance to show what's going on with their character.

Ug... Even more time off from me... :AK47: I just got Dead Space. LOL.

Your previous posts suggested otherwise. You certainly seemed like you felt left out and wanted to tell your story. So, to make you feel more included we put our heads together to figure a way to give you center stage for awhile.

Does kinda bruise my feelings some. I agree, developing character as we go makes things more interesting, but I thought I was doing the nice guy thing. I am not forcing anyone to do anything, jeez.

Nah, man, I was just pointing out that it would be pretty awesome to have a chance at telling his story. If I seemed that I felt that way then sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. It would also be great to see Shamus and Echo have a little more character development.

It's cool, what's written is written and what happenes next is really anyone's guess; this game takes on a life of it's own.

I just don't want you to feel bullied Mate, because that seems to be the impression our gesture made and was not the intention of Red or I. It really bothers both of us that it came across that way. :pints:

Does kinda bruise my feelings some.

I suppose it was a suprise for us. When you and Red get talking on MSN, we are not part of that conversation.
I guess I was suprised when V did not know about his introduction to the story, I figured you all had some private discussion (all three) and had agreed on a story.

Sorry if I bruised some feelings there. It was not intended.  :pints: