DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darkness Hollows Chat Thread! - SPOILERS INSIDE!

WhoGuru

16 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've returned from the Hollows, what did you think?

• Best Halloween mod ev-er!
    • I haven't braved the Hollows yet.
    • What? Hollow?
    • Cheese!

hello everybody!

I went through all pages of current thread yet I found no answer to my problem in the dungeon:

I am at lvl I, staring at the body of the dead captain in his prison cell (last one on the left).

Walkthrough mentions I should get an exit key here but there is nothing to be found in his dead body.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it a glitch of some kind?

pls advise

tks

I think your in the wrong place yet, try the Barracks..

*(I've Definatly got to learn to Refresh my browser windows.) :P

Edited by Brozly

thank you all ppl :P

I guess the walkthrough needs an update - maybe changes were made in the various updates of the mod?

I was in the right place and there was neither note nor key in the captain's body.

Nevertheless I continued and exited the level normally.

all seems fine

grats to all the contributors, thank you for this so promising crawl...

no problem WhoGuru :P

Now I am standing in front of lvl II door, trying to find some time to play :)

Since the Guard Captain bears no note and key, is it still necessary to visit his prison cell -some switch being activated when entering his cell for example?

just asking for my future visits with another character

no problem WhoGuru :blink:

Now I am standing in front of lvl II door, trying to find some time to play :lol:

Since the Guard Captain bears no note and key, is it still necessary to visit his prison cell -some switch being activated when entering his cell for example?

just asking for my future visits with another character

That section will need some tidying, and we're not sure yet how it will go in version 1.6, but we will update the walkthrough for it then so you'll have the info. :lol:

Hey guys,

I can't play Darkness Hollows cuz it keeps CTDing...but can someone help me with something? I think my old version, not the updated one, got put into the official mod; again I'm assuming that based on the Hints-Tips guide. Can anyone who has played through Level VIII The Bloodied Keep tell me how they got the third/last key in the mausoleum level? I just want to see what version actually made it into the mod.

Thanks,

Kroot

Possibly I may have given the note to my Conpanion, (if that would be a factor) otherwise maybe chalk it up to the Keychain mod,...

I tried the Oubliette with that installed and probably 80% of the keys didn't work. (I've got rid of it, but I still think I lost all my keys) XD

*Well now that Is interesting, first time I went through,

I had both notes, killed the Count, got the blade, dumped the goo, went back trough the portal, I received all the proper journal updates and everything Seemed normal, But when I got back to the cabin, the Lady was Still there, and the Painting Still works on That game.

I just loaded a save from before the last mod, and everythig worked as it should, and I had no remaining journal entries.. :rofl:

(that Was without Keychain, but other changes as well)

Edited by Brozly

ok, one more question ppl:

I am at lvl 5 -servants quarter. According to the readme I should exit through the door to the right of the bedrooms.

Problem is the door is locked (readme mentions nothing about that) and there is no key around to open it. I wouldn't want to use ~.

Any hints pls?

You're right there's no key which means everyone else cheated :P

I will fix this in v 1.6 :evil:

same thing exiting lvl VIII DarkRider

readme mentions a key in a dead body which is nowhere to be found

had to ~ my way out

once more grats to all you ppl :rofl:

dungeon is a beauty, I enjoyed -apart from the est- guard attacks when changing lvls.

Simple touch, adds loads of immersion

same thing exiting lvl VIII DarkRider

readme mentions a key in a dead body which is nowhere to be found

had to ~ my way out

In Level VIII the key is in a chest right in front of the exit door; it requires 3 others keys to open it. The walkthrough is correct on the key locations. Could it have been a different level you had trouble with? :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

I need help with level 10. I touched the skull let the water all most drown me and went up the two ladders to the room and the door is locked and I have no key. Reading the hints it says I should get scared by some monster and fight it then get the key but I don't see any monster in the room. Did I maybe miss other trigger in the level?

No you need to go to the top level of the well and the key is

on the ground by the candle, chest, and skeleton.

:lmao:

Thanks for the help. I ended up having to use free camera to find it because it was so close to the skeleton for me to see it.

Edited by Tatts4Life