DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darkness Hollows Chat Thread! - SPOILERS INSIDE!

WhoGuru

16 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've returned from the Hollows, what did you think?

• Best Halloween mod ev-er!
    • I haven't braved the Hollows yet.
    • What? Hollow?
    • Cheese!

Okay I checked on 2 things - the mystical unicorn and on the portal itself while I was there and the first 2 digits are 43. If what you say is right its conflicting with Cute Elves. I'm going to reshusfle my LO and see if that helps. Will post results here with an edit.

EDIT

Ran FormID Finder and it points to cutelves11

Screenie of log

New Known Conflict:

Cute Elves Race: If you are using the Cute Elves Race and have the CuteElf11.esp then you WILL need this patch: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32685 It fixes a dirty edit in the Cute Elves mod that was overlooked before release and alters a vanilla portal, making a vanilla quest and many modded quests unplayable. The patch linked above will fix this issue.

Many many fluffy, hugtastic thanks to Greenie for knowing about the patch! :pints:

WoW! Major fubar. My entry door is not where the mod starts.... Entire cells are being skipped..... sigh!

Ahem. :pints: You don't think that perhaps that is something you should address privately with Rider? Rather than here in the thread? :lmao: PM him so he knows about it please. Thanks Will.

and for the record, if the challengers had mentioned which door was the entry and which the exit, or marked them somehow in game, mix ups like this could have been avoided. :hugs:

Ok I`m having a blast with this and once running there`ve been no problems, of course I`m just beginning. My question is this: for 1.4.7 we were told to reDL the .esp and the sounds file. Same for 1.5.?Also do I have to delete the 1.4.7 files that will be replaced or will 1.5.7 overwrite?

Almost finished and I have to say that this has been exciting. Voting is going to be a nightmare since everyone had such good levels. :lmao:

Thanks to all the contributors and the TESA team for all the hard work to make this year's challenge the best yet. :trophy:

Question, got through ALL of the levels, and have to break a machine... can anyone help me?

And yes I did try to break it... apparently I am not very good at breaking machines XD

Oi! Will or anyone!! :pints: Shen could really use an answer to this one and I wouldn't mind hearing it myself. XD We should have included a walkthru for the castle itself along with the levels I think. LOL