DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz]An-Arane Cey: Lost Sword of the Ayleids

WhoGuru

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Guru, how bout making an updates thread for the new mod instead of us filling this one up, lets keep them seperate.that way you can see whenever we have something new to show, and we can give you some info on it.

LOL  Will make a WIP thread for the sequel soon.  I was thinking first we should all agree on a title!  Don't you?   :lmao:  Soon as we agree on that, seeing as we're coming along nicely now, I'll get one up.  I didn't want to just pre-empt naming it though.  LOL  Though I do like my working title.  Let me know what you think, as you've not said yet!

I would love to help with the title, but I would need to know more about the quest line, so I'm out of luck.But you did a great job at naming LSotA so I have faith  :P

Well, the current leader, and I think winner for title is= An-Arane Cey:  Armor of the Fallen

:wave:  Mayhaps I'll throw up a WIP tonight after work.

Bug Report:

A few players are experiencing a bug where, at the end, they're getting stuck at a critical point before a cut scene. We're working on the problem and think it may be a conflict caused by another mod. If you're having this problem, let us know. You can bypass it by staying in the hallway, shooting a ranged spell or weapon at him and then yielding to hear the dialogue. This works for most people.

If you're having this problem, tell us and give us a list of the mods you're running. It's only happened to a very few people so we should be able to find which mod is causing the conflict if we can compare notes so to speak.  aa_biggrin.gif   Help us get this fixed please!

No problem for me!!  And very strange...wonder what kind of mod would mess with that...

Not sure, could be another OBSE related mod, could be they're not using OBSE at all and that's the problem.  Or it could be something totally unrelated.
So far, it's only about 3 people with the problem I think.  I got stuck once, but that was because I'd gone into camera free mode to get a shot of the Guardian before he walked out.  Froze me up, couldn't use the mouse and had to use my keyboard and arrow keys to exit the game. LOL

UPDATE!!

We have fixed the freezing problem occurring for some during the final cut-scene!  ;) Visit the nexus page for the mod and download the Updates file, then copy over your old .esp with the new.

We've also created an OBSE-free version of the mod for those who don't have or don't want to use obse. You'll find this on the nexus page as well.

NOTE: In the OBSE-free version, the recharge ability of the sword is currently not working. WillieSea and Mage are on it and should have it working soon. We'll keep you updated!

Thanks!   :pints:

at the moment it does a encahntment recharge of 500 points after each time it kills a creature.

do wantever you want to it that makes a similar effect, but make sure its still balance (a.k.a dont make it fully recharge after every kill).

I will make it like dawn/dusk fang. It takes 10 souls to recharge... And it has to be THE killing blow.How does that sound?I am almost ready to start testing the script... I will keep you updated on its progress.

That sounds fantastic Will!  Just what I was thinking.  10 is a great number as well, not to high and not too small. lol

Thank you SO MUCH for doing this for us.  You've really bailed is out of a tough spot here.  ;)

Ok, it works. On the 12th kill, it is recharged fully...  aa_biggrin.gif 10 seemed too little. Besides, that is 'really' how dawn/dusk fang works!  LOLSo, now what?PS. I should mention, it displays each kill so you know how many souls you have trapped...

cool, um....its just a scripted enchantment right? if you pm me the script ill put it in and re-upload.

Why not just send the ESP?

1. New global

2. New enchantment, with specific duration of 1, not 3.

3. New script for the enchantment. Controls kill count, shaders playing, message displaying, re-energizing the sword.

I plopped the sword behind the walls of the bookstore upstairs for testing purposes.