DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support

DarkRider

The crumbled portion of the first cave section marked in this screen is the silver key location. It opens when you receive the message in the second section about a passage opening. No additional events need be triggered. The complex is vast but that's the challenge, perseverance wins out. :simba:

Don't click the image if you want to figure it out yourself ;)

--> totally dead in water on this mod now. <-- Turns out I have ready been to that spot, just past a bear w lantern. Inside is an 'altar' with a plate, and one STONE key, no shard. I now have 5 stalhrim iron keys, one stalhrim stone key, and two ice shards. i cannot get past the silver needing lock, nor the other gate in the room with the two frozen guys. Would using the key ring mess up the silver key and turn it into 5 iron stalhrim keys? I have spent 6 hours trying to find the key to the silver lock. Will use console to open that gate. Hope it doesn't mess up quest, if it does, i'm dead in water on this, other wise excellent mod.

edit: almost forgot... both portcullis (us?) are activators, not 'doors.' Without silver key, cannot continue. Oh, well, was absorbing mod while it lasted. i cannot continue without silver key. My game doesn't have it - for whatever reason. Lots of stalhrim iron keys, one stalhrim stone key, 2 shards, but zero silver keys. Perhaps an item ID to use player.additem? or a way to advance the quest? Will send load order of mods if you want. --> mod over for me without intervention <-- was a good run.

Edited by DarkRider

@Elanaahova- Okay, there are a few things that might be happening...

First, there is only ONE Iron key to be found within Gothcorga, so if you have many that's a problem (yes likely caused by the keyring mod or some similar conflict). Second, the key behind the caved area I screened above, should have been said Iron Key.

With Iron Key in tow, you would go back to the second chamber (where you heard the rocks falling and got the message before) to the portcullis that's in that same room with the frozen adventurers under the ice. The lock on the wall (not the portcullis itself) requires the iron key. So, since you have many, try using one on that lock to open the portcullis.

Lock.jpg

Watch for these locks, they are everywhere. :good:

Now from that portcullis, go through, all the way to the corner, turn left, and an immediate left of the icy fort pillar there. Follow the next corner to the left, follow the next corner to the left, It ends with another fort pillar to your right. Go AROUND the pillar and head to the right down that hallway. The hall will slope down and at the end is a Stalhrim Ice Door. These need shards to open them. You said you have one, use it. Beyond that door is a shard almost straight ahead of you and around the corner, same room, is the silver key. Claim it, go back the way you came down and use the silver key to open the silver locked portcullis.

Off you go then. :good:

yes i did,and i know its working because all other dialogue works fine,this is the first one that a problem has occurred

And I'm seeing silent voices in place for those lines as well, so perhaps a mod conflict. If you don't want to pause between lines to catch the convo, he basically tells you to:

Look for clues about what happened to the villagers, so go search the village and see if you can find the journal of Captain Balor Hyde who was in charge around there last.

Didn't see either of these posted, but I could have missed them:

1. In Shadows Rest Cavern (Earth Warrior quest), there is a floating chest to the right of the trapdoor leading into the lower area.

That's actually Beth's stuff as I didn't add additional loot to the location, just Goblins and my NPC, the other chest in that room floats too. :P I had to vow off fixing Beth stuff after awhile it was taking up too much time, though they should totally have me as one of their testers, I spot Beth dev errors a mile away now :rofl:

2. Dialogue subtitle issue: When speaking to Grandmaster Nobuo on the topic Akavirians, he said

"Many Akavirians are skilled artisans we have many fine craftsman who carry the traditions of our Akaviri ancestors in steel and silver."

There should be a period between the "s" in "artisans" and the "w" (which should also be capitalized) in "we". Sorry, Grammar Nazi coming out again. :lol:

This one I fixed, thanks :good:

Did you install the sound BSA for RST? It's required, otherwise voiced events won't play and dialogue will fly by super fast. :idea:

I've also been running into problems with "fast dialogue", particularly with the Akavirian NPCs. Some of their dialogue goes by really fast, but some doesn't. It's as if some of their replies have audio files associated with them and some don't. One of the bits that doesn't appear to have audio is the Rumors topic reply about how it has been a long time since the council of Grandmasters has been convened. In all observed cases of "fast dialogue" so far, there was no NPC lip movement while the text was displayed. That may be what ice_cold17 ran into.

I found another possible glitch: In my game, Jauffre died in the Battle of Bruma by stepping in front of a massively poisoned arrow I fired (ruined a great shot on a Dremora, too). Oddly enough, I just found him alive and well, just chillin' with the other Grandmasters in the Blades Court. I hope he found his brief visit to Aetherius restful...:lol:

@The Vyper; That's not a glitch, it's purely intentional. What better Blade Grandmaster is there than Jauffre. :)

@ice_cold; If dialogue runs too fast, try using Elys Silent Voice, an OBSE based mod that forces an 8 second pause on every dialogue so you can read it.

Jauffre died in the Battle of Bruma by stepping in front of a massively poisoned arrow I fired (ruined a great shot on a Dremora, too).

i hate when stuff like that happens, it's worse with DR enabled. if only some kind, smart modder could make the combat ai less stupid. or less unaware. lol

well, anyway; i use some nice OBSE plug-ins that fix that fast dialogue issue. work's pretty well, and i haven't had any issues with text in RST because of it, i guess.

*shrugs*

RST's silent dialogue was auto generated by TES4Gecko and it has proven hit or miss with large loads of dialogue. There's an MP3 there but, who knows how long it is. :shrug: We're working on voiced dialogue so I won't be updating the silent places holders, as mentioned, there are other alternatives for silent voices in the meantime. :good:

The Apprentices not greeting is a bug I'm tracking now for v 1.0.4, I'm not able to reproduce it at this time, but I'm still digging and testing. :read:

I found another possible glitch: In my game, Jauffre died in the Battle of Bruma by stepping in front of a massively poisoned arrow I fired (ruined a great shot on a Dremora, too). Oddly enough, I just found him alive and well, just chillin' with the other Grandmasters in the Blades Court. I hope he found his brief visit to Aetherius restful...:lol:

Not a glitch. After you rode off to the capital with Martin a scouting party from Cloud Ruler went to the battlefield to collect their dead and found miraculously, Grandmaster Jauffre was only "mostly dead". There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. XD

• Upvote 1

And I'm seeing silent voices in place for those lines as well, so perhaps a mod conflict. If you don't want to pause between lines to catch the convo, he basically tells you to:

Look for clues about what happened to the villagers, so go search the village and see if you can find the journal of Captain Balor Hyde who was in charge around there last.

ok thanks for that,any clue where i should be looking? houses? ground? water? crates? ive looked in all the houses and cant find any journal,am i missing something?

Walk toward the other door in the third area, the one that requires the stone key. At some point you trigger a message about an area opening back in the first area. It is not in the entry area. I ended up comparing the local map alot, but a new area opens up and you will find both the silver key and another one of those special crystals.

It is possible that some kind of new bug has crept in. Do you have a save available from before you leave the entry area?

yes, i have save game from time i entered the ice 'complex' (in castle courtyard, outside), and several in the icy interior. Shall I send you save game in courtyard, and savegame after collecting all the keys/shards? be happy to. Probably want load order, and what OBSE, OBGE etc (that don't show in load order) that I'm running, also? Is there a program that print s to a text file my load order? Where do I email the savegame .7z file, etc? Thanks for looking at this. I do understand that RST will not be compatible with all other mods, etc. (just as they are not compatible with other mods, either. For example, I love open cities reborn - but there are so many clashes with mods that are better cities and R Landscapes compatible, but not with open cities reborn - ttat i don't use OCR... it beats BC by a mile. Vanilla cites is only safe way. Anyway... thanks for offer and I will get savegames, etc ready (zipped).

edit: I mostly use wyre, and a few OBMM, and some OBMM do not show in wyre list, not sure why, maybe because they are texture replaces only? Want OBMM list as well?

edit. I just learned how to get print out of load order via wyre.

load order data:

elana ahova tes4 install re: RST gold key / crystal not populate in this build, get a 'few' stone keys instead. 29OCt2011

=============================================================================

begin path = oblivion/data/OBSE/plugins

Elys_USV ... .dll (let non-voiced NPCs trext stay long enough to read)

... lip

... (with music note on icon)

FastExit2.dll

OBSE_Elys ... pluggy ... .dll

... . dlx

... uncapper.dll

OBSE_Koyma_MenuQue.dll (for Mystery of Mauslaeum mod , I think)

OBSE_Koyma_MenuQue

sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover

sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll (requires console-> "startquest SLINI2" to activate each session - sometimes i don't)

weOCPS.dll (wisdom earles blocks/stops some common CTDs)

end path = oblivion/data/OBSE/plugins

--------------------------------

oblivion/data/OBSE/pluginspath continues with = /component DLLs =

BorlndMM.dll (=? could never get ini to allow crossing border out of cyrodil so i finally used an esp to do it.)

debugMM.dll

libtcmalloc_minimal.dll (clueless what this does)

tbbmalloc.dll (clueless...)

end path = oblivion/data/OBSE/plugins .. and /component DLLs

Tes4LODgen - current STABLE vertsion.... (experminetal version crashed my install)

-->> begin - WYRE Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm [CRC: 2FF840C5]

01 All Natural Base.esm [Version 1.3.1] [CRC: 47867C56]

02 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.72] [CRC: 8284D0E6]

** Cobl Races TNR.esp [Version 1.53] [CRC: EE36BE6B]

** Cobl Races TNR SI.esp [Version 1.53] [CRC: 1BF099CF]

03 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.3.7] [CRC: 6AB8F177]

04 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0] [CRC: A2DBC5A4]

05 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp [CRC: 01B694D9]

06 DLCShiveringIsles.esp [CRC: 2BB84977]

07 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.4] [CRC: F6C1D21D]

08 Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp [CRC: 48A6FB2A]

09 All Natural.esp [Version 1.3.1] [CRC: 0C2B2233]

0A All Natural - SI.esp [Version 1.3.1] [CRC: FA38076A]

0B Storms & Sound SI.esp [CRC: C0B07F53]

0C Rainbows.esp [CRC: 71BDDEC0]

0D All Natural - Real Lights.esp [Version 1.3.1] [CRC: 544AC04C]

0E WindowLightingSystem.esp [CRC: E7050887]

0F ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp [CRC: 06910C69]

++ Dancer_Undress0_6-10194.esp [CRC: 85299AD7]

++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.76] [CRC: A17792E6]

10 RAEVWD Cities.esp [Version 1.9] [CRC: 0423FA92]

11 RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp [Version 1.7] [CRC: D85ED0D8]

12 RAEVWD Imperial City.esp [Version 1.9] [CRC: 417DF3FE]

13 Streamline 3.1.esp [CRC: 9BBCA467]

14 BWisteria.esp [CRC: 668F5BBF]

15 DHuntress.esp [CRC: 70504208]

16 Morrigan Armor Set v1_0.esp [CRC: 3FD421DA]

17 NexonsArmoryENG.esp [CRC: 92B06D1A]

18 trfjBowOfShadows.esp [CRC: 02E67328]

19 trfjChronoStaff.esp [CRC: F730888E]

1A trfjEmpireLongsword.esp [CRC: 994822CD]

1B trfjSolarisStaff.esp [CRC: F06C0432]

1C darkrosearmor.esp [CRC: B7B64372]

** StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp [CRC: 6F08DE12]

1D Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.72] [CRC: EAB6315A]

1E Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63] [CRC: F7ADF908]

++ Cobl Tweaks.esp [Version 1.44] [CRC: 905EBDCE]

1F Nightshade_Armor.esp [CRC: 46F7F77A]

20 Vaernlor Manor.esp [CRC: C75A31CA]

21 Assassin Tripwires.esp [CRC: 54682A8F]

22 Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp [Version 3.21] [CRC: F7F6F53E]

23 BDBS - Assassin Tripwires Patch.esp [Version 3.21] [CRC: 83B37A5E]

24 BDBS - Chapel Memorial.esp [Version 3.21] [CRC: 6B13886B]

25 Gaenor in Dementia.esp [Version 2] [CRC: 15FC9306]

26 mystery of mausoleum.esp [CRC: 2A42B949]

27 Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp [CRC: 4D8FA617]

28 ShadowfangKeep.esp [CRC: A970802F]

29 SunderedKeep.esp [CRC: 70719F5B]

2A Woodland Rangers.esp [Version 1.5.3] [CRC: 491B530A]

2B WeynonRetreat.esp [CRC: C5361D05]

2C Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp [CRC: 9FD89158]

2D ReclaimSancreTor.esp [Version 1.0.2] [CRC: D18D5D53]

2E Better Abandoned House.esp [CRC: 19CD3F3E]

2F Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0] [CRC: 93873332]

++ Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0] [CRC: 05003A29]

30 Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp [CRC: 00B1CF2D]

31 Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 CT.esp [CRC: 727FCC3F]

32 P1DkeyChain.esp [Version 5.00] [CRC: 6E4F2756]

33 Ring of console.esp [CRC: C18564FE]

++ Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp [CRC: 1AB2E533]

34 MQSDone.esp [CRC: 612E5DD6]

35 Advanced Mark & Recall.esp [CRC: 6F44CCF6]

++ Item interchange - Placement.esp [Version 0.76] [CRC: A2113EFB]

++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp [Version 0.76] [CRC: AEF22522]

++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp [Version 0.76] [CRC: 6C62C9D4]

36 Cobl Races.esp [Version 1.52] [CRC: AA29DCA8]

++ Cobl Races - Balanced.esp [Version 1.52] [CRC: 8C1A854E]

++ Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp [Version 1.53] [CRC: A066EBDE]

37 Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp [Version 01] [CRC: 5860AF9A]

** All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp [Version 1.3] [CRC: 8565EC88]

38 Bashed Patch, 0.esp [CRC: E731DFC8]

end- WYRE Active Mod Files:

begin OBMM active mod list

Oblivion.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Cobl Main.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Storms & Sound SI.esp

Rainbows.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp

RAEVWD Cities.esp

RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp

RAEVWD Imperial City.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

BWisteria.esp

DHuntress.esp

Morrigan Armor Set v1_0.esp

NexonsArmoryENG.esp

trfjBowOfShadows.esp

trfjChronoStaff.esp

trfjEmpireLongsword.esp

trfjSolarisStaff.esp

darkrosearmor.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Vaernlor Manor.esp

Assassin Tripwires.esp

Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp

BDBS - Assassin Tripwires Patch.esp

BDBS - Chapel Memorial.esp

Gaenor in Dementia.esp

mystery of mausoleum.esp

Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp

ShadowfangKeep.esp

SunderedKeep.esp

Woodland Rangers.esp

WeynonRetreat.esp

Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp

ReclaimSancreTor.esp

Better Abandoned House.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp

Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 CT.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Ring of console.esp

MQSDone.esp

Advanced Mark & Recall.esp

Cobl Races.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

end - OBMM active mod list

=========================================================================

Begin - Mod Checker (run thru wyre)

This is a report on your currently active/merged mods.

Mods that need cleaning with TES4Edit

Following mods have identical to master (ITM) records, deleted records (UDR), or other issues that should be fixed with TES4Edit. Visit the TES4Edit

Cleaning Guide for more information.

• ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp: 46 ITM, 20 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

"http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

• Cobl Glue.esp: 0 ITM, 14 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

• Gaenor in Dementia.esp: 7 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

• Rainbows.esp: 3 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

• Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp: 0 ITM, 45 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

• Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp: 34 ITM, 57 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

• ShadowfangKeep.esp: 313 ITM, 2 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

• SunderedKeep.esp: 50 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

• WeynonRetreat.esp: 91 ITM, 10 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning:

end - Mod Checker (run thru wyre)

begin BOSS: No change in recognised mod list since last run.

Mods sorted by your userlist are counted as recognised, not unrecognised, plugins.

Number of recognised plugins: 85

Number of warning messages: 0

Number of unrecognised plugins: 2

Number of error messages: 0

Number of ghosted plugins: 30

Total number of messages: 64

Total number of plugins: 87

-Userlist Messages - No valid rules were found in your userlist.txt.

end -BOSS

final notes:

I had OOO v1.34 (1.33 and patch) installed. It is in wyre, inactive. Found too many incompatabilities...

I briefly, several months ago, tried the 4GB patch ... game crashed every two or threee minutes... increased frame rate not worth it. Uninstalled via

Wyre, I think, or was OBSE.. I forget...) TES4 fine since then.

SYS: 8 meg RAM, win 7 home, 64 bit. Running Qurl's 3, Bromets SI, and 'Lush and Gaudy Floriana Requiem' no problem. (saved three years for this

rig.)

*** end elana ahova TES4 build re silver key in ice caves.... RST. 29Oct2011 ***

Edited by Elanaahova

Several bugs in half light village:

the village you go to on ghost ship from coast guard village after following floating lamp:

Possible bug one: In the village is a large gate that exits to the sea. Gate has three doors ways. Middle doorway apparently has no door - but player avatar cannot move through (collision box here?) Door to left (when facing towards sea from village side) is a static (Ok by me). Door to right of center doorway (again, when on village side, facing out to sea) has a door, but avatar can walk thru the closed door (both ways) as if door wasn't there. Was intention to keep player from going out to sea, yet be able to 'see' the sea thru the open doorway?

possible bug two: wrecked ship just outside doorway (above) can be walked 'into" (in a couple of places) like its not there, and then avatar gets stuck.

awesome quest. Oh, when i swam, walked around the island, trying to get to other side of blown-up bridge, found several trees not quite rooted. Again, very minor as most players will probably not go as far as i did.

Hope this helps.

Not a glitch. After you rode off to the capital with Martin a scouting party from Cloud Ruler went to the battlefield to collect their dead and found miraculously, Grandmaster Jauffre was only "mostly dead". There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. XD

"Mostly dead?" Love it.

Its one of the houses in the group across the bay from where the ship is tied up.

One of the houses has a ladder to the Captain's Room.

The houses that are accessible by player are called 'abandoned..." All the rest have static doors - meaning they can safely be ignored by player.

Several bugs in half light village:

the village you go to on ghost ship from coast guard village after following floating lamp:

Possible bug one: In the village is a large gate that exits to the sea. Gate has three doors ways. Middle doorway apparently has no door - but player avatar cannot move through (collision box here?) Door to left (when facing towards sea from village side) is a static (Ok by me). Door to right of center doorway (again, when on village side, facing out to sea) has a door, but avatar can walk thru the closed door (both ways) as if door wasn't there. Was intention to keep player from going out to sea, yet be able to 'see' the sea thru the open doorway?

possible bug two: wrecked ship just outside doorway (above) can be walked 'into" (in a couple of places) like its not there, and then avatar gets stuck.

awesome quest. Oh, when i swam, walked around the island, trying to get to other side of blown-up bridge, found several trees not quite rooted. Again, very minor as most players will probably not go as far as i did.

Hope this helps.

I wouldn't actually call those bugs;

The gate out to sea and the ship behind it are just there for looks, it isn't intended for the player to go through them or on them.

:)

There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. XD

True. With 'all dead' there's only one thing you can do: go through their pockets and look for loose change. :lol:

I ran into an odd bug during the Fire Warrior quest:

I talked to literally everyone in Sancre Tor and nobody had a topic on Fire Warrior. When I spoke with Samael Washington, he said he was trying to get hammered and ordered me to go away. I thought about hitting him with a warhammer (hey, he wanted to be 'hammered', right?

:lmao:), but I ended up using the SetStage command to get my assignment from him instead.

Something else I noticed at...the location you get sent to:

I noticed what appear to be mismatched (not misaligned, but mismatched) tileset pieces in the new section of Lipsand Tarn. In looks like resized screens were placed on the ledges. There are existing tileset pieces that fit better: ARLedgeScreen01, ARLedgeScreenEndExitLeft01 and ARLedgeScreenEndExitRight01. These will fit perfectly onto the railings of the Ledge pieces, preventing easy access down (or up).

RST's silent dialogue was auto generated by TES4Gecko and it has proven hit or miss with large loads of dialogue. There's an MP3 there but, who knows how long it is. :shrug: We're working on voiced dialogue so I won't be updating the silent places holders, as mentioned, there are other alternatives for silent voices in the meantime. :good:

The Apprentices not greeting is a bug I'm tracking now for v 1.0.4, I'm not able to reproduce it at this time, but I'm still digging and testing. :read:

The best alternative is the Universal Silent Voice OBSE plugin. With that installed, any time an unvoiced line of dialogue appears (be it player-to-npc conversation or npc-to-npc conversation) you get eight seconds of silence and a generic lip movement to give you time to read things.

Intervention en route, don't give up yet. I just need a tic to have a look and my OB install pulling shenanigans this evening for the Halloween Challenge :lmao:

I use a key ring mod and I have no problem getting through this. Elena I did misstate which key was found back in the area. It has been just long enough since I ran through that that I had forgotten part of it.

It is the iron key that you find back in the first area and the silver key after you go into the area that is opened by the iron key.

I apologize for any confusion this added.