DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz]Dibella's Watch

Antiscamp

For the fun of it, I created ten Companions for Dibella's Watch based on the CM Partners System. Most of the companions are dressed properly in Dibella's Watch specific armour or clothing and all have a background story which can be read in their personal journals.

Downloadable here.

Etannia, Female Breton, Conjurer, Port Constanze University Library.

Gra Farghar, Female Orc, Barbarian, Al Raj Tavern.

Gro Warharra, Male Orc, Barbarian, City Sewers (don't mistake him for a Deadtree enemy!)

Izckar, Male Dark Elf, Thief, Al Raj General Store.

Keyzen, Male Redguard, Mage, Sachsmoore Trading Station.

Priscilla, Female Knight, Castle St Graecius Smith.

Surazen, Male Redguard, Knight, Sachsmoore Smith.

Viza, Female Woodelf, Archer, Vernuzen Great Hall.

Wrede, Male Nord, Barbarian, Birkfjord Trading Station.

Ziniarah, Female Nord, Barbarian, Birkfjord Smith.

• Upvote 1

A great idea! Companions are much appreciated especially in the fights against the Deadtree Clan. :wicket:

Most of the companions are dressed properly in Dibella's Watch specific armour or clothing...

I just imagine Mr. Wonga in the Countess Banner Troops Armor :D

I have now released a Patch for Dibella's Watch. This patch fixes problems and does other good stuff too. Like merging the Transport.esp and InGameMap.esp into it also, so you now have a free slot.

Download here, and read the installation instructions.

Patch Notes

- Merged the Travel.esp and the InGameMap.esp with this patch. No more need for those two separate files.

- Travelling to and from Dibella's Watch now costs 100 gold.

- Strengthened Armour Rating on the Countess' Banner Armour.

- Corrected the Priestess' outfit.

- Added a room to the Countess' Banner Barracks. The armour won't be stolen goods anymore as a result.

- Edited terrain at Wordham Village. No grass under carts, in the well or under the monument anymore.

- The soldiers following Lord Scarley to Millstone Run don't stumble upon each other anymore.

- The same two soldiers will die after, if for some reason, they're not killed in the battle.

- Corrected a problem with the Tavylana quest where the quest wouldn't advance when taking out the Deadtree in the ruin by range.

- Corrected a problem where result scripts at The Battle of Grandoak Cross weren't read if you kill the enemy from afar.

- The enemy now gets some reinforcements during the Battle of Grandoak Cross, prolonging the fighting.

- Additional balancing done on enemy troops at Grandoak Cross and Dreadmoore Hills.

- Added a monument to honour Lord Scarley at Scarley village.

- The Nord slave at Al Raj is now liberated as well after the town has been freed.

- Renck's Widow is now added properly to the Scarleyshire Faction.

- Corrected an issue with incorrect versions of flower vases which were Misc Items while they should be Statics.

- Lady Wordham now properly does Recharging of items and training in Restoration.

- Corrected an issue with Leowina's Reward where the player couldn't get it as the quests advanced.

- Removed a secret trap door in the Secret Passage at Wordham Castle which let you enter into The Void.

- Made the Count's dialogue better in several instances. Also edited Reynald Wordham's a bit.

- Made the start of the "Wedding Bells" quest more logical.

- Cleaned up after the war. Dead bodies removed.

- Rearranged some things in Scarley castle and added a couple of paintings with Scarley themes.

- Applied a fix to a rare bug known as the "NVidia Black Screen Bug". It won't appear in this mod.

- The Smith at Al Raj now has a stock.

- Guard Captain Algert at Scarley now has clothes under his armour.

- Moved a Wolfpack near Fort Varschenk. In rare cases, they interfered with Lord Scarley's attack on the Fort.

- Balanced the Blackcrow Goblins so that they're not so rock-hard.

- Numerous small corrections done; like trees and rocks hanging in the air, face edits and the like.

- Some detail landscaping has been done and a couple of more enemies added here and there.

• Upvote 1

Dibella's Watch Alternative Start

The last couple of days, I've been creating another addition for Dibella's Watch called Dibella's Watch Alternative Start. This addition lets the player bypass the tutorial dungeon in which Oblivion starts, and directly generate their character on the island of Dibella's Watch.

What's more, the player also gets a player house with some starting equipment and a really depressing home village, Greenford, in the north of Scarleyshire. Nice. There's also an easy enough starter dungeon nearby to test your sword in and the depressing village is full of trainers and vendors also.

The main Oblivion quest is started by first having had a dream in which the Emperor spoke to the player, and second, talking to the Blade soldier walking the high street in Greenford. He will then supply the player with the Amulet of Kings to take to Jauffre. There were also slight changes made to the Dibella's Watch main questline, since in many cases, the player is referred to as an outsider and "not born of this land". This is now changed. Character generation starts with a message where it is stated that the Lord of Scarleyshire, Sir Mordon Scarley, has freed all people living in servitude in his shire and serfdom and slavery has been abolished within its borders. To free te player, only the information about race, starsign and class is needed, and off he goes into the world. Yay!

I had a lot of fun creating this addition to Dibella's Watch. I enjoyed every minute of it, and it shows. All of the houses in Greenford are some of the best I've made. I especially like the "Rotting Log" Tavern.

Cool addition that you have there. :thumbup:

I've been busy lately so I didn't know that you have expand your mod with an alternative start feature. Perhaps you're jealous of Arthmoor's Alternative Beginnings mod. I tried to download this alternative start mod on Nexus, but I couldn't and I think it has something to do with Firefox 6. :shrug:

Why not do the same what Arthmoor did just recently to host your mods on GHF. :secret:

Edited by Leonardo

Hey, Leonardo. I use Firefox 6 too, but TesNexus has been - or rather was - very unreliable lately. Today, I've downloaded at least ten files from TesNexus without any problems though. I think the problems had to do with the site update a week or so ago. :shrug:

Right now I'm working on the expansion for Dibella's Watch, which will feature the Island of Västhelm, where the Nords of Skyrim have established a major colony. The expansion will also have more quest updates to some loose ends I left hanging.

It is already looking glorious. :smug:

Västhelm

An Expansion for Dibella's Watch WIP

Keep updated! Because, now I put in Second Gear with Dibella's Watch. Currently, I am working on an expansion of the mod which will focus on two things. First, I will continue the quests on the main continent, where the Crusaders and the Western parts in general need some love. I will pick up the quests where I left them hanging in Version 1.0 of the mod. Second, the expansion will add the island of Västhelm in addition to Dibella's Watch. This is an island occupied by a Nord/Skyrim colony. The following WIP screenshots give just a small insight into what has already been done with that island. Keep your eyes open, because I have only just begun!

gallery_9064_256_311847.jpg

gallery_9064_256_414886.jpg

gallery_9064_256_656550.jpg

• Upvote 1

You crazy nerd! :rofl: Do you sleep at all? :D

The new expansion already looks awesome! Can't wait to send my new Nord there. :thumbup:

And I recognize wonderful resources such as Mr_Siikas Highrock Resources and his Viking Longship and Momo's Skyrim ruin tileset.

Here are some :cookie4u::cookie4u::cookie4u: to keep you running

Actually, I don't sleep at all. I was in the shouty at four in the morning before I uploaded these pictures. God, I should get a life. Or perhaps this is life. Maybe I am happy without knowing it. :cookie:

Yup. I will be using Mr Siika's and Momo's stuff, but also some by Meo and weapons by Walx. I also found a new ground texture the other day by InsanitySorrow right here on TesAlliance.

Hey, Leonardo. I use Firefox 6 too, but TesNexus has been - or rather was - very unreliable lately. Today, I've downloaded at least ten files from TesNexus without any problems though. I think the problems had to do with the site update a week or so ago. :shrug:

That's odd because I also downloaded a couple of mods on Nexus just after the site upgrade without any problems. Hmm... :shrug:

Btw... Cool pictures and thanks for posting these. :D

• 4 weeks later...

gallery_9064_256_550064.jpg

Take a look at the new in-game map for Dibella's Watch. Credits for this piece of art goes to Xtudo, who inspired me to create it, The Cartographers' Guild Forum and specifically the members Gidde and Tilt whose resources were used in the creation process of this excellent new map. Note Västhelm island up there too.

This map looks really fantastic! :bowdown: I suppose you will include it to the next addition release?

And congratulations! Dibellas Watch has caught up again on TESNexus and at the end of this last day in September will be on the second place of the Files of the Month September.

Well deserved! :thumbup:

With 51 votes, Dibella's Watch secured a Second place in the File of the Month voting on TesNexus, only being passed by Unnecessary Violence by Hex_Off who took a healthy first position with 112 votes. It feels great being beaten only by the very best. Congrats to him, and congrats to me too, because Dibella's Watch has had an outstanding month on TesNexus and received a lot of attention because of it being in the voting list for the entire month. A sincere thank you to all who voted.

XFileOfTheMonth2ndPlaceSept2011.jpg