DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oubliette Chat Thread - SPOILERS INSIDE

WhoGuru

Your Impression of the Oubliette!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of TESA's first Challenge?

• OMG fun fun fun in the oh so missing sun.
    • I died. Over and over you evil modders you!
    • There was an Oubliette?
    • I just came for the cheese.
    • Could have been better but not much.

:lmao: Okay, well I knew that some of the levels were rather creature intensive so when designing the core I wanted to focus instead on puzzles and traps to give folks a bit of a reprieve. I did realize in testing that it was going to be a challenge, but you have to admit it was fun :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I loved the Core! :D Even if I did fall to my death at least a dozen times. :pints: Red's level 33 and her acrobatics skill is maxed. I kept OVER jumping things. :lmao: And then cursing on my way to death. Loved it though and the switches that had to be shot to activate was brilliant. I loved that!

Ok, I think I definitely broke the mod at some point, since shooting arrows at the welkin switches don't work. The funny thing is that I managed to finish the mod. I had the final encounter (I tcl'd through the last portcullis).

The more I read this thread, the more I believe I did something wrong. The arena for example, I never fought in it, as soon as I was in the middle, I was teleported. I did see some dude/monster in the spectator area... It must be some mod conflict on my end. Despite that, it was a really neat dungeon. I was prepared gear wise, but food wise my poor dunmer left the dungeon famished, thirsty and exhausted :lmao: Good thing you're teleported back to the Tiber Spetim hotel :D

Ok,

what`s with this tower and the floaty thingy I can`t jump to.Does the machinery behind the grate-that-will-not-open have something to do with it? If someone wants to clue me in without giving away the ranch, PM me,eh?

Edit: And who is this Alawin spooky guy that follows me all over the castle. Should I not have "killed" him?

No keys anywhere.I found all the obvious ones but...?

Ok now I think I know how to use the spoiler hidey thingy I have a specific question. If you haven`t finished yet you may not want to looky

I can`t find the key to the Keep Door in the final castle. I jumped off the tower and ended up back here. Where did I go wrong?

If you want to answer by PM it`s fine by me. Thanks much folks.

Ok now I think I know how to use the spoiler hidey thingy I have a specific question. If you haven`t finished yet you may not want to looky

I can`t find the key to the Keep Door in the final castle. I jumped off the tower and ended up back here. Where did I go wrong?

If you want to answer by PM it`s fine by me. Thanks much folks.

Uhm, what door are you in?

Sounds like XII.

After you fall from the tower, look for the obvious 'castle' secret doors.

You dont know what the 'obvious' is?

Look in the store room, and pull the pillar on the left wall.

Ah, the notorious secret piller door type gizmo. Yeah I would have thought of that...never. I guess I`m used to there being a twinkle or a glimmer od something to set it apart. Too be honest, I`ve got my aliasing set low to keep the crashes down. Willie, thank you so much.Maybe now I can get through this. :)

Not Sure if this is the best place to put this but it is the best that I could think of. I was working on a new character this morning when I found under race skeletons. I have not added any new mods besides the Oubliette, in several weeks and this is the first time I have seen it. Do not think it is a problem but thought you should know.

First of all I would like to thank the modders who made The Oubliette for an excellent and enjoyable mod. There are some very creative levels and they are well put together using the core area.

I seem to be stuck on Level VIII in Hircines Arena. I must be missing something as there appears to be no way out other than to drop down a pit in front of Hircines statue. I have collected five keys and varla stone if that matters. The pit has spikes at the bottom and just kills my character if i drop down, so where do i go next. If someone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful, thanks.

Not Sure if this is the best place to put this but it is the best that I could think of. I was working on a new character this morning when I found under race skeletons. I have not added any new mods besides the Oubliette, in several weeks and this is the first time I have seen it. Do not think it is a problem but thought you should know.

Hey Nott! Someone on Beth reported that issue last night actually! :D I'll make sure Rider knows and adds it to the list for the next update. :)

First of all I would like to thank the modders who made The Oubliette for an excellent and enjoyable mod. There are some very creative levels and they are well put together using the core area.

I seem to be stuck on Level VIII in Hircines Arena. I must be missing something as there appears to be no way out other than to drop down a pit in front of Hircines statue. I have collected five keys and varla stone if that matters. The pit has spikes at the bottom and just kills my character if i drop down, so where do i go next. If someone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful, thanks.

Welcome to TESA! And you do need to drop down that hole. :lmao: But first make sure you have every key. LOL I missed one and got stuck down there and had to toggle the clipping back up. ;) My blonde moment. If you can't survive the spikes, try falling down the side of the hole and angling for the side, to see if you can land just beside them. It's tough but not impossible.

Otherwise, you'll have to toggle god mode on for a sec. :)

Good luck!

I'm playing it! great mod. I destroyed my Blender installation in an attempt to upgrade to the newer version so I got an excuse for playing oubliette.

I was stuck soon after the room with the girl -possible spoiler?-

who kills the guy in black

but i didn't know what to do just after exiting that room, apart from falling down and die.

now I learn that deactivate welkynds must be shot at. gonna try now!

thanks

ciao

The best way may be to pick a starting point with something, a body,skull, weapon or shield, that will not move or that can be confused with an other item. Then to walk into the wall, you will know when you go through. If you do not go through then move one place to the left or the right, but always the same way and you will find it. :yes:

And take your time, so you do not get frustrated and miss it.

Edited by nottlong