DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Do you have the strength, fortitude, and compassion to help this weary assassin mage on his quest?

scottrill2

• 2 months later...

Having read through the thread so far, I have two comments:

1) Wrye Bash and BAIN installers/BCF files seems like the best choice for you, over OBMM, because of your OCD. The reason is the function which lets it  track when a mod overwrites files from another mod, and automatically restores the original file when the later mod is removed. For example, Arthmoor has made a whole series of village mods, which include updated scenery paintings used elsewhere in Oblivion, to reflect the changes his mod makes. When the village is removed, Wrye Bash will restore the original painting.

2) Be careful when adding larger "additional quest" mods, as they MAY not be "idiotproof". Some mods define the conditions where they will begin carefully, and are thus easy to integrate into the Oblivion experience. Others may not do so well, and assume your character is at a higher level than they are, or even has completed the Main Quest, when they are in fact just starting out. That additional bit of checking before installing a mod may save you a lot of mental stress when something "doesn't fit"

On a similar note, I would recommend SM Plugin Refurbish in addition to the official DLC files. It adds delayed starting conditions to them all so you don't get a heap of immersion-breaking information suddenly dumped into your game journal. Adds to immersion, and doesn't make the content seen inappropriate. It also works with some of the expanded/extended DLC versions from the modding community. (I tend to class any mods which help to make the game world more believable for me as "immersion" mods - there are, of course, myriad different ways to define "immersion".)

Re the PC bottlenecks:

Oblivion is inherently a single core process, so on a dual core system you will NEVER make 100% CPU utilization, you'll max out at 100% for one core. Some of the ini file tweaks can offload SOME background processes to a second core, but it's minimal. The best system for Oblivion is a very fast single core processor.

To remove background processes AND automatically restart them once the gaming session is over, try Razer Gamebooster - it's also configurable to leave extra things running or shut even more down.

Also, look at your antivirus system - Oblivion is a busy game and is forever opening and closing files in the background. By excluding the Oblivion (and OBSE if used) processes from the real time protection, you'll get smoother gameplay.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the posts.  Ironically I still have not started playing this game yet lol 5 freaking months later.  OCD is a bitch what can I say.

Thanks for the tip about game booster, it helped some.  As did exluding exe's from AV.  I will also check into refurbisher plugin thanks!

I still can't understand the bottlenecks lol  How can I not be maxxed out on CPU, GPU, Vram or ram and yet still have fps issues lol

The absolute worst is Waterfront, I drop down to about 11-15 fps max there and it stutters pretty bad.

Do by chance know how to use "debugtext" to find the bottleneck?

I am super busy with work right now,  with OCD I can't just work on it for 5 minutes here, 20 minutes there lol  I literally schedule DAYS to work on my oblivion install rofl.

But four actions I have scheduled on my outlook calendar are:

1.  Overclock my cpu up to 4 GHZ (2500K cpu)

2.  Use something like Imagecfg to tell oblivion to only use xyz processor.

3.  Reinstall and move some apps around so I can move Oblivion from my raptor hdd to my SSD. (read this helps with FPS stutters on a heavily modded game)

4.  If step 3 doesn't work then I will trim some fat off my oblivion install (200 mods).  Right now I am at 32GB on Oblivion folder if I can trim it to 28GB I could load the whole damn game up into a RAMdisk and still have my 4 GB for the system left over.

Again I appreciate the tips and your posts bro!!

The waterfront always has beaten the snot out of even fairly powerful machines.

I would consider flat out killing off the AV when you want to play. Along with anything else that isn't absolutely necessary for the game, or windows. (no need for networking, and a fair few other processes.) There are some things running that you will never use as well. Windows Time for instance. And a few domain specific services. Check out Blackvipers' website for some tweaks you can do to streamline your operating system. Fair bit of performance to be had by doing so. (I can run 25-30 FPS at the waterfront, even on my four year old machine.)

The waterfront always has beaten the snot out of even fairly powerful machines.

I would consider flat out killing off the AV when you want to play. Along with anything else that isn't absolutely necessary for the game, or windows. (no need for networking, and a fair few other processes.) There are some things running that you will never use as well. Windows Time for instance. And a few domain specific services. Check out Blackvipers' website for some tweaks you can do to streamline your operating system. Fair bit of performance to be had by doing so. (I can run 25-30 FPS at the waterfront, even on my four year old machine.)

Hence why I recommended GameBooster - if you configure it to kill all the background processes it will, AND restart them, which for an OCD sufferer is as close as they are going to get to "the game does not affect the OS" while still doing so.

Yeah, but, there are some things you can just kill off, and call it a day. There is no use for them on most home machines. wireless zero config for instance, on a machine that isn't wireless capable. Windows time is thoroughly useless, unless you are connecting to a domain. Etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I am back lol

Main Hdd crapped out thus I lost my oblivion install as well as oblivion backups.  Thankfully I had the disc my nephew originally made me which had the mods downloaded from Nexus.

I have begun reinstalling the mods, however, before I didn't suffer from severe lag on waterfront until installing Better Cities and RAEVWD.  Now I am seeing these drops right after FCOM install.

Here are some sticking points:

1.  Now when I start Oblivion I get an error that says:

The program cant start because CrashRpt1400.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

Ironically if I click the "OK" button quick enough Oblivion starts up just fine lol  If I take too long then I get a second error that says:

OBSE Loader:  Couldn't inject dll

I have uninstall and reinstalled Oblivion 3 times and this still comes up?  I had my nephew check his computer, even though he gave up on Oblivion he still has it installed lol  He can't find this file anywhere on his PC either lol

Thoughts?

2.  I am getting the FPS drop on waterfront now with FCOM rather than BC and RAEVWD.  But what is wierd, is that I have a few different saves from testing out various things.  One two of the saves I stroll around waterfront at a cool 60 FPS, but load up 3 later saves and I get the drop. 

Thoughts?   Could a save game contents really affect FPS that much?

3.  Finally, with all the varied options in FCOM I may well have chose different settings than last time lol  Bash doesn't show any errors or warnings, but I thought I might post my mod list just in case something sticks out.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Francesco's leveled creatures-items mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
02  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
04  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.35Beta]
05  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.8b1]
06  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
07  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.5]
09  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0A  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.3]
++  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
0D  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]
0E  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp  [Version 5.0]
0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
10  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
11  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp  [Version 5.0]
++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
++  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
12  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
13  Adventurers Guides.esp
14  AG_NPC_Deluxe.esp
15  ChaseCameraMod.esp
16  DLCHorseArmor.esp
17  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
18  DLCOrrery.esp
19  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
1A  DLCVileLair.esp
1B  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
1C  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1D  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
1E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1F  Guide Cities of Cyrodiil.esp
20  AncientTowers.esp
21  DLCThievesDen.esp
22  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
23  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
24  Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader.esp
25  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
26  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
27  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
28  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
29  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
++  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
2A  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.09]
**  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
2B  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.35Beta]
2C  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
2D  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb8b1]
2E  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8]
++  FCOM_SpawnRatesSlightlyReduced.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
++  FCOM_SaferRoads.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
++  FCOM_LessRats.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
++  FCOM_LessReaversInGates.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
++  Mart's Monster Mod - No Undead Rise.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
2F  Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
30  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
31  Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp  [Version 3.7b7]
32  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b7]
33  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
34  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot G&GD.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
**  FCOM_Archery.esp  [Version 1.0]
35  FCOM_ArcheryRealSwords.esp  [Version 1]
**  FCOM_ArcheryHunting&Crafting.esp  [Version 1]
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
36  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creatures Expansion.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
37  Mart's Monster Mod - Mummies.esp
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
38  Trade and Commerce.esp
39  adTreeHome.esp
3A  BHC_Expanded.esp  [Version 1.2]
3B  EM_RedRoseManor.esp  [Version 2.0]
3C  EMRedRoseAddonCOBL.esp
3D  Fighters Guild Quests.esp
3E  Kragenir's Death Quest.esp  [Version 2.16]
3F  KDQ - Rural Line Additions.esp
40  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
41  GlenvarCastle.esp
42  Mages Guild Quests.esp
43  MountainTower.esp  [Version 6.0]
44  GTAesgaard.esp  [Version 1.3]
45  Steve - Thieves Guils HQ.esp  [Version 1.2-SF.]
46  Steve - Hitman.esp
47  Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp
48  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
49  Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp
4A  Woodland Rangers.esp  [Version 1.5.3]
4B  za_bankmod.esp
4C  24HrArenaAliveV2.esp
4D  24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp
4E  DLCFrostcrag.esp
4F  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
50  DLCFrostcragReborn.esp  [Version 1.4.7]
51  Kvatch Rebuilt + Frostcrag Reborn De-Isolated Teleport Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
52  FrostcragRebornCobl.esp
53  Knights.esp
54  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.3]
55  The Lost Spires.esp
56  HoarfrostCastle.esp
57  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
58  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
59  Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
++  FCOM_Knights.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
++  FCOM_SlofsHorses.esp
++  FCOM_SlofsRobeTrader.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
5A  Daedric Shrine Ruins.esp
5B  DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
5C  Tamriel.esp
5D  ElsweyrAnequina.esp
5E  Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp
++  ElsweyrAnequina - Races HGEC-Robert.esp  [Version 1.2]
5F  Reaper's Esmeralda's Desert Manor.esp
60  Tales from Elsweyr Anequina.esp
61  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved.esp  [Version 1.02.0]
62  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved-Elsweyr Patch.esp
63  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved-Elsweyr-Daedric Ruins Patch.esp
64  Castle_Seaview.esp
65  bartholm.esp
66  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
67  DLCFrostcrag Reborn - Frostcrag Village Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.7]
68  Kyoma's Journal Mod.esp  [Version 3.2.1]
69  Morrowind Lockpicking.esp
6A  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
6B  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Does anything pop out as odd or messed up?

Ironically I am overclocked now and also got an SSD for replacement drive, and all of my other games are eating them up.  Hell Battlefield and crysis franchises have gotten second wind from the OC and SSD speeds lol  But my Oblivion not so much.

I may have to go through Morrowind again while I try and get Oblivion to my OCD approved liking lol

Thanks as always folks for your help.

Edited by scottrill2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay in answering here..... I need to pay more attention.

The missing dll seems to belong to "crash report" software..... Not sure if that comes with windows, or is installed by some other package. I can't find anything relating it to oblivion though. If you start the game thru the oblivion.exe, instead of OBSE, do you still get the error?

Waterfront is notorious for being VERY hard on frame rates. And yes, stuff in the save CAN have an affect on that. RAEVWD is a MAJOR killer of FPS. :) (I use it too....) I had to compromise with that, and leave out some stuff, but, I can't recall exactly what it was that I left out. Been a while.

Did you run BOSS on your load list? Sometimes, the report will reveal some interesting issues. (outdated files, dirty files, etc.)

Sup Hey You,

Now worries about the delays brother.  You owe me nothing.  Life happens. :)  To quote John Wayne....Never apologize mister, its a sign of weakness lol

I do run boss everytime I use wyrebash.

Oddly enough if I run Oblivion exe directly as you suggested, no error pops up, but EVERY time I close it I get a ctd.  So maybe something happened to my obse loader??

I gotta say I am getting pretty flustered with Oblivion.  I tried playing a little of the Vanilla just cause it has been 5 months and I want to play already lol  It was absolutely horrible.  I have been a Bethesda Fanboy for over two decades, but Oblivion is seriously tarnishing that for me lol  

Hell Morrowind was *playable* from the start.  I did add an overhaul and about 20 gameplay tweak mods so I enjoyed it even more, but the vanilla version itself was still awesome.  I have over 200 some odd mods for Oblivion, and I truly feel they are VITAL just to make the game NOT suck lol

Whats worse is my nephew on Skyrim.  I always buy two copies so that he can get it set up all how I want and then we just replicate his install on mine.  Well he gave up on Oblivion, said Bethesda sold out to the console kiddies and started smoking crack lol

But even worse, he has been playing around with Skyrim since giving up on Oblivion and he says:

"Uncle, Skyrim is the same Ugly ass pig as Oblivion, they only put that ugly ass pig in a slightly prettier dress"

This comment frightens me lol

I must say if it wasn't for the absolutely awesome elder scroll community with great forums like TESA and great modders offering up their time, I would have given up on Oblivion 5 months ago.

***Back on Point***

I am at a complete loss, the weird thing is how sporadic the issues are.   I thought originally it was BC, UL, and REAVWD that was causing my issues, especially on Waterfront.  But as I mentioned, in my latest install I noticed the problems in Waterfront and Skingrad when installing FCOM.

To verify this, I reinstalled yet again, this time loading up all the skins, textures, BC, UL, and RAEVWD etc.  I have 0 FPS drop.  But then I start loading up all the game tweaks, and Overhauls like FCOM and I get the FPS drops.

I believe I know what is the cause, it is AI from the stuff I am adding I think.  If I use "TAI" command in the areas I get FPS drop..... the problem instantly goes away.

Now as a second test, I installed all graphical mods first, then I installed OOOMMM instead of FCOM.  I then go to Skingrad, Waterfront etc and I still get the Drop in FPS, but it is not as bad.  With FCOM, I go down to 15 and below lol  When I have installed OOOMMM I go down to 25 -30.

The damn thing is I can look on second screen where I have task manager running, and my CPU's aren't maxxed, my GPU isnt maxxed, I still have 28GB of RAM available.  So I can't figure out why the damn thing is bottlenecking.

To be sure I don't have the most powerful PC out there lol  But christ, Crysis came out in 2006 as well.  It is superior graphic wise and physics wise, I mean Jesus I can chop down trees with my freaking 7.62 rifle in LIVE action.  I can stack vehicles, gas cans and timber onto a lean to, then wait for bad guys to walk by, then shoot out one of the supports on the lean to thus causing the hummer to fall on one bad guy, and the exploding gas can to flame broil his compadres.  IN REAL TIME lol

I can run Crysis on ultra settings with no FPS drop whatsover.  Hell I play Crysis 2 and 3 on this PC on Ultra settings with acceptable framerates.

It almost reminds me of Arena lol  Arena was buggy and quite demanding too.  (Although for its time it is far superior to Oblivion and apparently Skyrim IMHO)  Hell I sold my 386 and bought a 3700 dollar 486 pro just so I could play Arena smoothly-ISH lol.

Now maybe I will do the same for Oblivion, not buy a new PC, but use a different one.

I have my *work* PC.  That I edit video and imagery on.  It is almost the exact same build as this pc except:

IVY I7 3770K vs Sandy I5 2500K

64GB of DDR3 vs 32GB DDR3

Now obviously the RAM is doubled but Oblivion gives two shits about my RAm lol

The 3770K is true Hyperthreading multicore but will Oblivion even take advantage?  I turned on all the multicore tweaks I read on the web and it didn't do but two things...Jack and Shit, oh and Jack left town lol

The Ivy based machine allows my gpu to run at true 3.0 pci express speeds, but oblivion isn't stressing my gpu now at 2.0 speeds?

Even though they are the same base speed the 3770K is supposed to be better on processing math.

I keep my gaming machine lean, but I keep the work machine as flawless as I can, no internet browsing, no gaming, no freeware / malware crap.

Do you think if I broke my cardinal rule and installed a game (Oblivion and Skyrim) on my work pc, do you think it would make that much difference?

Sorry for the novel lol

As always, thanks for the time you spend man.

I completely agree with you, and your nephew, on the "Beth sold out" points. They are appealing to the 'casual' gamers... as that tends to boost profits. Level scaling in Oblivion killed the game for me. FCOM saved it.... Skyrim is an adventure game with RPG elements. That's it. Still and all, I find it a fun game to play. :)

Oblivion engine is NOT well optimized..... (putting it politely.....) some background processes REALLY mess with its day. (various ASUS background apps, smart doctor, and whatever their background process is for the gui (I think) for their sound cards. if you don't have either, it hadn't better be a problem.)

That said, on my machine.... I am still running Windows XP Pro (64 bit), and there are a total of 15 processes running once everything is up and running happily. Page file is about 230mb. (out of 4gb) You are correct, beyond about 3gb, Oblivion will see zero improvements.

Can you check your CPU usage, by the individual cores? Windows will report 45% usage, but, in reality, that will be one core at 100%, (the one that Oblivion will actually use....) and the others at 10 to 20. (on a quad core.) it really doesn't take much advantage of multi-core processors, or hyper-threading for that matter. It's all about clock speed, but, over-clocking tends to make the game unstable....... (to the point of unplayability...... and the threshold MOVES. We havin' fun yet?)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sup Hey You,

Well I took your advice and used a different performance monitor.  What is weird is Oblivion is using all of my cores, just not at the same time.  I would sit there and look at what core Oblivion exe was using and I would watch that core on my other screen like a hawk.  But what is weird is whenever Oblivion hits a fps drop it switches cores??

Very weird, which would also might explain why waterfront would be fine on Save A and not Save B.  I hadn't been playing long enough to cause a bump.  So I have went back and watched all cores for Oblivion use.  I Have lowest FPS drop when oblivion exe is using core 0.  Waterfront is playable when Oblivion exe is using Core 0.  Core 1, 2, and 3 the FPS drop gets worse and worse.  Which is weird cause I thought all cores were treated equally.

But you were essentially right,  while on the whole my cpu is not being taxed, individual cores are, especially cores 2 and 3.

So on the one hand I am screwed cause I can't play the game with 20 FPS in waterfront, but on the other hand I am getting really close to going back in time chronologically.

(Its an OCD thing, if too much time passes I will have to go back and beat the games in order chronologically)  And even though I like Arena, LOVE Daggerfall and Morrowind, I would really rather not go back and play them yet again, especially when having OCD makes me spend literally MONTHS if not YEARS beating the game lol

Hell I think Daggerfall took me 6 years to finish.

So what I have done is tested my work PC.  I was amazed to say the least lol  I made a 32GB blank Ram Drive so that way I had the same RAM.  So the only difference now is the processor.

Right off the bat the 3770K is 400mhz faster so about 9 % gain.

I ran newer CPU benchmarks and my work PC score is 18% higher.

I ran newer whole pc benchmarks like PCmark8 and 3dmark11 and my work pc scores are 145% higher.

I ran older benchmark software like 3dmark 2006 (came out same year as Oblivion) and my work pc score is 374% higher.

Now I am assuming ALOT of this gain is because the Ivy Bridge runs my PCIx 3.0 video card at 3.0 speeds instead of 2.0 speeds.  I am also sure the hyperthreading of the i7 line helps too.  I also know from your statements that Oblivion is not optimized to take advantage of these two issues.

However, I am looking at it this way.  I run a solid 60 FPS almost everywhere else.  Skingrad and Elsweyr Anequina I drop to around 30 FPS and at IC Waterfront, I drop down to 15-20 FPS. So a drop of 45 FPS total.

I figure that even if my work PC only lessens the drop by 20% that would mean Skingrad and Elsweyr Anequina would drop to around 36 FPS and at IC Waterfront, I would drop down to 23-28 FPS.  Which would hopefully be acceptable to my OCD judgement lol

So I am going to make a bare metal backup of my work PC and then install wyrebash, boss and Oblivion and see what I get.   Worst case, I revert back to bare metal image and go play Arena on my gaming PC lol  Best case scenario is I can finally play this fricken game after 6 months of OCD getting in the damn way!

I am also looking into forcing oblivion to only use core 0 too just in case the same CPU core hopping behaviour is seen on work PC.

As always, thanks for the help man!!!

I do believe you can set core affinity for programs....... haven't had to deal with that, so, not exactly sure where to find it. You can also set program priority. That is the the Properties section for the program in question. (do this for oblivion.exe, OBSE stuff just loads the dll's, and it's done.)

yeah, intel i7's are indeed more efficient processors. :D

• 1 month later...

Hola folks!

I am really close to finally starting my game.  I would like opinions on two items please.

1.  Does anything in my load order seem out of whack?  Boss shows no conflicts, no errors etc.  The game is buggy, but I figure vanilla is buggy so of course a heavily modded one will be buggy.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
02  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
03  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
04  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
05  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.35Beta]
06  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.8b1]
07  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
08  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
09  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 5.5.1]
0A  bookplacing.esm  [Version 1]
0B  SDR.esm  [Version 7.3.1]
0C  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.0]
0D  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0E  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0F  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
10  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.4]
11  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
12  Better Cities .esp
13  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]
14  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp  [Version 5.0]
15  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
16  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
17  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp  [Version 5.0]
18  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
19  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
1A  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
1B  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.35]
1C  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.35]
1D  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]
1E  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]
1F  Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp  [Version 2.01]
20  Realistic Water.esp
21  Symphony of Violence.esp
22  Sounds Of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.1]
23  WindowLightingSystem.esp
24  Adventurers Guides.esp
25  AG_NPC_Deluxe.esp
26  Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp
27  ChaseCameraMod.esp
28  NoMouseWheelZoomSpellOBSE.esp
29  Camping.esp
2A  DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp
2B  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
2C  Duke Patricks - Safe Save.esp  [Version 3.2]
2D  Quest Log Manager.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
2E  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
2F  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
30  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
31  DLCHorseArmor.esp
32  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
33  DLCOrrery.esp
34  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
35  DLCVileLair.esp
36  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
37  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
38  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
39  Sounds of Cyrodiil - Mehrune's Razor Add-On.esp  [Version 1.0]
3A  DLCSpellTomes.esp
3B  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
3C  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
3D  Guide Cities of Cyrodiil.esp
3E  kuerteeHorseCommands.esp
3F  AncientTowers.esp
40  DLCThievesDen.esp
41  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
42  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
43  Sounds of Cyrodiil - Thieves' Den Add-On.esp  [Version 1.0]
44  Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader.esp
45  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
46  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
47  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
48  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
49  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
4A  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
4B  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.09]
4C  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
4D  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.35Beta]
4E  Alluring Wine Bottles.esp
4F  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb8b1]
50  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8]
51  FCOM_DurabilityAndDamage.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
52  FCOM_SpawnRatesStronger.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
53  FCOM_SaferRoads.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
54  FCOM_LessRats.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
55  FCOM_LessReaversInGates.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
56  Mart's Monster Mod - Less Bone Loot.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
57  Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp  [Version 3.7b7]
58  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b7]
59  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot G&GD.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
5A  FCOM_Archery.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
5B  FCOM_ArcheryRealSwords.esp  [Version 1]
5C  FCOM_ArcheryHunting&Crafting.esp  [Version 1]
5D  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
5E  Mart's Monster Mod - Mummies.esp
5F  FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
60  MMM4OOO&FCOM- Slofs Horse & DLC Armor.esp
61  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.8b1]
62  FCOM_AyleidCoinDelev.esp
63  Trade and Commerce.esp
64  adTreeHome.esp
65  BHC_Expanded.esp  [Version 1.2]
66  EM_RedRoseManor.esp  [Version 2.0]
67  EMRedRoseAddonCOBL.esp
68  Fighters Guild Quests.esp
69  Kragenir's Death Quest.esp  [Version 2.16]
6A  KDQ - Rural Line Additions.esp
6B  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
6C  Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
6D  GlenvarCastle.esp
6E  Mages Guild Quests.esp
6F  MountainTower.esp  [Version 6.0]
70  GTAesgaard.esp  [Version 1.3]
71  Steve - Thieves Guils HQ.esp  [Version 1.2-SF.]
72  Steve - Hitman.esp
73  Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp
74  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
75  Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp
76  Woodland Rangers.esp  [Version 1.5.3]
77  za_bankmod.esp
78  24HrArenaAliveV2.esp
79  24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp
7A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
7B  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
7C  DLCFrostcragReborn.esp  [Version 1.4.7]
7D  Kvatch Rebuilt + Frostcrag Reborn De-Isolated Teleport Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
7E  FrostcragRebornCobl.esp
7F  Knights.esp
80  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
81  Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp  [Version 1.0]
82  The Lost Spires.esp
83  HoarfrostCastle.esp
84  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
85  Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
86  FCOM_Knights.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB8b1]
87  FCOM_SlofsHorses.esp
88  FCOM_SlofsRobeTrader.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
89  Daedric Shrine Ruins.esp
8A  DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
8B  Tamriel.esp
8C  ElsweyrAnequina.esp
8D  Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp
8E  ElsweyrAnequina - Races HGEC-Robert.esp  [Version 1.2]
8F  Reaper's Esmeralda's Desert Manor.esp
90  Tales from Elsweyr Anequina.esp
91  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved.esp  [Version 1.02.0]
92  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved-Elsweyr Patch.esp
93  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved-Elsweyr-Daedric Ruins Patch.esp
94  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
95  LostSpires-DarkForest patch.esp
96  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
97  xulTheHeath.esp
98  xulEntiusGorge.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
99  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]
9A  LostSpires-Everglade patch.esp
9B  Anequina-Fallenleaf-Patch.esp
9C  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
9D  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
9E  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.5]
9F  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.5]
A0  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3.3]
A1  HoarfrostCastle-LushWoodlands patch.esp
A2  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.4]
A3  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]
A4  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
A5  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
A6  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]
A7  xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp  [Version 1.3.3]
A8  xulPantherRiver.esp
A9  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
AA  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
AB  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.8]
AC  xulBlackwoodForest.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
AD  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
AE  KvatchRebuilt-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp
AF  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
B0  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
B1  xulSnowdale.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
B2  ApachiiHeroesStore-Snowdale patch.esp
B3  FrostcragReborn-Snowdale patch.esp
B4  OOO-Snowdale Patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
B5  xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp  [Version 1.1.3]
B6  OOO-CliffsOfAnvil patch.esp  [Version 1.2]
B7  xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
B8  Lost Spires + Silverfish River Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
B9  xulJerallGlacier.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
BA  OOO-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
BB  GatesToAesgaardEp1-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
BC  xulTheEasternPeaks.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
BD  AncientTowers-EasternPeaks patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
BE  KragenirsDeathQuest-UniqueLandscapes Merged patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
BF  Castle_Seaview.esp
C0  CastleSeaview+LostCoast Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
C1  bartholm.esp
C2  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
C3  DLCFrostcrag Reborn - Frostcrag Village Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.7]
C4  Millstone_Farm_COBL.esp
C5  MillstoneCOBL-AncientYews patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
C6  Real Lava 1.3.esp
C7  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
C8  DecoratorAssistant with OBSE v1.1.esp
C9  DecoratorAssistant Unlock for OBSE version.esp
CA  Mage's Alchemy Pocket.esp
CB  Kyoma's Journal Mod.esp  [Version 3.2.1]
CC  NPCsMoreGold.esp
CD  Soulgem Magic.esp  [Version 2.0]
CE  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
CF  Basic Primary Needs.esp  [Version 6.3]
D0  Advanced Mark & Recall.esp
D1  Advanced Magecraft.esp
D2  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]
D3  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]
D4  SM_DLCSpellTome.esp  [Version 0.90]
D5  SM_OOO.esp  [Version 0.90]
D6  SM_MMM.esp  [Version 0.90]
D7  SM_COBL.esp  [Version 0.90]
D8  SM_NoSpellLights.esp  [Version 0.90]
D9  SM_Scrolls.esp  [Version 0.90]
DA  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.90]
DB  MidasSpells.esp
DC  SDR_Detect Life Shader Patch [Oblivion].esp  [Version 5.0.0]
DD  SDR_Perks And Patches [Oblivion].esp  [Version 7.3.0]
DE  Thievery_Easy_Thrill.esp
DF  Morrowind Lockpicking.esp
E0  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
E1  TRN One of the Gang.esp
E2  RenGuardOverhaul_PatchForSDR.esp
E3  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
E4  Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp
E5  All+5AttributeModifiers.esp
E6  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
E7  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 5.5.1]
E8  Better Cities - Dark Brotherhood Chronicles.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
E9  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Barrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3]
EA  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Chorrol Hinterland.esp  [Version 1.3]
EB  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Cheydinhal Falls.esp  [Version 1.4]
EC  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Panther River patch.esp  [Version 1.4]
ED  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Skingrad Outskirts.esp  [Version 5.3.0]
EE  Better Cities - The Lost Spires.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
EF  Better Cities - COBL.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
F0  Better Cities - Unique Landscape Imperial Isle.esp  [Version 5.3.0]
F1  Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
F2  FCOM_BetterCities-Bravil.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
F3  kuerteeDetectLifeEffect.esp
F4  kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.35]
F5  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F6  No weapon litter.esp
F7  UVIII.esp

Anything stand out as a no no or a future headache?

My 2nd question is concerning FCOM.  I have rode my horse all over the map just looking for glitchy / buggy areas etc and to make sure I have decent frame rates throughout the map.  I come across wolves, rats, and bears all the time on the roads.

I went through the country via the forests, again checking for bugs etc and the most exotic "beast" I saw was a Minotaur that ran SOOOOO slow I killed him by running in circles peppering him with cheap Iron arrows.

2.  Are the 1400 monsters / creatures in FCOM leveled or something?  Like do I have to be level 5 or something to see them?  I figured FCOM would make traveling dangerous, but aside from annoying wildlife (if I get another wold or bealt hide I will puke lol) I have seen nothing :(

I appreciate the help folks!!

Scott

FCOM is indeed leveled, to an extent, but, the way it is supposed to work, the further from civilization you get, the meaner the monsters get. (to a point at any rate.)

Load order looks good. I don't recall if the Citadel door fix is included in the unofficial oblivion patch though.... (won't matter if it is, just takes up another mod slot.)

Also, some of the monsters you won't see outdoors..... but, you WILL find them in dungeons, ruins, etc. Take a trip around the island the Imperial city sits on. :) Watch out for the goblins though, what they lake in quality, (they are kinda weak) they make up for in quantity. (there are a LOT of them wandering around outside. :) )

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post HeyYou!

I use console cheats to bring my level up tp 15 and I did indeed start seeing a giant here and there.

Two more questions for you,

1.  Is there a way to change that behaviour?  I know moving the difficulty slider up will make each enemy harder to kill, but is there a way I can make the chances of running into powerful enemies higher?

2.  I have now decided that the crashing must go lol  I started playing last night for real and I fell the crashes are messing with my immersion enjoyment.  I know like Form Finder etc will help troubleshoot missing textures etc etc

But do you know if a mod exists that will help  find items causin g a crash?  I have pluggy and conscribe installed, but when I check the logs after a crash there is nothing about errors anywhere?

Is there something better I can use?

I have already tried disabling mods one at a time and that gets me nowhere, Im thinking maybe it is an issue with a few mods combined or something.

Anyway thanks as always!!

Scott

I think either fcom, or frans? has an option for more/meaner enemies...... so far as I know, that's as good as it gets.

Crash troubleshooting is a drag, and there really aren't any good tools for it...... Is there any consistency to the crashes? Going thru doors/changing zones/loading a new area? Combat? Some particular enemy/event? Time frame?? Only after playing for X minutes?

• Upvote 1

Sup HeyYou,

As far as enemies, I do have the FCOM chance of stronger enemies, more enemies etc.  Oh well I can wait till I level up some for the stronger enemies.  I am an assassin wood elf anyway lol right now a giant would rip me to shreds.  Unless of course all the strong enemies are slow as molasses like those Minotaurs were lol

Now on to the crashes.

Well the crashes occur in the following:

Saving

Fighting

Sleeping

Walking

Travelling

Eating

Standing Still

Playing for 1,5,10,30, and 60 minutes lol

The only constant is that when it crashes, it is the EXACT time I need it NOT to crash most roflmao!

Thankfully I do have Duke Patricks Safe Save installed.  I orginally left default setup in Nag mode, but have since changed it to autosave.   Frequently, the autosave happens a few moments / seconds / minutes before a crash so I at least don't have to redo much.  Main thing is I have it set to autosave after 1000 gold earned :)

Oblivion is a turd, and I am sure Skyrim will be too lol  But with all the mods I have installed it becomes an amazing game.  With my OCD I figure I will get about 4 years of playtime out of it and just maybe they will have an OCD drug by that time which will let me avoid playing Skyrim from the get go haha.

Seriously tho, after installing tons of thief / stealth enhancing mods and installing FCOM and UVIII I can be perfectly happy for years as an assassin mage!

Right now I have 28,000 gold in the bank of cryodil :)  I will buying trade and commerce store soon so that I can get rid of loot easier.

At this point I must give a HUGE thanks!!   :salute:  :toast:  :salute: 

It has been 7 months since first install lol  OCD is a bitch, what can I say.  Thanks though for all the help seriously.  I am at least playing finally, albeit with crashes.

Thanks,

Scott

Sup HeyYou,

For stealth I am indeed using SDR plus a few others like TRN's One of the gang so I can go undercover as a guard.  

I will use a guard outfit to gain entrance to castle etc then find a broom cupboard or something and change into stealth clothes.  Then I use UVIII to knock rich folks out and relieve them of their gold and jewelry.  Then when I am done I find another broom closet and slip back into my guard outfit and stroll out of the place loot in hand lol

As far as startup this is my business pc so it is lean.  Only things on startup are certain adobe apps, creative sound card app, secunia security app and thats it.  I am using Razer Game Booster Mark suggested to turn those off when I launch oblivion.

I will tell you what though, I never thought I would find something stronger than my OCD lol But my hatred of Oblivion is quickly surprising me.  Normally, I am VERY VERY schedule oriented, if I schedule myself 2 hours to play Oblivion I play for two hours, no if's ands or buts.

However, I find myself walking away from oblivion constantly and going off to read or something lol  It is making me that annoyed lol

I have not installed any new mods, nor changed anything in my configuration, and yet now everytime I die and go to load a recent save I get a CTD.  With so many mods, it easily takes my oblivion 50 seconds just to launch etc so it is killing immersion.

And since I installed so many damn quests lol I am dying a lot.  I am accepting quests that I later find out is recommended for like level 20 and I am going on them at level 2 roflamo.  So I die and then crash on save game load.  Maddening!!

Thanks again for all your help!

Scott

Hola HeyYou,

I hav e checked load order in BOSS, not sure how to do that in tes4edit.  I have used tes4edit for cleaning dirty edits and nothing else.  Do you by chance have a link to a how to or tutorial for that?

Also I stumbled onto a mod called "enboost"  It says it helps when you have over 150 mods installed which I do.  You recommend this at all?

Thanks!!

Scott Cottrill

Ok,

I loaded up all mods in Tes4Edit and then copied all notes into notepad ++  I then seacrhed for the following words

WARNING

Line 2853: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022778] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbancesPU "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022775] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilMagesGuild2ndFloor "Bravil Mages Guild 2nd Floor" [CELL:0000A2BC]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 3218: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022777] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbancesPU "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022775] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilFightersGuild "Fighters Guild" [CELL:0002FF4F]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 4255: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022787] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbancesPU "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022786] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradHammerAndTongs "Hammer and Tongs" [CELL:00027D5B]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 4671: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014CC8] (places ZLetterNecromancerWarning "A Necromancer's Riddled Warning" [bOOK:05014CBB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ChorrolMagesGuildLivingQuarters "Mages Guild Living Quarters" [CELL:0001C92A]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 4671: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014CC8] (places ZLetterNecromancerWarning "A Necromancer's Riddled Warning" [bOOK:05014CBB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ChorrolMagesGuildLivingQuarters "Mages Guild Living Quarters" [CELL:0001C92A]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5281: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014CBA] (places ZLetterNecromancerWarning2 "A Necromancer's Warning" [bOOK:05014CC7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilMagesGuild3rdFloor "Bravil Mages Guild 3rd Floor" [CELL:00051B8F]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5281: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014CBA] (places ZLetterNecromancerWarning2 "A Necromancer's Warning" [bOOK:05014CC7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilMagesGuild3rdFloor "Bravil Mages Guild 3rd Floor" [CELL:00051B8F]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5397: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: ZNoteAnvilDisturbances03newRef [REFR:0501BF54] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbances "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05011634] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of AnvilTheCountsArms "The Count's Arms" [CELL:000308D1]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5401: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:0502278B] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbancesPU "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:0502278A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilTheCountsArms "The Count's Arms" [CELL:000308D1]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5768: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05013F98] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbancesPU "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:0502278A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DasekMoor03 "Dasek Moor Maleboge" [CELL:0005F25E]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 5896: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022790] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbancesPU "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:0502278A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilTheFlowingBowl "The Flowing Bowl" [CELL:000308D2]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 6201: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05026731] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbances "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:050147B2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilSilverHomeonthewater "Silverhome on the Water" [CELL:0002FF55]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 6430: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022776] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbancesPU "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022775] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilSilverHomeonthewater2ndFloor "Silverhome 2nd Floor" [CELL:00053A95]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 6577: [00:05] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:0500CE76] (places ZLetterNecromancerInformation1 "A Necromancer's Warning" [bOOK:0500CE75] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PotholeCaverns "Pothole Caverns" [CELL:000149AD]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 6781: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:0502278C] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbancesPU "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:0502278A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilMagesGuildLibrary "Mages Guild Library" [CELL:000097B6]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 6855: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022788] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbancesPU "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022786] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradTwoSistersLodge "Two Sisters Lodge" [CELL:00027D60]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 7174: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05022789] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbancesPU "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05022786] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradMagesGuild "Skingrad Mages Guild" [CELL:00027D57]) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 8051: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:0501BF53] (places ZNoteBroadSheetRedmanVamp "Warning On Fort Redman!" [bOOK:050111BC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WatersEdgeExterior02 [CELL:0000686E] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at 20,-28)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 8055: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:050111BD] (places ZNoteBroadSheetRedmanVamp "Warning On Fort Redman!" [bOOK:050111BC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiteStallionLodge [CELL:000068CB] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at 20,-31)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 8988: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014245] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbances "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05014244] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradHighGateExterior [CELL:0000A7EA] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -15,0)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9153: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:050147BA] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbances "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:050147B2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilPlaza [CELL:0000661C] (in BravilWorld "Bravil" [WRLD:0001C319] at 15,-9)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9154: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:050147B9] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbances "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:050147B2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilExteriorEntrance02 [CELL:0000661D] (in BravilWorld "Bravil" [WRLD:0001C319] at 16,-9)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9155: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:050147BB] (places ZNoteBravilDisturbances "Warning to Bravil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:050147B2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BravilCastle01 [CELL:0000663D] (in BravilWorld "Bravil" [WRLD:0001C319] at 17,-10)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9159: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: ZNoteAnvilDisturbances01Ref [REFR:05011B5A] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbances "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05011634] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00005607] (in AnvilWorld "Anvil" [WRLD:0001C31A] at 0,0)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9160: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: ZNoteAnvilDisturbances02Ref [REFR:05011635] (places ZNoteAnvilDisturbances "Warning To Anvil Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05011634] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00005607] (in AnvilWorld "Anvil" [WRLD:0001C31A] at 0,0)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9175: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014253] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbances "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05014244] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradExteriorC [CELL:0000A7A7] (in SkingradWorld "Skingrad" [WRLD:0001C31D] at -18,2)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9176: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014252] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbances "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05014244] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradExteriorB [CELL:0000A7C7] (in SkingradWorld "Skingrad" [WRLD:0001C31D] at -18,1)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9177: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:05014251] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbances "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05014244] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradExterior [CELL:0000A7E8] (in SkingradWorld "Skingrad" [WRLD:0001C31D] at -17,0)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>
Line 9178: [00:06] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:050246CB] (places ZNoteSingradDisturbances "Warning To Skingrad Citizens and Visitors" [bOOK:05014244] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SkingradExteriorNE [CELL:0000A7C9] (in SkingradWorld "Skingrad" [WRLD:0001C31D] at -16,1)) was injected into Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm>

ERROR

Line 10020: [00:07] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:0803064B] (places [02004659] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000033CA] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at 32,20)) was injected into Kvatch Rebuilt.esm>
Line 11645: [00:07] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:6C036F74] (places [02036F71] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KRMain03GodrasHouse "Sapling Manor" [CELL:6C03452C]) was injected into Kvatch Rebuilt.esp>
Line 11646: [00:07] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:6C036F73] (places [02036F71] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KRMain03GodrasHouse "Sapling Manor" [CELL:6C03452C]) was injected into Kvatch Rebuilt.esp>
Line 11647: [00:07] Background Loader: <Note: [REFR:6C036F72] (places [02036F71] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KRMain03GodrasHouse "Sapling Manor" [CELL:6C03452C]) was injected into Kvatch Rebuilt.esp>
Line 12309: [00:08] Background Loader: <Note: FrostCragSpireLivingAreaDoorREF [REFR:7B018368] (places [0200A5E1] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00023777] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,0)) was injected into DLCFrostcrag.esp>

I looked up a bunch of words like conflict, problem, missing etc and no results.  So these warnings and errors should I do anything about them?  I tried googling them but got nowhere.

Thanks as always,

Scott

I don't know...... may have to post over in the official forums for those errors, get a lot more exposure there..... The whole "Could not be resolved" thing does seem like it could be a problem. Of course, it may just be saying there is a 'conflict' there, and something got overwritten.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol,

Well I am at least playing now with less crashes sort of lol  I have hit a wall though with a quest I have seen you post on before lol

Freaking Corruption and Conscience

Holy god of all things cringe worthy lol

Once I get to a certain point  (Waiting for Garrus at the inn) I am screwed, hell even using advanced mark and recall to place me inside the inn as soon as two hours is up game CTD's.  Tried using setstage to complete quest, this works but then I crash whenever I try to go into the inn EVER again lol

If you have any tricks for this POS quest I would love to hear it, if not I guess I use setstage to go back to a point in quest where I do not have to meet Garrus and then just never ever ever ever ever attempt to finish this quests lol

Thanks all,

Scott