DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz]Dibella's Watch

Antiscamp

Beta 10 has been published this morning. Download here on ModDB or here on TesNexus.

I wish to specially thank Tamira, who I found on this TESA forum, actually, or rather, she found me. Her playtesting has been invaluable, professional and very useful in creating this latest release of Dibella's Watch. I must also thank the TESA forums in general and the participants here. The atmosphere around here is professional and really inspiring and the company is nothing but brilliant around here.

Now, let's get started on Beta 11.

th_TamirasPic.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-0322-37-24-76.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-0308-23-12-07.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-0223-32-52-58.jpg th_Oblivion2011-05-2914-38-08-05.jpg

I have been trying to create an island but I couldn't get it to look how I wanted. But now I saw that Lightspring island of yours and that's exactly how I want it! :D

Now I'll take a look how you've done it! :)

Also, I'm interested in new map, I wonder how it looks...

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working hard on the next update. Here are a few screenies from that to show you. Much work has already gone into moving the Main Quest onward, but there's also the usual amount of landscaping and other fun stuff to do... The next update will be available soon.

th_Oblivion2011-06-1609-02-29-48.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-1608-01-59-32.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-1323-00-37-22.jpg

I am currently working hard on the next update. Here are a few screenies from that to show you. Much work has already gone into moving the Main Quest onward, but there's also the usual amount of landscaping and other fun stuff to do... The next update will be available soon.

th_Oblivion2011-06-1609-02-29-48.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-1608-01-59-32.jpg th_Oblivion2011-06-1323-00-37-22.jpg

Stunning. I finally have the time to download and explore Dibella's Watch (and indeed, I am downloading it as I type). I look forward to taking it all in. :)

There we are. Beta 11 of Dibella's Watch has been released today. I didn't have time for all I planned to, but this is a massive update anyways. I drive the main storyline onwards now with four new chapters added to that. There are new weapons and other fun stuff too, and Mr Siika's excellent windmills, of course. I worked like a horse on this update. Download here at TesNexus, or at ModDB.

Beta 11 still requires the files that came with Beta 10; just overwrite when installing and activate the new .esp.

Edited by Antiscamp

There we are. Beta 11 of Dibella's Watch has been released today.

Yeah! Time for a new character and another look at Dibella's Watch. :thumbup:

Or maybe I try one of my old characters who had not yet been there.

I'm curious, how many men are raining today :rofl:

I found a handy little download to lengthen the time of the dialogue in Dibella's Watch. Right now, it's going with the standard 8 seconds OBSE supplies us with, but Dibella's Watch dialogue will demand more than that.

This download supplies you with three silent MP3's (10, 20 and 30 seconds). Rename the one of your choice "Elys_USV" an pop it into your OBSE/Plugins folder. BACKUP the one already found there, so you don't run into problems. I haven't tested it myself yet. I think a 20 second length should suffice and have the player clicking to push dialogue forward, instead of not having time to read it all.

Edited by Antiscamp