DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Community Picture Thread # 5

Beana

Oooooo. She's HOT. Hubba Hubba. :D (do we have an eyebrow wiggling emoticon??)

And speaking of hot...... How's about a "hot" dog, that knows where to lay? (the fan is actually running, even though in the pic, it doesn't look like it.)

It seems your domestic dog wisely chosen a location to thermoregulate at. :P

Voila! A WhoGuru officially 30 pounds lighter today! :woohoo::rofl:

Congratulations. :clap:

Not a picture of myself, but I have an... art picture! *Gasp* to share with TESA. It's related to my animated short project.

ankitavsgirisharesize.jpg

Edited by Jheuloh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second bearded dragon! According to the breeder, it hatched July 8th of this year and came home a few hours ago. I'm still in awe over how small my dragon is; can't be more than 5 inches long. Looked even smaller compared to its mother, who looked like she could swallow up a hockey puck and them some. I'm still thinking of a name for my dragon, but I'll come up with somethin' meaningful.

I got a picture while it was processing it all on a basking branch, looked like it was sitting in a chair. :P

Edit: I shall call my bearded dragon... Daku! It's an australian aboriginal name meaning "sand."

beardeddragonresize.jpg

Edited by Jheuloh

I have a few pictures from my trip... Boulder Colorado is my favorite place on earth. This will be the third time trying to post this here... I keep getting an error. I blame IS.

grandma.jpg

Hailey, my Grandma and me. Shes an angel now.

Really??? This is what you see when you go to the gas station??? (and im not speaking of the fact there are 2 Conoco gas stations on the same block)

gasstation.jpg

Wine with dinner... my favorite place on earth...

dinnerwithwine.jpg

random beautiful scenes... from behind my Aunts house on the trails up into the mountians...

perfecttrail.jpg

trail3.jpg

Drive into Boulder

driving2.jpg

It looks like the little black kitten has stripes running perpendicular down the midsection. :P

Edit:

It's Daku the bearded dragon! Post-shed, the dragon was pondering what happened to its kingdom when I cleaned out the visible part of Daku's terrarium. :P This rock is also Daku's throne, apparently.

beardeddragon001resize.jpg

Edited by Jheuloh