DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darkness Hollows Chat Thread! - SPOILERS INSIDE!

WhoGuru

16 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've returned from the Hollows, what did you think?

• Best Halloween mod ev-er!
    • I haven't braved the Hollows yet.
    • What? Hollow?
    • Cheese!

Heh, heh, heh. Its diabolical! Muahaha1.gif

Its actually sort of tricky. Becuase the one 'wrong' valve can give a 'false' reading if its the 'first' one turned. :evil:

Basically, two valves will empty the tank and one of them will keep it partially full.

If you MUST know the combinations, they are in here...

Starting with the tank to the left of the throne that is upstairs and going COUNTER-CLOCKWISE around the room.

A Yes means you turn that one, A No means you leave that valve alone. There are 3 at each tank.

Tank 1: No Yes Yes

Tank 2: Yes No Yes

Tank 3: No Yes Yes

Tank 4: Yes Yes No

Tank 5: Yes No Yes

Tank 6: Yes Yes No

Tank 7: No Yes Yes

Tank 8: Yes No Yes

I restarted level 11 and got through it with 1 ctd,but it would constantly pause for about 4 seconds from the battle with the Astronach onwards.When it paused my HUD would disappear and when it unpaused I would get the "hit" sound and the blurry screen effect.Once again I was getting this even after exiting the level.

I`ve listed my load order incase it helps to track down a common dominator as to why some people are having issues with this level.

I'm having this Same issue,... at first I thought it was part of the Mod, (Loud Crack, wait for the ceiling to collapse, whole screen shakes, Freeze controls, no HUD, then Autosave(even though I had them Disabled(I thought that was a pretty good trick, as they knew how many times I was gonna get killed))) Until I started the Next level and it's still going.

(I also had the Crash with Streamline active(Thanks Arthmoor))

Tried Restarting from the begining of lvl. 11, but as soon as the Durzog gets out of the gage, and I head down the Hall, Crack, Freeze, Autosave...

If I CleanSave will I lose my Progress??

*I Updated to ver. 1.5 before I found the Hollow Darkness...

Current Load Order

Masters for: Save 295 - Tawnay - Castle Thatchmoon, Main Hall, Level 20, Playing Time 145.36.53.ess

00  Oblivion.esm

01  underdark.esm

02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]

03  VASE - core.esm

04  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]

05  Artifacts.esm  [Version 1.1]

06  TRoN.esp

07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.2]

08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp

09  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.0]

++  Item interchange - Extraction.esp  [Version 0.78]

0A  P1DseeYouSleep.esp

0B  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.8]

0C  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.7]

0D  Display Stats.esp  [Version 1.1.1]

0E  FormID Finder4.esp

0F  Get Wet.esp

10  kuerteeActorDetails.esp

11  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.3]

12  Streamline 3.1.esp

13  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.7.1]

14  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.5]

++  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

15  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

16  Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp

17  Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp

++  RustyItems.esp

18  Armamentium female.esp

19  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]

1A  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]

++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]

++  ArmamentariumLL.esp  [Version 1.35]

++  ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp  [Version 1.35]

1B  ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp  [Version 1.35]

++  ArmamentariumLLArmaVendor.esp  [Version 1.35]

1C  Amen'thalas.esp

1D  Artifacts.esp  [Version 1.1]

1E  ArtifactsFemaleArmor.esp

++  Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp  [Version 1.0]

1F  Knights.esp

20  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1]

21  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

22  DarknessHollows.esp

23  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]

++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]

24  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

25  Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp  [Version 1.2]

26  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]

27  Soulgem Magic.esp  [Version 1.0]

28  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.0.2]

29  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90]

2A  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.86]

++  SM_COBL.esp  [Version 0.86]

++  SM_Scrolls.esp  [Version 0.84]

++  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.83]

++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

2B  IDKRRR_C_race.esp

2C  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 2.3.2]

2D  Sonia.esp

2E  UnderdarkSaga.esp

2F  UnderdarkMap.esp

++  Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp  [Version 1.53]

30  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]

31  Bashed Patch, 5.esp

I tried not to Cheat, but I brought Viconia with me :evil: (Send Greenie a few more hugs from me)

I am Truely Impressed, if this was from 1 mnth., I can't imagine a whole year...

Edited by Brozly

I'm having this Same issue,... at first I thought it was part of the Mod, (Loud Crack, wait for the ceiling to collapse, whole screen shakes, Freeze controls, no HUD, then Autosave(even though I had them Disabled(I thought that was a pretty good trick, as they knew how many times I was gonna get killed))) Until I started the Next level and it's still going.

(I also had the Crash with Streamline active(Thanks Arthmoor))

Tried Restarting from the begining of lvl. 11, but as soon as the Durzog gets out of the gage, and I head down the Hall, Crack, Freeze, Autosave...

If I CleanSave will I lose my Progress??

I tried not to Cheat, but I brought Viconia with me :evil: (Send Greenie a few more hugs from me)

I am Truely Impressed, if this was from 1 mnth., I can't imagine a whole year...

Could you please post your load order,I`m working on tracking this down and seeing what mods you have active could help me narrow it down.Also if you use any shader replacers such as OBGE or ENB letting us know would be extremely beneficial.

Thanks

Could you please post your load order,I`m working on tracking this down and seeing what mods you have active could help me narrow it down.Also if you use any shader replacers such as OBGE or ENB letting us know would be extremely beneficial.

Thanks

You probably missed my Edit, I've tried with and without OBGE(latest ver.+), I have OBSE 1.9

*OBSE plugins active, Conscribe, Elys_USV, Elys_Pluggy(1.28), MenuQue.

Edited by Brozly

For what's its worth I had the same thing happen to me and I thought it was part of the mod as well. the crack is from the durzog hitting you, then everything freezes for a second and then there's the autosave and on mine once autosave finish If I was still alive I was able to run through the fire to the pit. I had the same thing happen once at the pit as the durzog hit me right before the edge, but instead of an autosave I got the popup message that I had made it to the pit and I should find a way out.

The hit, freeze, autosave is 1/2 down the hall and just before the flames. (I never went back to test it after version 1.5 came out)

PS.... I died 5 or six times there and the death scene showed the durzog standing over me and then walking away. Reason I assumed it was part of the mod when I survived.

For what's its worth I had the same thing happen to me and I thought it was part of the mod as well. the crack is from the durzog hitting you, then everything freezes for a second and then there's the autosave and on mine once autosave finish If I was still alive I was able to run through the fire to the pit. I had the same thing happen once at the pit as the durzog hit me right before the edge, but instead of an autosave I got the popup message that I had made it to the pit and I should find a way out.

The hit, freeze, autosave is 1/2 down the hall and just before the flames. (I never went back to test it after version 1.5 came out)

PS.... I died 5 or six times there and the death scene showed the durzog standing over me and then walking away. Reason I assumed it was part of the mod when I survived.

But it Doesn't stop after that, every few minutes, last time it was Still going halfway through the next mod... :shrug:

**I kept dyeing trying to "Rush" through, so I had to "God Mode" through to the next level, last "Autosave" was in the jailcell between mods(with the Zombies), haven't seen one in awhile, so it May have cleared...

Will check back in a few hrs.

I disabled Display Stats.

(Streamline before starting the level)

Edited by Brozly

You probably missed my Edit, I've tried with and without OBGE(latest ver.+), I have OBSE 1.9

*OBSE plugins active, Conscribe, Elys_USV, Elys_Pluggy(1.28), MenuQue.

Shader replacers? Are you using them? If so, this is your problem. :shrug: That screen shake from the Durzog is a vanilla shader. If you're using a shader replacer, it's causing the glitch. Disable your shader replacers and see if the problem goes away. :D

I have just deleted the last shader replacer I use and I`m still getting this glitch.

Since the effect is triggered by a script anyone got any ideas as to why the script would trigger randomly or going through doors ?

I`ve compared load orders with Brozly who is also getting this problem and we have a few mods in common but at the moment I`m pretty stumped,any input would be greatly appreciated.

I had OBGE II deactivated, I'm not sure I went far enough though, I'm not sure, but it May have stopped after I start the next module...

It Still triggers in castle Thachamcallit, between Mods, but I haven't noticed it for the first few minutes after I enter the next Mod door, (it most Definatly was last night)

I was scanning the OBSE stats listed under Saves in Wrye Bash, and spotted this section...

Mod : 0D (Display Stats.esp)

ID : 90

Data: \magicpop_background\magicpop_contents

RVTS 0 0000000A

Mod : 0D (Display Stats.esp)

ID : 92

Data: Yes

RVTS 0 00000034

wheather it means anything or not, I haven't a clue...

*Well I tried ahain with Display Stats and that wasn't a factor..., OBGE II next...

**That Seems to be the problem, with OBGE II and Shaders it's still Autosaveing into the next Mod... :shrug:

***Hmph, Now it's Still Saveing in the next Mod with OBGE II.dll, support plugin amd Shader pack Uninstalled :D

Edited by Brozly

I have just deleted the last shader replacer I use and I`m still getting this glitch.

Since the effect is triggered by a script anyone got any ideas as to why the script would trigger randomly or going through doors ?

I`ve compared load orders with Brozly who is also getting this problem and we have a few mods in common but at the moment I`m pretty stumped,any input would be greatly appreciated.

I will take another look at the individual scripts and see if anything jumps out as looping or contributing to the issue. :shrug:

Hope thats cured it for you Brozly.Display Stats is not a mod I use so I`m still trying to track my conflict down.

I`m now getting it every time I open my inventory or any container aswell as going through any door :blush:

Nope, just seams to have slowed it down.

Yeah, a pause anytime I leave the HUD display when I return...

That puts me back to square 1, I was loading from a save just before I entered the room where the Durzog breaks loose, could go back to the begining, :clap:

I was loading from a save just before I entered the room where the Durzog breaks loose, could go back to the begining. :clap:

Yeah that's probably a very good idea. If a bunch of the scripts and quests are already running in your save, the new esp won't update them properly. If you could try it with a clean save (from before you enterred the level) and report back that would be very helpful. :blush:

WT

Yeah that's probably a very good idea. If a bunch of the scripts and quests are already running in your save, the new esp won't update them properly. If you could try it with a clean save (from before you enterred the level) and report back that would be very helpful. :hugs:

WT

I just deactivated OBSE II and played it through from there, couldn't notice anything important missing, went 3/4s through the next mod, and haven't had any autosaves since I left the Stym... (First time I've Ever made it through the Castle between Mods without one)

**looking real promising with Supreme Magicdeactivated, made it into the next Mod and the First portal without an "Autosave", I'm thinking it Should be safe to Reactivate it now (,and StreamLine) *****Not so promising (and I Know there's not Realy a wolf) :clap:

***corrected some typos, added link

Noticed I had a couple COBL options off as well, but OBGE II and shader pack were running fine..

****Argh, It's back :blush:

Edited by Brozly