DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support, Thread II

DarkRider

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I just wanted to report that there are a few static objects currently conflicting with Better Cities.  The only items I've noticed so far were 2 graves and a tree on the Imperial City Waterfront which are floating with BC installed (and using its RST patch) but I've heard there may be a few more.  I will try to keep looking for them if I can.

Conflicts/issues with Better Cities were resolved some time ago;

Better Cities : Quest items/location in/around the IC are blocked or hidden by aesthetic changes added by this mod; various locational conflicts. Until patching is available, clever use of the tcl console command allows continuation of the quest in most instances. Conflicts resolved in v1.0.5 No Patching Required. Thanks to Vorians for his help and experience.

Are you using the latest version?

• 2 months later...

Have a small inquiry on compatibility. I read on one post that Blades Smithy works with this, up until the start of the quest. I just want to know if you guys have tried Blades Smithy alongside this mod and if what's said on that post does happen.

I hope it's not too much to ask, because I definitely want to try this mod out :)

I found it dose the same thing in my game and think it because RST make changes to Jauffre and the Blades Smithy mo thinks he'd dead.

I had to make my own blade smith mod as i did miss having a smith in the armory but it's nothing as cool as Blades Smithy by Madcat221

Edited by Elderscrollsfan001

Hey TL,

I have not, sorry my schedule is just really packed right now I haven't had time to even crack open the CS. :bagged:

If you haven't already go ahead and release your patches, PM me the links when you can :ok:

OK sent you a PM with the links...and thanks for the go ahead. Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally unrelated to RST...but I knew you would see it soonest if I post here. I received a request to make a compatibility patch for your Stahlrim Village and another village mod named Pinevale. The two share cell borders on three cells and have rather spectacular landscape rips as a result. Have already done a patch which is entirely cosmetic landscape fixes and path grid adjustment, doesn't change anything from either mod. Wanted to get your ok before uploading. Already have the ok from the second author. Can send you a link as with the RST patches.

regards,

TL

Totally unrelated to RST...but I knew you would see it soonest if I post here. I received a request to make a compatibility patch for your Stahlrim Village and another village mod named Pinevale. The two share cell borders on three cells and have rather spectacular landscape rips as a result. Have already done a patch which is entirely cosmetic landscape fixes and path grid adjustment, doesn't change anything from either mod. Wanted to get your ok before uploading. Already have the ok from the second author. Can send you a link as with the RST patches.

regards,

TL

Disregard...Received your permission posted on the other forum. Thanks and will send you a link once posted.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is quite old and I apologize if I'm inappropriately necro'ing it, but it seemed like the designated spot for such issues. This concerns compatibility with MTCThievesGrotto...

In my future playthrough, I am planning to use RST alongside many world-expansion and house mods, and the worried person I am, I pretty much ran a compatibility test between all the mods I am using. Besides the already patched mods, RST is roughly 95% compatible with my current mod-setup (and believe me, those are way too many mods). The -5% was a huge landscape tear and a few floating underwater rocks under Galehavem, a city added by MTCThievesGrotto in Valenwood next to Cape Town. The issue wasn't that serious though, as the landscape around Cape Town and the pathgrids (given RST is loaded last of the two) are not harmed at all, so I made a simple compatibility patch that fixes the issues mainly affecting Galehaven.

I'd like to upload this compatibility patch, but of course not without your approval. So before making any moves, if you wish I can send you the patch file to see what it exactly does.

~Adamixos 

Hi Adamixos,
Please PM me a copy of your patch so I can have a look before I give it the thumbs up. You can attach a file to your PM here. :D

Thanks, and Im glad you enjoyed it!

I was wondering, was the patch ever uploaded anywhere? I haven't been able to find it.

I approved the patch in PM, but as far as I can tell the author never returned with a link for me so if it exists, I'm not sure where, sorry. :shrug:

Oh well. It's ok, I can live with it.

Thank you for the quick response :-) And especially thank you for this awesome mod!

You could try to use Land Magic to fix the land tear.

Thanks for the suggestion, I forgot about that tool :-) It's not too big a deal, I can live with it for now. Maybe one of these days I'll try my hand at editing landscape in the CS for first time.

• 1 year later...

Hey I hope i can still get help in this thread...

I am currently stuck on the warrior quests. I never got the dialog options on any npc to ask for the different warriors. I simply talked to the right npc the first 3 times but now i am on the fire warrior stage and every time i try to talk samael washington he just says something about me not disturbing him and the dialog closes. So i am stuck. 

IS there any way to fix this or does anyone have a clue why the dialog options do not appear on any npc?

I did not use any console command to progress thorugh the stages. I am of course using many mods so to list the main ones: UL, Better Cities, Kvatch Rebuilt, all dlcs + si and the unofficial patches. The other mods are just visual upgrades or minor additions like press a to take all and so on.

Is it safe to simply skip a stage via console? If so how do I do it? Please help me I really want to complete this mod because so far it has been really cool! :'( 

Is this locked to some special blade? Because I basically talked to every npc i found in the village and none of them had any special dialog options or is it in the greeting?

Edit: Ok so in a desperate attempt i traveled to cloud ruler temple and talekd to captain steffan (i think) and he allowed me to progres. no idea why though.

Edited by JBR
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11.3.2018 at 6:27 PM, MegaRaichu said:

I don't know if anyone is still paying attention to this, but I'm trying to find the compatibility patch for Thievery In The Imperial City.  The links in the Bug Tracker thread are broken.  Is there an alternative site where this can be downloaded?

I have the same issue (except I'm looking for the compatibility patches for Unique Forts and Unique Districts). It'd be great if these patches could be uploaded somewhere if someone still has them and the creators are fine with it.

• 10 months later...

You’re right that this is most likely a mod conflict, that issue has cropped up before in early tests, but there’s no way to know which one. You can try disabling some and testing it out. I’ll open up my notes and see if I noted any possible causes for that one. :idea:

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, WAMozart1756 said:

Hello, I have an issue with the Earth Warrior quest where when Janus comes out of his cell after I break the lock off, instead of rewarding me with the bow and the Earth Warrior book itself, his dialogue shows "I HAVE NO GREETING" with a few UI glitches. I fear that a mod may have broken the quest, preventing me from progressing any further. Do you guys have any idea on which mod may have done the damage? This happened in the most recent update of Reclaiming Sancre Tor ( v. 1.0.5), and I even tried with an older version, to no avail.

Better a late reply than never, but I just ran into this problem myself, and found a rather simple workaround. It appears that the global variable aaRCPrisonDoorOpen is not set to 1 when the cell door is opened, so it fails one of the checks required for the next set of dialogue options to appear. Simply typing "set aaRCPrisonDoorOpen to 1" in console should force the dialogue to appear.

• 1 year later...

I have installed RCT and had the messenger, but when I get to Cloud Ruler Temple there is no book/letter from Martim. I’ve seen other people have the same issue, but I’ve seen no answer. 

I’ve played around with load order to see if that helps but no luck. Any help appreciated.