DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oubliette Chat Thread - SPOILERS INSIDE

WhoGuru

Your Impression of the Oubliette!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of TESA's first Challenge?

• OMG fun fun fun in the oh so missing sun.
    • I died. Over and over you evil modders you!
    • There was an Oubliette?
    • I just came for the cheese.
    • Could have been better but not much.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have answered sooner but i've had a bit of a malware problem and it not letting me on the internet, fixed now though. It was an enjoyable mod to play through, just the right amount of balanced loot although it was quite difficult for a 12th level character, i played about half of the mod on the easiest difficulty setting as i was getting nowhere on normal. I really hope that you all work together on another mod, although i'm sure you have different projects you're already working on.

When i get time, i'll read through some of the previous roleplay threads to get an idea of what to expect and then create a character.

• 2 months later...

Je ne sais pas si c'est le bon endroit pour poser ma question je vous prie de m'en excuser !

J'aime bien le module the Oubliette que je tente de faire sans avoir trop de traduction. J'ai tué Cangrin et je suis sur une nouvelle terrasse. Je ne trouve aucune issue. Je suis allé sur les corniches à droite : je suis mort ! Je suis allé à gauche : je suis mort. :jellytime:

Existe-t-il une aide "walkthrough" ?

Un peu d'aide serait la bienvenue. Merci

I do not know if this is the right place to ask my question please forgive me!

I like the module Oubliette I try to do without too much translation. I killed Cangrin and I'm on a new deck. I find no way out. I went on the ledges right: I'm dead! I went left I am dead. :thumbup:

Does it support "walkthrough"?

A little help would be welcome. Thank you

:D

Okay, jump to cage 1 then jump to cage 2, turn to look over the ledge to your right. On the other side of the railing is a black (noir) welkynd stone. Use arrows to HIT the stone. It will turn orange and the gate will open. Jump carefully on the cages back to the gate to move forward.

Bonjour

Je suis dans "ghostly chambers" et j'ai fouillé partout dans "bloodstone" et je n'ai pas trouver comment ouvrir la porte derrière les 2 trônes; les personnages et le mage que j'ai tues n'ont pas de clef.

Hello

I'm in "ghostly chambers, and I searched everywhere in" Bloodstone "and I did not find how to open the door after the 2 thrones, the characters and the mage that I did not kill key.

I congratulate those who made this module very impressive ; level 11-12 ... he is optimistic the author or a lot stronger than me! laugh.gif

:rofl:

J'ai trouvé celui qui est dans "bloodstone" à droite ; le coeur trouvé s'est détruit dès que je l'ai touché et des créatures m'ont attaqué.

La porte à gauche donne sur le vide face à une tour, je n'ai pu franchir cet espace.

Merci pour la rapidité !

I found the one in "Bloodstone" right, the heart has been destroyed as soon as I touched it and creatures attacked me.

The door on the left gives the face a blank turn, I could cross this space.

Thank you for the speed

J'ai trouvé ! je suis un âne ; il suffisait de se jeter et j'avais peur !

I found it! I'm an ass, :rofl: it was enough to jump and scared :rofl:

aa_wall.gif

Edited by gibe

Love the mod but ah am totally stuck. I am at the point where an invisible hand is preventing me from dropin down the hole or getting the chest beyond the hole. I have cleared out 3 of the 4 rooms but am stuck in the one that turns to flame when I walk in. what the heck am I supposed to do?

• 7 months later...

OMG I just finished this... took me over 10+ hours to complete...

Scared me quite often

Died 40+ times

reloaded like 20+ times (not from death)

got lost a couple of times

and more that i can even think of.

Congrats to everyone who put this massive place together. I really enjoyed every single second of it.

Heres for a job well done: :)

• 1 month later...

As usual, I manage to get stuck on what the parts that involve very little fighting.

I'm in Hirciens arena, whacked all the skelies, and now am trying to get the door open. Only one catch: None of the keys work.

Unless I have to carry only one key and try it that way, I have no clue how to get through. I also saw two buttons near the front, but they seemed to do nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

As usual, I manage to get stuck on what the parts that involve very little fighting.

I'm in Hirciens arena, whacked all the skelies, and now am trying to get the door open. Only one catch: None of the keys work.

Unless I have to carry only one key and try it that way, I have no clue how to get through. I also saw two buttons near the front, but they seemed to do nothing.

Can't Really help, as I had problems with a conflicting Mod, But I Did find This Funkey Key floating in mid air while comming down the steps... (Really don't thinl it was needed) :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

The dungeon started with an intriguing story, when i started to play it i was sure that it will be a combination of Gates to Aesgaard and The Dungeons of Ivellon.

The atmosphere is awesome, the scripting is wonderful.

In my opinion one of the main problems is that you prevented free thinking in order to use great scripting, why dose the player have to use the bow and arrow instead of just jumping over the hedge.

combat wise, there are too many casters and summoners stacked together. I use supreme magicka, one time i had to fight against 3 summoners, 9 summons and 2 melee (died a lot of times till i figured out how to finish it without cheating). when that combat ended another summoner run toward me.

I finished the dungeon just because i wanted to see how it end.

Edited by Rhinala