DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz]An-Arane Cey: Lost Sword of the Ayleids

WhoGuru

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take you both up on that offer!  :wave:  PM me when you're online Wind and I'll send you the link for download.  Already fired it off to Stryder.  Cheers mate!

Mage is polishing up the finished release version of the mod now, though it may be tomorrow or later before I get it and get it hosted.

In the meantime, I really want other people to beta test and check for incompatibility issues.  It works perfectly with my game, and we run about 20 mods, but we don't have some of the more involved mods yet, like OOO, OMM and FCOM.

So beta testing is a must.  :wave:

Not using OOO, MMM, etc. either, but I dont think that it will have compatibility issues.

I don't think so either!  I think it will run perfectly no matter who runs it!   aa_biggrin.gif  It's a relatively small mod and really doesn't impact anything of importance in game.  Then again, there's always something that sneaks up and bites ya when you're not looking. :wave:

Can't wait to hear what you think of it!  :wave:

So far so fantastic!  :pints: Not finished yet, on the third/fourth clue, I'll finish it tomorrow though!Would you like me to make a video on the Cinematic that starts the quest?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!   aa_tongue.gif  That would be lovely!  Please, by all means make a video!  Isn't Rider's voice over there amazing?  He blew me away, I didn't even realise it was him at first! lol

Ah thank you!  :pints: It's so nice to finally have someone see all the hard work we've done and enjoy it!  And good to know that my clues and the journal hints seem to be doing their job!  You haven't complained about being lost yet!  LOL

I love these boards, they let me alter the title of my thread!  LOL  Besthsoft's boards don't let you do that sooo this is now officially a RELz thread!  WOOT

And wow, we've already had 98 downloads and 4 good souls have given us 10s!  Wow.  I'm so happy!  Wish I could sit here all day and babysit this!   Hubby's off work though and wants the PC.  He graciously let me have ten minutes or so to do all this. lol  So kind of him.   aa_tongue.gif

lol!I'll be rating today, but I'm sure it is an easy 10!Can't wait till I get to use that sword in Shivering Isles. I have had it for months but haven't even gone near the "Strange Door."

Ooh our sword is going to make the Elytra so much easier on you!  LOL   They're wicked hard to kill at some levels.

I guess there is no need to hurry with the 'beta' testing since its been released?I need to work on a clock for Rider.... I can hear him silently cracking the whip in my general direction, I just know it.

LOL  Mage jumped the gun a bit.  Teenage enthusiasm.  He just couldn't wait to hear back.  aa_tongue.gif   Messaged me at 5 this morning saying he was done and uploading it.

Ah well!  So far so good and I'd still love to hear what you have to say Wil.  :pints:  And pass it on to Mage.  

*wonders if he has teenage enthusiasm.*  :wave: Well I'm off to rate an easy 10!  :pints:

LOL  Thank you!  I'm so far stunned by the reception we're receiving.  Who knew leaving out the quest markers would garner such an immediate fan base!   :smarty:

Ok, finished the movie, it is roughly 54 Seconds. I included a credits segment at the end, which is rather long, but still.Now I have to upload it to youtube and then show you...

Awesome!  Can't wait to see it!  I'll have to add a link to it in the RELz threads.  :pints: