DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Community Picture Thread # 5

Beana

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, why not. Have more pictures!

Here I am at work:

21fb8fc3.jpg

"Yes, Mr. Customer, your phone is fine: but just remember - you need to charge it in the proper port, not the SD card slot. " (Tech support rules. )

Here's my pooch, Fuzzy, who passed away last year - two months before her 16th birthday.

6befff9c.jpg

I read that as chocolate curry. I dunno if that's even a thing.

If it's not it bloody well should be! :drool: LOL

Hmm, I'm not so sure: I encounter chilli-flavoured chocolates every now and then and I'm not a fan, though some people seem to like that particular combination. But chocolate with garlic and cumin? Not for me, really.

Approximately the worst thing I've ever tasted was thyme-flavoured chocolate courtesy of the Chocolate Tasting Club; the owner at least had the good grace to admit that he went against everyone's advice to include it, the advice being that it would be disgusting. It was.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. This is true. I guess I would be Anti-gadget. ^^

Ahhh....

Make the coat and hat yellow and you could be **** Tracy—you've got the chin! :clap:

OMG! the forum software edited DickTracy's name :dizzy:

large.jpg

Edited by Edouard