DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Doctor is in...

WhoGuru

Well, I had a very Doctor Who Christmas. :woohoo: I got to watch the Christmas Special (it dragged a bit in some places, but I liked it overall) and I got a truckload of DW DVDs:

Doctor Who: The Beginning set with An Unearthly Child, The Daleks and Edge of Destruction. (the first three DW adventures)

Robot. (Tom Baker's first outing)

The Ark in Space. (got two copies)

The Sontaran Experiment. (got two of this one as well)

Genesis of the Daleks. (the opening salvo of what became the Time War)

The entire Key to Time saga. (26 part story arc)

The E-Space Trilogy (Full Circle, State of Decay and Warriors' Gate).

I'll be watching DW for a while now.

Doctor Who: The Beginning set with An Unearthly Child, The Daleks and Edge of Destruction. (the first three DW adventures)

Robot. (Tom Baker's first outing)

The Ark in Space. (got two copies)

The Sontaran Experiment. (got two of this one as well)

Genesis of the Daleks. (the opening salvo of what became the Time War)

The entire Key to Time saga. (26 part story arc)

The E-Space Trilogy (Full Circle, State of Decay and Warriors' Gate).

I'll be watching DW for a while now.

XD I'll be coming over to your place for a Who marathon. :wub:

I enjoyed the Xmas special. :D Not quite what I was expecting and yeah, bit slow in the middle. Definitely not going to rank among the best ever but fun. I loved the flying fish. XD

Are we getting 13 episodes this coming season?

Popular gossip is yes we are. XD And the gossip is usually right when it comes to that sort of thing. LOL I'm very much looking forward to the story arc this season. Finally getting the details about exactly who River Song is to the Doctor. XD

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty! Torchwood news! :D And I'm still not sure how I feel about the upcoming story arc. :rofl:

http://www.ology.com/screen/torchwood-may-just-become-greatest-tv-show-ever

and a new actress to join the cast. :D I loved her in Six Feet Under btw.

http://www.ology.com/screen/lauren-ambrose-joins-torchwood

and in theory, yes it will stay within Doctor Who Canon. XD

http://www.ology.com/screen/torchwood-remain-dr-who-canon

and lord help us the American version of Torchwood seems to still be in the works. :rolleyes: cause we did so well with Doctor Who and Red Dwarf. Sigh. Will they never learn not to let American TV mangle British television? :rofl:

..*snip*

and lord help us the American version of Torchwood seems to still be in the works. :rolleyes: cause we did so well with Doctor Who and Red Dwarf. Sigh. Will they never learn not to let American TV mangle British television? :rofl:

*Remembers watching the American version of Life On Mars* :eyeroll:

XD I'll be coming over to your place for a Who marathon. :wub:

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been a bit lost in time. :tardis: But yeah, come on over. I'm about halfway through the Key to Time saga (I'm on Androids of Tara part 1).

Interesting news of the Whoniverse: David Tennent is engaged to Georgia Moffett, daughter of Peter Davison. Yes, you read that right: the tenth Doctor is engaged to the daughter of the fifth (I wonder if they'll have a dog named K-9).

Check out this spoof on the forth Doctor:

:rofl: That guy sounds so much like Tom Baker, it's almost creepy.

Edit: And here's a telephone conversation between the fourth Doctor and...umm, well...the fourth Doctor:

Edited by The Vyper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...