DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darkness Hollows Chat Thread! - SPOILERS INSIDE!

WhoGuru

16 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've returned from the Hollows, what did you think?

• Best Halloween mod ev-er!
    • I haven't braved the Hollows yet.
    • What? Hollow?
    • Cheese!

Sorry Tatt, thought you said Level 13, but you're in 12, when you say stuck, do you mean your controls are locking up? :bagged:

no stuck as in I don't know what to do. I went to the top of the house and talked to the ghost, Pressed the button, walked into the house, walked up the walk way to the spot with a large bust Killed the monster. But when I go to cross the bridge so i can enter the portal with the ghost of the emperor the bridge isn't complete. Going back the other way I hit an invisible wall near the maze with the glowing things. I've tried walking off the end of the bridge and jumping across but i still die. Like I said did I miss some step that should repair the bridge?

• 3 weeks later...

Each tank has three valves, you need to turn them until the liquid drains out of each tank, there's a combination. When all the tanks are empty, the souls trapped on the level above will be released and the door to the final portal out will open to you. Use the keyblade to activate the portal. :wave:

• 3 months later...

I hope someone still checks this thread from time to time - wonderful mod that I am really enjoying and I would hate to stay stuck! I'm scratching my head at the first part of level 11, the Stym, wondering what I am missing. I've read thru all the posts here to make sure what I need hasn't been hinted before (I have no ctds, I'm just stuck). I get all the way to where the bloody ogre jumps down from above (a section I can't seem to find a way up to) and attacks me and I kill him. Then I'm just looking around for a key to get me to the next section (I'm assuming to the door in the floor in the area by the hanging cages) but I am coming up empty-handed. I read some folks mentioning something about a countdown- I don't seem to have that going on so am hoping it got changed by the version 1.6 I'm playing. I saw the ogre getting killed by the beastie in the cage, heard the whispers in the corridor, so things are triggering, but I have no idea how to get to the next section. A big hint would be very welcome :-) Big kudos to all who contributed to this super fun mod!

Ele

Many thanks DarkRider!! I appreciate your ultra fast reply :-) Now I won't be pacing around waiting to continue my play lol Now that I know that's what I need to do I will redouble my efforts to get up there! I'm looking forward to the rest of this great romp thru the castle!